• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle arrives on Netflix next month

pokemonjungle.jpg

Pokemon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle, which came out in Japan last year, is now receiving an international release. The film will be releasing on October 8th on Netflix. This film is both the first Generation VIII movie to come out, and a return to 2D Animation. The last movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution, was a 3D remake of Pokemon: The First Movie. The announcement came with a trailer, showcasing the dub.

In addition, both Zarude and Shiny Celebi will be available in Sword and Shield as code distribution events. More details are listed on the website. Japan and Europe have already been distributed before in Europe, so it is unknown if they will make an appearance again.

Pokemon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle will premiere on Netflix on October 8th, 2021. Zarude will be distributed on September 25th, 2021 via Pokemon Trainer Club email.

Author's Note: Man, they've made 23 of these? I only remember watching like, 3. How many of them have you seen? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Still waiting on my original Zarude code... Another Trainer Club email distribution is just another ticking time bomb of disappointed fans. TPC US hasn't learned anything. :facepalm:

I had to download a VPN to gain access to the German Gamestop to obtain Zarude and I was one of the lucky ones. If I didn't complete the Shiny Celebi research in Pokemon Go already I'd be extra cranky about this news. I've been signed up for the Trainer Club since ORAS and haven't received anything in years (Ash Greninja) even after double checking my account when stuff like this gets announced.

Top Bottom