• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors Creation Thread

Pick a Pokemon to be Playable Character

• Tsareena

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Toxicitry

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
pmwiki-1.png

With the success of the Smash Warriors Thread I'm going to adapt my Warriors game idea into another franchise.

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors

In a realm of forgotten landmasses and achient structures lies the Ragrok region, a great nation home to a unique all Pokemon population. This vast landmass is home to many nations of various cultures. Some want to help the wellbeing of the people, while others want to conquer everything in site.

One of these nations had attempted to done that but instead summoned a giant golem that rages across the lands. This is Regigigas, however the nations of the region worked together and built magical pillars designed to nail the beast under the ground, and with that the giant was sealed.

But now many eons later events have happened and civil war is about to erupt. Due to rumors of whoever destroys the last pillar gaining great power. Many parties are on the hunt to free the monster. Now it's up to you to defend your nation from these threats.

Playable Pokemon:
29/40?
Pikachu - The Tiny Thunderstorm (Moveset)
Charizard - The Fiery Terror (Moveset)
Greninja (Moveset)
Lucario
Krookidile
Tsareena (Moveset)
Toxicitry (Moveset)
Loudred (Moveset)
Buzzwole (Moveset)
Kartana
Areodactyle (Moveset)
Snivy
Drifblim
Rotom
Miltank
Delibird
Alcremie
Wooloo
Gengar
Misdrevus
Porygon²
Luxray
Darumitan
Tyranitar
Jigglypuff
Garchomp
Gardevoir
Alolan Eggexcuter
Aegislash
Umbreon
Sylveon
Golurk
Dracovish
Rayquasa
Deoxys - The Spaceborn Virus (Moveset)
Arceus
Regigigas
Raging Regigigas

Battlefeilds:
Span of the River Ragrok (Layout)
Haven Greenhouses (Layout)
Sediment Quandary (Layout)
Aged Oil Wells (Layout)
Skytop Monastery (Layout)
Great Thunderspire (Layout)
Reeds of Lake Ragrok (Layout)
S. S. Kyogre (Layout)
Shimmering Ice Caverns (Layout)
Quarry of Stone (Layout)
Molten Metal Forge (Layout)
Asteroid Compound (Layout)
Dark Crater (Layout)
Eerie Woods (Layout)
Arcane Wyvern Temple (Layout)

Arenas:
Rock Peak Ruins (Layout)
Core of Thunder (Layout)
Coldest Keep (Layout)
Interstellar Observatory (Layout)
Tip of the Arcane Wyvern Temple (Layout)

Towns
Canvaas Village (Layout)
Cannonball Flats (Layout)
Port Town (Layout)
Ravine Town (Layout)

(Note Regigigas and Raging Regigigas movesets are for special jobs so dont make one yet)

Army Pokemon:
Pichu
Carmander
Froakie
Riolu
Sandile
Igglybuff
Gastly
Eevee
Milcery
Ralts
Honedge
Darumaka
Bounsweet
Toxel
Wismur
Drifbloon
Porygon
Zubat
Timburr
Weedle
Paras
Unown
Nosepass
Murkrow
Starly
Archops
Blissey
Mudbray
Morgem

Elite Pokemon:
Beedrill
Paracect
Illumise
Wobuffet

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
All is quiet on the small country of Ragrok. The place, being unusually populated completely by Pokemon, has seen no wars in the last thousand years, aside from minor skirmishes with certain groups, though something slumbers deep in the depths of the kingdom itself. The prologue begins with a large earthquake decimating a small market town close to the mountains, as Pikachu and Charizard move to investigate it and provide aid there upon the request of Ragrok's central mayor. However, what they discover shocks them...
Other:
Empires Mode
Moveset Template
Using the template as a base

Pokedex Entry

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack:

Combo Strings (Alter as necessary - the character can have up to 8 Y-attacks in a string)
(These are the types of possible combos you can do)
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y:
Y-X:
Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X:

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash (Special Moves used against boss or Elite enemies when weakened):
Meter Attacks (X):
Unique Action (ZR) (A gimmick or special power this particular character has such as Toxicitry's Amped and Low Key Forms):

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype:

Badge System
Badges are special augmentations that can be used to change a part of a Playable Character's abilities, some augmentations can be used by all Pokemon, some can only be used by Pokemon of a specifictype such as winged or heavy Pokemon, while a few can only be equipped by a single Pokemon

Their are many different types of Badges

CM: Short for Converter Machines these disks can change properties of certain moves such as making projectiles bigger and slower or give attacks shockwave properties, the more specific the CM is the more likely its esclusive to certain Pokemon

Charms: Guves Pokemon passive buffs, defense, or immunity to certain attacks, acts as armor of sorts as they also affect stats. For more esclusive Charms they also change a Pokemon's special abilities.

Feilds: Auras that gives allies passive buffs or enemeis debuffs can also change the wheather fir certain ones.

Scrolls: Reoalces a Pokemon's Meter Attack when equipped, you can only equip one at a time.

Each Pokemon can only equip 4 Badges but as they level up they can equip a max of 8 different badges, some are incompatible for each other but for the most part it encourages experimentation.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 1

Krookodile Artwork

Krookodile, Krookodile would be a fun pokemon to play as being Dark and Ground

Zubat Artwork

Zubat would be a fun fodder pokemon and they would use Bite.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-72.jpg

Playable Pokemon
Brionne
An unorthodox character sure, but Pokemon always has unexpected characters in its spin offs and Brionne would be a perfect fit. We all need a silly circus fighter and Brionee is the silliest Starter in my opnion. Aside from that Brionne would be semi fast and agile and attacks with balls of water.

downloadfile-58.jpg

Fodder
Fletchling
Fletchling seems to be a perfect Pokemon to be fodder, it's small and fast making it annoying yo hit but all the more satisfying to take down, it uses both Peck as a weak short ranged attack and occasionally (I e very rarely when in groups) use tiny Embers as well.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Okay, this might seem like a bizarre pick, but I think this one is logical, and a surprising omission from a lot of Pokemon crossover media.

Pokemon Name: Genesect
Pokemon Origin: Generation V
Pokemon Type: Bug/Steel
1636072694348.png

Genesect is an ancient species of bug, that was retrofitted with a large cannon. It's crazy enough to work here.

Now, whilst this seems boring on its own, I think an interesting way to take this is by using the various Drives that Genesect has access to (Specifically, the Shock, Burn, Chill and Douse Drives) that would allow it to act as a psudeo-stance-change fighter - a very new sort of principle for the Warriors series.

Whilst Genesect's general moveset is moreso based on firing from his cannon and attacking with his pincers (perhaps with moves like X-Scissor and Metal Claw), he also has the ability to build a "meter" of sorts, called the Drive Meter. Then, at any time, you can open up a menu (a little like how everyone has access to Runes in Age of Calamity) in order to activate one of the 4 Drives, which give your attacks those elemental properties somewhat like how Sheik works in Hyrule Warriors (as well as giving you special, unique attacks for each one.)

Not only this, but Genesect also has some cool moveset potential. Being able to morph into its high-speed form, it's able to cross the arena quickly, but I imagine it playing like a mid/long range tank - generally quite slow in its attacks, but with powerful crowd-clearing capabilities that offset its weaknesses, as well as a high degree of adaptability to specific opponents.

In a similar vein, I'm going to submit:

Pokemon Name: Rotom
Pokemon Origin: Generation IV
Pokemon Type: Electric/Ghost (/Fire/Water/Ice/Flying/Grass, depending on Rotom Variant)

1636073546341.png

1636073654345.png
1636073669219.png
1636073685106.png
1636073704179.png
1636073721228.png

So, Rotom is an interesting point here, because technically, it could work as multiple fodder Pokemon. The idea of balancing various different Pokemon types when dealing with certain keeps (say, for instance, Greninja and Charizard are on the field, so some of the keeps have Rotom Wash and some of them have Rotom Heat) seems like a really clever one to me - and the Pokemon is small enough to work pretty well as a fodder type. (A part of me genuinely wanted to submit Rotom as playable, but they just seemed like a ****tier Genesect. The idea of transforming from the trainer's phone, like in Pokemon Adventures, to a fighter, is just unreasonably hilarious to me - and having original types of Rotom based on other household appliances, such as Plug Rotom for Steel/Electric, could be fun too - even as just fodder!)

Even if only one variant of Rotom was allowed, I think it would work well if it used a simple move like Spark (an Electric-type move which has Rotom surround itself in electricity and fly at the opponent), though I think the idea of using the various variations of Rotom is a clever way to use it.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay, this might seem like a bizarre pick, but I think this one is logical, and a surprising omission from a lot of Pokemon crossover media.

Pokemon Name: Genesect
Pokemon Origin: Generation V
Pokemon Type: Bug/Steel
View attachment 336744

Genesect is an ancient species of bug, that was retrofitted with a large cannon. It's crazy enough to work here.

Now, whilst this seems boring on its own, I think an interesting way to take this is by using the various Drives that Genesect has access to (Specifically, the Shock, Burn, Chill and Douse Drives) that would allow it to act as a psudeo-stance-change fighter - a very new sort of principle for the Warriors series.

Whilst Genesect's general moveset is moreso based on firing from his cannon and attacking with his pincers (perhaps with moves like X-Scissor and Metal Claw), he also has the ability to build a "meter" of sorts, called the Drive Meter. Then, at any time, you can open up a menu (a little like how everyone has access to Runes in Age of Calamity) in order to activate one of the 4 Drives, which give your attacks those elemental properties somewhat like how Sheik works in Hyrule Warriors (as well as giving you special, unique attacks for each one.)

Not only this, but Genesect also has some cool moveset potential. Being able to morph into its high-speed form, it's able to cross the arena quickly, but I imagine it playing like a mid/long range tank - generally quite slow in its attacks, but with powerful crowd-clearing capabilities that offset its weaknesses, as well as a high degree of adaptability to specific opponents.

In a similar vein, I'm going to submit:

Pokemon Type: Electric/Ghost (/Fire/Water/Ice/Flying/Grass, depending on Rotom Variant)

View attachment 336750
View attachment 336751View attachment 336752View attachment 336753View attachment 336754View attachment 336755

So, Rotom is an interesting point here, because technically, it could work as multiple fodder Pokemon. The idea of balancing various different Pokemon types when dealing with certain keeps (say, for instance, Greninja and Charizard are on the field, so some of the keeps have Rotom Wash and some of them have Rotom Heat) seems like a really clever one to me - and the Pokemon is small enough to work pretty well as a fodder type. (A part of me genuinely wanted to submit Rotom as playable, but they just seemed like a ****tier Genesect. The idea of transforming from the trainer's phone, like in Pokemon Adventures, to a fighter, is just unreasonably hilarious to me - and having original types of Rotom based on other household appliances, such as Plug Rotom for Steel/Electric, could be fun too - even as just fodder!)

Even if only one variant of Rotom was allowed, I think it would work well if it used a simple move like Spark (an Electric-type move which has Rotom surround itself in electricity and fly at the opponent), though I think the idea of using the various variations of Rotom is a clever way to use it.
I should of added the rule first because I thought everyone was going to be simple but I didnt want Legendaries and Mythicals submitted for the first Pokemon job, I was supposed to add the rule when first posting the job but I must of missed that, either way Rotom is okay but Genecect is not, you can change it to amy pokemon as long as it's not from Gen 1 and 8 and neither and fire and fighting type.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I should of added the rule first because I thought everyone was going to be simple but I didnt want Legendaries and Mythicals submitted for the first Pokemon job, I was supposed to add the rule when first posting the job but I must of missed that, either way Rotom is okay but Genecect is not, you can change it to amy pokemon as long as it's not from Gen 1 and 8 and neither and fire and fighting type.
Oh, okie! Sorry for the misunderstanding LMAO
In which case...

Pokemon Name: Mimikyu
Pokemon Origin: Generation VII
Pokemon Type: Ghost/Fairy

1636074499693.png

I think that Mimikyu has a ton of potential too. Being one of the most popular Pokemon according to several polls (such as coming 3rd overall in the Pokemon of the Year poll in 2020, which for context, is above Pokemon such as Charizard, Gardevoir and even Pikachu), there's totally star-power here - and the idea of being able to create shadow hands and the like from under its cloak means in terms of gameplay, there's tons of potential for it to work a little like MHA's Tokoyami. Aside from that, though? Well, the true form of this Pokemon is unknown, as it hides in a scary rag. It's literally part ghost-type. This is a scaaary boi~

Aside from that, the idea of one-on-one combat involving pulling opponents into its cloak and beating the crap out of them is unreasonably funny to me. As well as this - being able to manifest gigantic, shadowy claws is fun, because you can get a variety of both slash attacks and grabs (a little like Smash Ultimate!)

I also think Mimikyu could have a really cool mechanic that represents the Busted Form, seen in Gen 8. Essentially, when Mimikyu's health is at a critical level, Mimikyu's attacks gain a significant damage boost, and Mimikyu is able to move much faster. However, given their state of rage at being "busted," they're unable to heal for a whole 30 seconds. Then, the act of healing takes them out of Busted Form, and back into their normal state.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Staraptor
1636074377346.png

Staraptor is more unorthodox. It's a bird that will always be in flight. It's strengths are pure offense. Combined with fast flight, it can swiftly move around and defeat enemies with it's several powerful attacks. However, despite it's raw wallbreaking potential, it is much more damaged by foes who special attack based moves, and is particularly vulnerable to electric based attacks. It is quite frail on it's own, but is made up for by it's strength.
Potential Attacks
Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Return, Double Team, Steel Wing, Giga Impact, Astonish, Heat Wave, Sky Attack, Twister, Air Cutter, Retaliate, U-Turn

Generic Pokemon
1636074898753.png

Beedrill

Attacking in swarms out of anger, these bees are furious, and they and their swarm fight together to fight you. They have no qualms of attacking first thing, and move in groups with rapid fire attacks such as Fury Attack and Twineedle in an attempt to do as much as damage. They can be defeated fairly easily though.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Staraptor
View attachment 336759

Staraptor is more unorthodox. It's a bird that will always be in flight. It's strengths are pure offense. Combined with fast flight, it can swiftly move around and defeat enemies with it's several powerful attacks. However, despite it's raw wallbreaking potential, it is much more damaged by foes who special attack based moves, and is particularly vulnerable to electric based attacks. It is quite frail on it's own, but is made up for by it's strength.
Potential Attacks
Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Return, Double Team, Steel Wing, Giga Impact, Astonish, Heat Wave, Sky Attack, Twister, Air Cutter, Retaliate, U-Turn

Generic Pokemon
View attachment 336762
Beedrill

Attacking in swarms out of anger, these bees are furious, and they and their swarm fight together to fight you. They have no qualms of attacking first thing, and move in groups with rapid fire attacks such as Fury Attack and Twineedle in an attempt to do as much as damage. They can be defeated fairly easily though.
Staraptor is allowed but the fodder pokemon can only be first evolution pokemon such as bidoof or caterpie, except for fish pokemon such as Magikarp and Feebas, thanks for the submissions

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Submit a playable pokemon of any Generation except Generation 1 or 8 and it can be of any type except Fire or Fighting and not a Legendary/Mythical, tell use how they would play and why they should be here. Also submit a Pokemon used for common fodder and tell what attacks it does, as long as fish pokemon such as Magikarp and Feebas are not submitted all first parts of evolution lines are allowed

Here are the rules if you didnt read it the first time.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Staraptor is allowed but the fodder pokemon can only be first evolution pokemon such as bidoof or caterpie, except for fish pokemon such as Magikarp and Feebas, thanks for the submissions
You should just tell us what you like instead of correcting us after submission. You did not state it needed to be first stage in the rules at all until now.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
You should just tell us what you like instead of correcting us after submission. You did not state it needed to be first stage in the rules at all until now.
Okay I'm sorry about that, when this happens next time I'll just post the rules again, I never had a scenario like this in my other threads and I didnt want to sound controlling.

You can submit whatever you what for fodder as long as it's the first part of an evolutionary line like bidoof or something like that and logically no fish pokemon like magikarp as Splash would be completely pointless

Again sorry about sounding controlling and I give you'll enjoy the continue of this thread. :)

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Okay I'm sorry about that, when this happens next time I'll just post the rules again, I never had a scenario like this in my other threads and I didnt want to sound controlling.

You can submit whatever you what for fodder as long as it's the first part of an evolutionary line like bidoof or something like that and logically no fish pokemon like magikarp as Splash would be completely pointless

Again sorry about sounding controlling and I give you'll enjoy the continue of this thread. :)
Yeah I posted this while you posted the rules for everyone and didn't see. Apologies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Brionne
Krookidile
Mimikyu
Staraptor

Pick your top 3 of these Pokemon, you may vote for your own in second or third place

Rotom
Zubat
Fletchling

Vote for your top 2, you may not vote for your own in this list

Beedrill will be added as an Elite Enemy, basically a more challenging to defeat enemy that cant be killed with button mashing

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Brionne
Krookidile
Mimikyu
Staraptor

Pick your top 3 of these Pokemon, you may vote for your own in second or third place

Rotom
Zubat
Fletchling

Beedrill will be added as an Elite Enemy, basically a more challenging to defeat enemy that cant be killed with button mashing
1. Brionne
2. Mimikyu
3. Staraptor

1. Zubat
2. Fletchling

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Brionne
Krookidile
Mimikyu
Staraptor

Rotom
Zubat
Fletchling

Krookodile
Staraptor
Mimikyu

Zubat
Rotom

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Krookidile will be our next playable Pokemon

Zubat will be our first enemy Pokemon

Now here is the hardest part of the thread

Job 3
What is the world like
With this being a Warriors styled game, there is a few ways we can go about with the world, it could be a crossover with Dynasty Warriors as trainers, have the gym leaders be Dynasty Warriors styled, have original characters, or have a Mystery Dungeon styled world where Pokemon talked, the possibilities are endless.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Since no one is sending entries Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Entry on having a mystery dungeon esc world with talking pokemon will be what the world is like

Job 4 Choose a Mythical or Legendary to be the mascot of this game with a unique form as well

All Pokemon games are focused on a single Legendary or Mythical Pokemon as a mascot of sorts important to the story, and this spinoff is no better, pick a Legedary or Mystical Pokemon and make them the mascot of the game, however due to this being a Dynasty Warriors Game this will also be our original character as this Legendary/Mythical has a unique form seen only in this game (like Pokken Tournament's Shadow Mewtwo), tell us the Mythical or Legedary Pokemon your submitting, describe this new form and why they have it in universe, and tell us how they play as they will be a playable character of course.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Since no one is sending entries Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Entry on having a mystery dungeon esc world with talking pokemon will be what the world is like

Job 4 Choose a Mythical or Legendary to be the mascot of this game with a unique form as well

All Pokemon games are focused on a single Legendary or Mythical Pokemon as a mascot of sorts important to the story, and this spinoff is no better, pick a Legedary or Mystical Pokemon and make them the mascot of the game, however due to this being a Dynasty Warriors Game this will also be our original character as this Legendary/Mythical has a unique form seen only in this game (like Pokken Tournament's Shadow Mewtwo), tell us the Mythical or Legedary Pokemon your submitting, describe this new form and why they have it in universe, and tell us how they play as they will be a playable character of course.
Given our restriction to a single Legendary/Mythical Pokemon, I think that it could be a good idea to submit this.

Pokemon Name: Deoxys
Pokemon Origin: Generation III
Pokemon Type: Psychic
1636308197426.png

The mysterious DNA Pokemon, Deoxys arrived to Earth in the form of a meteorite - and I think this could be a clever addition. With Deoxys being a Psychic-type, it makes sense that it would be able to control Pokemon that it comes across, as well as being a terrifying space-based threat to nearly all characters in the story.

In terms of gameplay, there's a lot you can do here. Deoxys is known to make clones of itself and, of course, can fire huge beams out of the chest crystal, but let's be honest - the main gimmick here is Formes.

1636308440505.png
1636308448202.png
1636308457182.png

Deoxys' main gimmick is its ability to, at will, switch between Formes. Its Normal Forme is a well-rounded Pokemon, with enough power to work well and still be a threat - but changing Forme is very, very powerful. Here's the Formes in question:

Attack Forme: Deoxys gets a significant attack power boost and a slight speed boost, but suffers heavily in defence.
Defence Forme: Deoxys essentially becomes a tank - with intensely high defence and a small attack boost, but lacking significantly in speed.
Speed Forme: Deoxys in this state gets a significant speed boost, as well as a slight attack boost, but like the Attack Forme, suffers significantly in defence.

In terms of a new Forme, I came up with one that could work well - listed here.

Fusion Forme. This would essentially allow Deoxys to reach the height of its potential in all fields (basically, a combination of the best aspects of all three Formes) but would require an external method to do so. My own hypothesis is that Deoxys would transfer its consciousness and certain pieces of cellular data inside one of the failed Mewtwo clones, which would then morph it into a "Super Deoxys" of sorts - or, Fusion Forme.

When in this state, Deoxys can make a seemingly infinite amount of clones of itself via cell division, though as with the original, the crystal in the centre is a weak point. Notably, Deoxys's body in this state is much more fluid - being almost like a "goo" that keeps itself in the correct shape psychically, but meaning that over time, it's actually breaking down due to the sheer amount of power in it, as well as the incompatability of Deoxys' DNA with the collective DNA of all other Pokemon in the failed Mewtwo it inhabits.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
images.jpeg

Jirachi
The Wish Granting Pokemon, Jirachi in this universe would be hiberanting deep inside a great crater filled with magical energies. When he awakens Jirachi creates a large pulse of magic energies to re supply the world with life energy.

Jirachi would be fast, using his magic he can warps from place to place and realse powerful magic blasts as an attack.

However in the story someone tampered with Jirachi and he became corrupted into Impure Jirachi, a creature that is a paradox as instead of adding magical life energy he instead takes It away and petrified who ever it wants. Umpire Jirachi would be Dark/Fairy and as stated previously has the 0ower to convert defeated enemies into statues and use those statues as a projectile to augment it's abilities.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Also I have the first moveset/statcard jobs available for the following Pokemon

Pikachu
Charizard
Greninja

In Dynasty Warriors all characters have a Normal Attack for close ranged enemies, a Strong Attack for defeating large groups, A more flashy Musou Attack in the air, ground, and the ground again but charged and 2 EX Attacks, unique to this game is a Team Attack which has the Pokemon attack during them swapping with another Pokemon on the feild (like most team attacks in fighting games) Your job is too create a Pokemon Moveset that both fits the following Pokemon and works as a Dynasty Warriors Moveset, also you dont need to use official Pokemon moves but you still need to name the moves in question.

Template

Basic Attack:
Strong Attack:
Musuo Air Attack:
Musuo Ground Attack:
Musuo Charged Attack:
Team Attack:
EX Attack 1:
EX Attack 2:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
It has to specifically be one legend right?
You can only submit either 1 legendary or mythical that will be the mascot of the game, you also have to have a unique new form for this pokemon in question and the story reason behind it. As it's also a playable character also describe how it plays

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Regigigas
1636320324510.png

This hulking titan is known for being the pusher of continents and creator of the Legendary Titans. It is feared fir it's immense strength, and is typically slumbering. However this time, it woke up from it's slumber in rage, due to an untimely awakening caused by a temple collapse while two groups were fighting. Now filled with rage, it wakes up with impossibly large amounts of power, corrupting nearby Pokemon. It's goal is to reach a pillar it constructed, the source of it's true strength, and destroy it, which would give it even more power, enough to destroy the region. This Doomsday Pillar is located at the other end of the continent, and the good guys have to avoid Regigigas and help those being attacked by it's corrupted forces, and make it to the Doomsday Pillar before it can with the help of a specific Pokemon being used in order to send a broadcast to purify Regigigas.

Playable wise, Regigigas would be a larger than normal mon, being very large, though not gargantuan. It would move slowly but be capable of taking many hits. It's moves could include Crush Grip, Giga Impact, Brutal Swing, Bulldoze, Dizzy Punch, Hidden Power, Stomp, Rock Slide, Thunder Wave, Stomping Tantrum, Focus Blast, Iron Head, Terrain Pulse, Aerial Ace, and Smack Down.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Deoxys/Fusion Deoxys
Jirachi/Impure Jirachi
Regigigas/Raging Regigigas

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in second place

Job 6
Submit a Gen 7 or 8 Pokemon as a playable character

Submit a single Pokemon that is from Gen 7 or Gen 8, regional variants aren't allowed but regional esclusive evolutions are, also no Pokemon debuting in Legends: Arceus are allowed, finally no Mythicals or Legendaries

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. Regigigas - Raging Regigigas
2. Deoxys - Fusion Forme

Job #6
Pokemon Name: Toxtricity
Pokedex Number: #849
Pokemon Generation: Generation VIII
Pokemon Type: Electric/Poison

1636476444456.png
1636476466762.png

Toxtricity is an interesting choice here, as it's one of the more popular Gen 8 Pokemon, despite not being a starter. Furthermore, I think there's a ton of potential for personality here, having it have two distinct moods with its punkish personality and dual forms. Lastly, it's actually pretty rare for Poison types to get much representation - so to be honest, this seems like a solid pick. In this specific game, though, I think it would work differently to the source material.

My concept here is that Toxtricity is able to switch freely between Amped and Low-Key forms, allowing it to adapt to different situations freely. Let me elaborate: Amped Form has a focus on power and speed. However, it's also notable because it's more powerful with Electric attacks - using those as opposed to Poison attacks (though, the more powerful Electric attacks could inflict the Paralysis effect on opponents.) On the other hand, Low-Key Form is more defensive, but slightly slower and less outwardly powerful. However, it has a focus on Poison attacks - which can inflict the Poison effect on enemies, dealing slight damage over time.

Unlike a character like Deoxys, Toxtricity's form change allows it to be used strategically in reference to typing and effect. Whilst Amped Form is much faster and can leave opponents open by paralysing them, Low-Key Form is better as a long-game, strategic pick, where opponents are punished heavily for making mistakes and landing into Poison attacks.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Regigigas
Jirachi
download (8).jpeg

Tsareena
Gen 7
Grass

Tsareena is a pokemon debuting in Sun and Moon, she is the leader of the Steenee and Bounsweet groups and shows dominance by using her powerful kicks. Due to the feudal warriors setting she would fit right in.

Tsareena while somewhat slow becomes much faster when she does her signature kicks, she also can use attacks like Vine Whip and Giga Drain for long ranged attacks. And finally she can summon Steenees and Bounsweet to assist her.

Voting and Entires will continue today

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Judging by the votes I will close voting and announce that Regigigas is the winner.

This means we will change the name of this thread too:

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors

With all this information I can give a summary of the start of the plot of Legends Regigigas

In a realm of forgotten landmasses and achient structures lies the Ragrok region, a great nation home to a unique all Pokemon population. This vast landmass is home to many nations of various cultures. Some want to help the wellbeing of the people, while others want to conquer everything in site.

One of these nations had attempted to done that but instead summoned a giant golem that rages across the lands. This is Regigigas, however the nations of the region worked together and built magical pillars designed to nail the beast under the ground, and with that the giant was sealed.

But now many eons later events have happened and civil war is about to erupt. Due to rumors of whoever destroys the last pillar gaining great power. Many parties are on the hunt to free the monster. Now it's up to you to defend your nation from these threats.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I created a poll to decide which of the two Pokemon will be included as a playable character.

Now here is not 1 not 2 but 3 jobs

Job 7
Submit an Army Pokemon
Same as last job relating to this, has to be the first part of a line and no fish pokemon like Magikarp.

And now jobs about everyone's favorite type

Job 8
Submit a Normal Type Pokemon as a Playable character
You can submit any Pokemon you want as long as one of it's types is Normal Typed, Arceus is not allowed.

Job 9
Submit a Normal Type themed battlefield
This game will have a few battlefeild based on a single of the Pokemon types, create a Battlefield that best fits the Normal Type and describes its structure, enviroment, and any notable gimmicks as a Dynasty Warriors stage. Also this world is based off a feudal world with some technological elements

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (11).jpeg

Army Pokemon
Timburr
Since this is a Dynasty Warriors styled game, we should have at least one enemy with a weapon, Timburr would use its wood plank to attack you.

download (12).jpeg

Porygon
Generation 1
Normal

As an artificially designed Pokemon, Porygon has been an interesting Pokemon. Combine that with the unironic fanbase clamoring to bring them back in the anime they should be included.

Porygon uses various digital based attack like Tri Beam and other attacks and has the ability to swap with another army enemy with Conversion.

download (13).jpeg

Seijo Wall
This battlefeild is a village square surrounded by a large wall that can be traversed back and forth via the ladders. Enemies and allies alike can take the arrow shooters on the walls and assist the army with surprise arrow barrages. This multilayered map overall is a good starting map.

Story Wise there could be some potential, it could be a wall blockading an important town or city, a wall the players are defending from attackers inside or out, or a wall the player has to take by force as its blocking an important site.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I created a poll to decide which of the two Pokemon will be included as a playable character.

Job 7
Submit an Army Pokemon
Same as last job relating to this, has to be the first part of a line and no fish pokemon like Magikarp.

Job 8
You can submit any Pokemon you want as long as one of it's types is Normal Typed, Arceus is not allowed.

Job 9
This game will have a few battlefeild based on a single of the Pokemon types, create a Battlefield that best fits the Normal Type and describes its structure, enviroment, and any notable gimmicks as a Dynasty Warriors stage. Also this world is based off a feudal world with some technological elements
Job #7
In this case, I'm going to resubmit Rotom.

Pokedex Number: #479

1636073546341.png

1636073654345.png
1636073669219.png
1636073685106.png
1636073704179.png
1636073721228.png

Job #8
Pokemon Name: Loudred
Pokedex Number: #294
Pokemon Gen: Generation III
Pokemon Type: Normal

1636492440902.png

Loudred, in my opinion, is a pretty solid pick for a game like this. In terms of his role, Loudred is a Normal-type (as per the job,) but attacks with sound-based moves - which means he'd be a powerful AoE fighter skilled in crowd control, but somewhat lacking against singular, powerful enemies such as bosses. Not only this, but he's a mid-evolution (between Whismur and Exploud) which allows him to represent another aspect of Pokemon that's... pretty rare to see, in a lot of Pokemon media. All in all, I think Loudred is a pretty good pick overall.

Job #9
Stage Name: Span of the River Ragrok

1636493501046.png

An incredibly high, long and wide wooden bridge connecting two busy areas of Ragrok over a sizable river (much larger than the image shown, admittedly,) this stage completely takes place high up on the bridge in question. Notably, this specific area suggests that there's been quite a lot of conflict here - the different "keeps" and "passages" are marked by piles of wood, rubble and other such things that have been gathered for use as both cover and also simply for the sake of gameplay. This also means that the area can be used in story missions - with this bridge being a key strategic foothold due to it being the only way across the two areas, it's likely that opposing forces on either side would want to take it for themselves.

My idea for how this fits into the geography is that the river below, named the River Ragrok, essentially bisects the entire region - and whilst there are ramshackle, makeshift bridges elsewhere, this specific bridge - the Span - is the most notable in terms of size. The River Ragrok is mostly made up of steep cliffs on either side, which is the main reason this bridge specifically is so vital - with it being very difficult to cross otherwise for Pokemon that are unable to fly.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Job 7
Submit an Army Pokemon

Job 8

Job 9
Nosepass
1636492866765.png

These small statues are melee fighters. They attack with Rock Throw, throwing a rock at you, and occasionally attempt to ram you with Spark. They can be defeated easily.
Kangaskhan
1636493211282.png

Kangaskhan is a powerful Pokemon. Together with it's young, it's power is quite high in terms of damage. Their speed is lackluster however. The young will attack with it's mother, dealing slightly more damage per hit. It's an iconic Gen 1 staple known for it's strength, so it's be perfect here.
It's attacks could include Fake Out, Dizzy Punch, Comet Punch, Bulldoze, Outrage, Giga Impact, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Rock Slide, Whirlpool, Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Low Kick, and Iron Tail.
Village in Plains
A modest village lying in the center of the plains. It is attacked by Regigigas at the beginning of the game, and serves as a basic starting area. It has several houses in a group in some light green grassy plains. The village is quite small overall, not big but not large.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Toxicitrey won the poll

Rotom
Timburr
Nosepass

Porygon
Loudred
Kangaskhan

Village in Plains
Span of Riger Ragrok
Seijo Wall

Pick your top 2 of each, you may vote for you own in 2nd place

Job 10
Feedback
Give me some feedback on the thread so far and tell me what you would want in

Moveset jobs are still open this time for all Pokemon

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Toxicitrey won the poll

Rotom
Timburr
Nosepass

Porygon
Loudred
Kangaskhan

Village in Plains
Span of Riger Ragrok
Seijo Wall

Pick your top 2 of each, you may vote for you own in 2nd place

Job 10
Feedback
Give me some feedback on the thread so far and tell me what you would want in

Moveset jobs are still open this time for all Pokemon
1. Timburr
2. Rotom

1. Porygon
2. Loudred

1. Seijo Wall
2. Span of River Ragrok

Job #10
I, personally at least, think a good thing to do at this point would be to look at how this concept would work compared to other Warriors titles. For instance, would there be a Type-based gimmick as with the Pokemon titles where certain types are especially effective against others, whilst also being weak to others - and how would the Weapons system work when the vast majority of Pokemon, well... don't fight with weapons?

Personally, though this is just a very rough idea, I'd suggest it might be a good idea to get rid of the more traditional Weapon system, and instead replace it with a system similar to in the Pokemon games in the form of Held Items. This would allow you to equip items to Pokemon (certain ones only work for specific Pokemon, but other ones can be applied to any Pokemon) which you would then be able to use in games with effects such as an increase in damage, speed, resistance to certain types, and so on. You could even add specialised new Held Items exclusive to this region too!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1. Timburr
2. Rotom

1. Porygon
2. Loudred

1. Seijo Wall
2. Span of River Ragrok

Job #10
I, personally at least, think a good thing to do at this point would be to look at how this concept would work compared to other Warriors titles. For instance, would there be a Type-based gimmick as with the Pokemon titles where certain types are especially effective against others, whilst also being weak to others - and how would the Weapons system work when the vast majority of Pokemon, well... don't fight with weapons?

Personally, though this is just a very rough idea, I'd suggest it might be a good idea to get rid of the more traditional Weapon system, and instead replace it with a system similar to in the Pokemon games in the form of Held Items. This would allow you to equip items to Pokemon (certain ones only work for specific Pokemon, but other ones can be applied to any Pokemon) which you would then be able to use in games with effects such as an increase in damage, speed, resistance to certain types, and so on. You could even add specialised new Held Items exclusive to this region too!
So something like a badge or augmentation system where certain pokemon use items that augment certain parts of a pokemons stats or give them different effects to certain moves.

In terms of typing I dont think we could use the tradtional type weakness chart as only specific pokemon would be strong to other specific pokemon, instead I was going to propose that certain pokemon are vulnerable to certain attacks, flying pokemon are weak to projectiles, especially from above, and water pokemon being weaker to paralyses and so on.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
So something like a badge or augmentation system where certain pokemon use items that augment certain parts of a pokemons stats or give them different effects to certain moves.

In terms of typing I dont think we could use the tradtional type weakness chart as only specific pokemon would be strong to other specific pokemon, instead I was going to propose that certain pokemon are vulnerable to certain attacks, flying pokemon are weak to projectiles, especially from above, and water pokemon being weaker to paralyses and so on.
That sounds cool! I think it's a clever idea to keep basic ones in there - for instance, a Pokemon that's flying shouldn't be able to be hit by attacks like Earthquake that only affect the ground - but badges seem like a cool way of handling the whole weapon system.

Top Bottom