• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Game Idea: Pokemon Reset

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Features
Gen 1-5 graphics.
You can enable dynamaxing, z-moves, mega evolution, or have nothing. But you can’t enable multiple options.
National Dex and forms.
Refurbished sprites for all characters and Pokemon, even the ones that didn’t appear in Gen 5.
150 Fakemon slots.
Game
When the game starts, you go through the character selection sequence. Once you are done, Arceus appears in the Hall of Origin and explains the situation. The universe was destroyed, by something no one foresaw, not even himself. He brought you here because of your adventures in (Insert region here). He needs to make a new universe, and then the game starts. It functions kind of like a combination of Minecraft, Pokemon, and RPGMaker. You save regions like Minecraft, make them like RPGMaker with Pokemon elements. You can also return to the Hall of Origin, with little animations to entertain the bored. You need to unlock every Pokemon.
Character Selection
Skin Color
Gender/Pronouns
Region You Are From(Select game)
Name
Pokemon(4 minimum, 6 maximum. Only 3 legendaries.)
PROS
We avoid any national dex controversy because every Pokemon is someone’s favorite.
It’s cool, and allows people to make creative Pokemon stories.
Wanna fix something in a Pokemon game that you thought sucked? This game lets you do that.
CONS
People making inappropriate things.
Not the best graphics.
There would be a flame war over it, because this is the Pokemon Fandom. They have civil wars in the fandom practically every time something is announced.

So, what do you think? And do you have any ideas?

Last edited:

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
it would have the national dex? or it would have a new national dex

and also I don't see why there would be a flame war
The Pokemon fandom's toxic side. And yes, It would have every region's Pokemon+The 150 fakemon you can make.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Finally decided to take a look at this, and I love the idea. I'd also love to add 4 other fakemon regions on top of the 150 extra slots to the game: Kaskade, Norcloh, Mazah, and Asone. All 4 of these regions are absolutely amazing. (Some are still in development)

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Finally decided to take a look at this, and I love the idea. I'd also love to add 4 other fakemon regions on top of the 150 extra slots to the game: Kaskade, Norcloh, Mazah, and Asone. All 4 of these regions are absolutely amazing. (Some are still in development)
Saving and storing regions works like Minecraft.

Top Bottom