• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polteageist, joins the battle!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Just what is Polteageist?
250px-Polteageist.png

Polteageist is a new pokemon confirmed for the upcoming switch game, Pokémon Sword and Shield. It is a ghost type and lives in a teapot. It is considered a pest in households around galar because of this.

Why should it be in?
It would be an off the wall gen 8 rep, and could bring some variety to the games. Perhaps it could have something similar to belly armor with its teapot, which could shatter and render it helpless, but act as a helpful bit of defense against foes.

What's its fighting spirit?
W.I.P

Lets support Polteageist!

Supporters:
Pokelego999
Fogbadge

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i dont know what it is but i have a soft spot for the sentient object and polteagiest is no exception, already in the running for my favourite gen 8 pokemon i whole heartily support what would be a very unique addition to the smash roster

also its new ability where it gets faster when it takes damage would be interesting to use in smash

Top Bottom