• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon X and Y: Competitive Gen VI Discussion

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
So after I decided to change my Mii's name, my copy of X had to be redownloaded and I lost my save data; so I'm having to play through X again. I'm going to try and raise myself a competetive team since this is my second run, hence why I'm posting here.

I know about IVs, EVs and breeding, but right now I'm more focused on just getting a team to fight through the game again before focusing on breeding. I know I want a Charmander (because Megazard), so I think I'll be getting a Froakie. Are your staters shiny-locked or can you get them to be shiny through soft-resetting? Because I wouldn't mind if I could get a Shiny Froakie this time. Also hoping to get one with Protean, since that seems to be the Greninja ability. :p

Shog

Smash Ace
So after I decided to change my Mii's name, my copy of X had to be redownloaded and I lost my save data; so I'm having to play through X again. I'm going to try and raise myself a competetive team since this is my second run, hence why I'm posting here.

I know about IVs, EVs and breeding, but right now I'm more focused on just getting a team to fight through the game again before focusing on breeding. I know I want a Charmander (because Megazard), so I think I'll be getting a Froakie. Are your staters shiny-locked or can you get them to be shiny through soft-resetting? Because I wouldn't mind if I could get a Shiny Froakie this time. Also hoping to get one with Protean, since that seems to be the Greninja ability. :p
Do you by any chance want a cheated flawless ditto for breeding?
Starters aren't shiny-locked btw. But with breeding and shiny charm I got a Shiny Scyther after 2 eggs. Might be worth more(think about Protean too!)

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Do you by any chance want a cheated flawless ditto for breeding?
Starters aren't shiny-locked btw. But with breeding and shiny charm I got a Shiny Scyther after 2 eggs. Might be worth more(think about Protean too!)
Sure, why not; I already beat it legitimately, so I suppose having a Ditto for breeding would help immensely. I don't have my copy of X with me at the moment, so I'll have to get back to you once I'm ready to trade.

Top Bottom