• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Home now out on Switch

pokemonhomemore.jpg

Remember Pokemon Home? Now it's finally available on the Nintendo Switch - Both premium and basic plans are accessible. The premium plans contain a 30 day, 90 day, and 365 day subscription plans. Features include Wonder Box, the Global Trade Station, and moving and trading Pokemon via compatible games.

All compatible games so far include Pokemon GO (Currently not available), Pokemon Sword, Pokemon Shield, Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!, Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee!, and Pokemon Bank.All mobile devices are still TBA for receiving Pokemon Bank - Reportedly February 2020. We'll keep posted.

Author's Note: Are you going to use Pokemon Home? Are you excited? Let us know below.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Hope they add Geodude in the expansion pass... I want to get my Alolan Geodude from Let's Go! Is there any info on when Pokémon Go will be available without sending through Let's Go? I have a certain few pokémon that I would like to send through but can't right now

Top Bottom