[POLL] What do you want to see in Ultimate?

What do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Race to the finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Targets Brawl

• Target Blast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SvartWolf

Smash Lord
we are talking of non character based DLC here? or just the features we missed the most?

anyway, gonna vote for Stage builder... even if i really wanted 8 players smash coin battles and break teh targets/bpard the platforms

Last edited:

Domino11332

Smash Apprentice
Stage Builder. I spent a ton of time with it on WiiU (probably cause there were no good singeplayer modes lol).

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Stage Builder. I love level editors, and I really want to get back to making my own epic series of stages.

Stadium, no contest. And we do have Race to the Finish, we've seen it in official previews of Classic Mode which is the mode it appeared in 64 and Melee.

Stage Builder I could live without. It's not like there's a shortage of stages in this particular game. I'd only want it after Break the Targets so I could whine about there being no Target Test editor. Because if a stage builder DID exist, then that means 90% of the work was done on such a mode.

Last edited:

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Stage Builder assuming they can be easily shared with random people online. I vaguely remember SSBB sending a stage each day. Something like that I would like. I find it fun to each day get a new stage from random people send to me if I cannect online for the first time that day.

Last edited: