• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Discord

Oh_Snapple

uhhhh
Heya folks, if you're looking for a discord dedicated to Pokemon Trainer in SSBU, here's one: https://discord.gg/dMQanZV
It's got almost 100 members and growing and it's a great place to talk about all 3 Pokemon.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hey, weird question maybe, but what do you guys talk about?
Because I'm started maining the Pokémon (Ivysaur in particular) and was looking for a place to discuss tactics and matchups and stuff. I couln't really find something like that except for this, but I don't use discord that much, so I don't really know what I'm getting into.

Is this the right place?

Smash Time

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ptred2020
Hey, weird question maybe, but what do you guys talk about?
Because I'm started maining the Pokémon (Ivysaur in particular) and was looking for a place to discuss tactics and matchups and stuff. I couln't really find something like that except for this, but I don't use discord that much, so I don't really know what I'm getting into.

Is this the right place?
Yes! This is the perfect place for anything even remotely related to trainer. We have a whole channel dedicated to just the meta game and often have discussions about character matchups, how to play neutral, conditioning and a lot more. We even have a few players who go out of their way to analyze matches and play friendlies to give coaching advice.

Top Bottom