• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[POLL] What do you want to see in Ultimate?

What do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Race to the finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Targets Brawl

• Target Blast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
we are talking of non character based DLC here? or just the features we missed the most?

anyway, gonna vote for Stage builder... even if i really wanted 8 players smash coin battles and break teh targets/bpard the platforms

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
C-c-c-coin Launcher.

I miss that mode from Brawl. Fun little timesink.

Domino11332

Smash Apprentice
Stage Builder. I spent a ton of time with it on WiiU (probably cause there were no good singeplayer modes lol).

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Stage Builder. I love level editors, and I really want to get back to making my own epic series of stages.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Stadium, no contest. And we do have Race to the Finish, we've seen it in official previews of Classic Mode which is the mode it appeared in 64 and Melee.

Stage Builder I could live without. It's not like there's a shortage of stages in this particular game. I'd only want it after Break the Targets so I could whine about there being no Target Test editor. Because if a stage builder DID exist, then that means 90% of the work was done on such a mode.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
honestly I don't think any of these things add much to the game, but if I had my pic I would go with board the platforms.

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Stage Builder assuming they can be easily shared with random people online. I vaguely remember SSBB sending a stage each day. Something like that I would like. I find it fun to each day get a new stage from random people send to me if I cannect online for the first time that day.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
It's kinda greedy to ask for MORE on top of everything, but sheesh, I'd love to build me some stages.

Syntherios

#MasterChief4DLC
NNID
Syntherios
Switch FC
SW-0693-8607-4207
I want the old school Break the Targets mode back so bad. Brawl's version was meh and Smash 4's was just plain awful.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Stadium for me. I would've voted for stage builder if I wasn't 99.9% sure it would probably suck major donkey ass like it did in the past.

Top Bottom