• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POLL: Final Smash Bros Ultimate Character

If only more more 1st party character could be it Smash Ultimate, who would you want it to be?

• Black Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaziken

• Chorus Men

• Captain Toad

• Excitebiker

• King Boo

• Hades

• Impa

• Louie

• Magolor

• Masked Man

• Ninten

• Peppy Hare

• Porky Minch

• Rex & Pyra

• Sceptile

• Slippy Toad

• Spring Man (or another ARMS rep)

• Tetra

• Toon Zelda

• Viridi

• Wonder Red

• Zoroark

• Total voters

letsgetsmashing

Smash Apprentice
I did one of these for third party Super Smash Bros characters, so I thought it would be cool to do it for first party. The poll is simply asking who would you want playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate if you could only have one more character? As in the other poll (which you should take if you haven't), comment below why you chose that character, and the story of your journey with them. Is it someone you've supported for a long time? Have you grown up liking this character? Or do you just see potential in a moveset for them?

Note: I included Geno here despite the fact that he is owned by Square-Enix, because he is a Mario character and I feel if he made it into the game he would be treated as a 1st party.

If I did not include someone you really want on the poll I apologize. Of course, there is the other option, so you can comment below who you would like to see.

Also, I chose to not include disconfirmed characters who appear as an assist trophy or Pokeball. I did accidentally include Zoroark and am unable to remove him now that the poll is published, so I apologize for that.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
No Vaati on the poll? Seriously?!?

(...Crap, can I change my vote?)

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Okay, my most wanted character is Vaati, hands down.

Zoljinx_

Smash Apprentice
I chose Chibi-Robo. by far my most wanted character. I've wanted him in since the Brawl days, he's left a big impact on me as a character in more ways than most characters have. i just wish he and his franchise was treated better.

(why do i have to like dead franchises so much?)

Top Bottom