• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Trailer Announced for 6/01

unknown.png

Pokemon fans who have been itching to learn more about the next installments in the series will be delighted to hear that there is a new trailer for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet tomorrow, 6/01. The trailer will air on The Pokemon Company’s YouTube channel at 6:00 a.m. PDT/9:00 a.m. EST and will include new info on the titles. You can view the tweet below:

Credits:
Editor: @Sari
Social Media: @Zerp

Author's Note: What kind of information do you hope will be revealed tomorrow?

DanganZilla5

Comments

I’m just disappointed considering the direction they went. I can’t expect them to retract the open world direction so… I guess I hope I see some cool new Pokémon I can admire from afar cause they’re in a game I can’t play.

Because they said it was going to be an open world game.
Whats the actual problem with that?, unless the reason is because Game Freak doesn't know a shi t about how to make a open world then I don't see the problem. It sounds like the natural progression of the franchise after being too much time stagnant (even if the change itself isn't as big as it seems).

Last edited:
Whats the actual problem with that?, unless the reason is because Game Freak doesn't know a shi t about how to make a open world then I don't see the problem. It sounds like the natural progression of the franchise after being too much time stagnant (even if the change itself isn't as big as it seems).
It’s only a problem for me, because I don’t like open world games. So, sad trumpet sounds

Top Bottom