• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Creation Thread

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1658101638986.png

I am deciding to try something new, I am going to remake my old threads and try to use modern tactics to try and make them more succeful. For this case I am remaking my Pokemon Myystery Dungeon thread. I think this thread was too squandered so I decided to revive it. Being a fan of this series I hope we can not only develop a full game but also a fully flleshed out world.

Roster:
Pikachu
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Treeko
Mudkip
Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Fenniken
Chespin
Froakie
Litten
Rowlett
Popplio
Scrobunny
Grookey
Sobble
Towns:

Guilds:

NPCS:

Dungeons:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 1
Submit a pair of playable Pokemon.
Submit two unevolved Pokemon that can be playable in this game. All of the current starters are used so choose someone who can be playable alongside them, you can submit a maximum of two Pokemon.

Job 2
Submit a personality for your partners.
Having a large roster means we should have two partners. Submit personalities for your partners and how they work off each other. Are these partners found at the same time or do you find them separately and why. Describe how they can work off each other.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1658104742205.png

Alolan Vulpix
We never had any Ice-Type playable characters, and of all of them this one seems to be the most popular, plus since vulpix was was previoulsly playable having its regional variant would be a nice suprise.

1658104923689.png

Zigzagoon
I just think it would be funny for this Pokemon to be playable, it has some decent popularity and would be a fast but frail glass cannon.

Job 2
I think these two partners should be sort of like underdogs. They are close friends who are often bullied by the local bullies and often hide away in fear of them. The first partner acts like a blowhard and likes to rush headlong into danger, but unfortunately, after taking a dare to find a "treasure" in a dungeon, they haven't come back. The other one is skittish and does not like confrontation but is forced to find their friend when they found you lying on the ground, its simple yes but a good dynamic.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 1
1658152767524.png
1658152785314.png

Eevee and Riolu
Being playable Starters in the past, as well as maintaining high popularity, these two feel like shoe ins for the role of a Starter Pokemon.

Job 2
Partner 1 genuinely believes in doing good things for the world and helping as many as possible but will take any path or method to get to that point, no matter the sacrifice or what they would need to go through. They would do anything for the greater good like this, and often come into the conflict with the rest of the group for this attitude. They genuinely care though, and often follow along and help the other two members of the group as the more mature person there. Often being levelheaded in not so good situations. They'll try to save anyone, but if there's a risk that saving one isn't worth it compared to a greater benefit, they'll sit it out. They'd probably end up changing this to being more caring to the individuals and not the overall group by the end of the story.

Partner 2 would be happy go lucky. They're full of energy and always itching to move and explore. They understand how the world works and are truly smart on the inside, but they don't tend to use that often, instead opting for a more reckless approach because they find it more fun. They always stay positive and find the best in every situation, trying to turn anything into fun. They often butt heads with others who try to be more careful in their surroundings. They're basically the definition of hyperactive, constantly running and never running out of fuel until they tire themselves out. They tend to trip over things often in a rush before moving on like nothing happened. They'd probably end up changing to being cooler and more collected by the end of the story whilst still keeping the same have fun with everything attitude.
(Resubmitting my old submission from the last thread)

Top Bottom