• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

jokey665

Smash Ace
So I've been SRing for decent natured/iv'd legendaries. Zapdos took me almost four hours to get a passable one, Articuno was amazing first catch, and Moltres was also quite good after only two resets. Why does Zapdos hate me?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I wonder...

I'm planning to pull an Ash by leaving all the Pokemon in the PC except 1 to take to Kanto... which one do I take... I'm tied between Sneasel, Typhlosion, and Starmie... they are seriously tied for my most loved Pokemon in my team.... hmmm...

A_man13

Smash Master
I wonder...

I'm planning to pull an Ash by leaving all the Pokemon in the PC except 1 to take to Kanto... which one do I take... I'm tied between Sneasel, Typhlosion, and Starmie... they are seriously tied for my most loved Pokemon in my team.... hmmm...
Or you could choose the one that has no experience. Problem with pulling an ash is that Pikachu is obviously on roids and he only takes em close to the league every season. Last I checked, there is no common candies that reduce levels...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Meh, I'm planning on using my buddy most of the time until my other starter that's holding an exp. share gets near its required levels. Now tell me which one to take :mad:

But lol on the roids stuff though XD

M.K

Level 55
Well honestly, you'll probably end up pulling your hair out. What I hear is, most of the wild Pokemon in Kanto are so underleveled that it becomes increasingly annoying even GOING into patches of grass in Kanto. Truly the only means of leveling is trainers.
Unless you want a Level 50 Typhlosion and several Level 10-25 Pokemon to battle Level 55-70 Gym Leaders, I wouldn't pull an Ash.

I mean, we all know how good of a trainer Ash is >_>;; Amirite.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Agreed with Meta-Kirby. As awesome / interesting as it would be to do such a thing it'd just be too darn annoying. No derogatory reference to our awesome member, Annoying.

-Terywj

A_man13

Smash Master
Well honestly, you'll probably end up pulling your hair out. What I hear is, most of the wild Pokemon in Kanto are so underleveled that it becomes increasingly annoying even GOING into patches of grass in Kanto. Truly the only means of leveling is trainers.
Unless you want a Level 50 Typhlosion and several Level 10-25 Pokemon to battle Level 55-70 Gym Leaders, I wouldn't pull an Ash.

I mean, we all know how good of a trainer Ash is >_>;; Amirite.
This. We are all refering to the person who refuses to let pokemon evolve and thinks it is smart to use thunderbolt on a rhydon on multiple occasions...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awww man, Lt. Surge sure was a challenge. Its hard to beat him when you have only 1 powerful pokemon (I caught a Bellsprout).

Nearly lost to his Electabuzz. If it wasn't for my Full Restore lying around from my match with Lance, I would've lost

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I liked the quality of the music, but some people
metalmario... or was it ultimario?
don't agree, thinking that the music has butchered teh games

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Uh... no, I meant to say once I got one... which I wish I would get to Pallet Town already
I wish it were that easy
You have to
Get to pallet town
beat ALL the gyms
Beat red
THEN talk to oak
he gives ya the Charmander
Otherwise C1065(nicknames ftw) would be sitting right next to me

Mewter

Smash Master
I named a Bellsprout after Roacherman and taught it Cut and Flash. :laugh:
You've come in handy.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yup, he is. I tried to take on Red with:
-Level 38 Meganium
-Level 48 Ho-Oh
-Level 55 Ampharos
-Level 54 Sandslash
-Level 28 Togetic
-Level 4 Geodude.

I got as far as his last Pokemon, Charizard, before it crit-haxed my Ampharos into oblivion.
Then I called in some help from Diamond. :p

Edit: Sorry Charmander, I already chose Squirtle. O_O

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If people are even standing a chance against Red with Pokémon 30 levels lower than him then he must suck a lot.

I beat Pryce last night, I was getting ready to shut off my game and decided to just head into the gym with my already-damaged Ampharos to see how far I got, and I got all the way to Pryce...I healed and took him on and won in one try, Ampharos only thanks to Focus Blast.

A_man13

Smash Master
If people are even standing a chance against Red with Pokémon 30 levels lower than him then he must suck a lot.

I beat Pryce last night, I was getting ready to shut off my game and decided to just head into the gym with my already-damaged Ampharos to see how far I got, and I got all the way to Pryce...I healed and took him on and won in one try, Ampharos only thanks to Focus Blast.
The blizzard makes him a bit easier than if you were just facing normal pokes with a 50 level advantage. It's also not very hard to play the type advantage game...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I beat red with like a level 53 and 5 level 50s.

Hes one easy guy.

Top Bottom