• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle Showcase

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I am going to be using this space post pokemon battles. I play exclusively third gen on pokemon emerald so prepare for a blast from the past. I am known as Stephen in my pokemon battles but will refer to myself as Viper here on Smash Boards. There are about 5 players in the group that play from time to time. I will update this thread with new content as i produce it. If you want to check out my channel i have more pokemon matches and TONS of Brawl from back in the day when I was PR 9 in Florida with Falco.
<3 Swampniggas
Viper

UU w/1 BL

BL

VS
KKK
UU w/1 BL​

BL
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

KKK
Rydon support squad

VS
RKO
Normal type team

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Viper
Water type team

VS
RKO
Normal type team

This match is amazing and well worth the 20 min watch if you are into suspense and pokemon.
Viper

Sandstorm team

VS
KKK
Pain

Last edited:
Top Bottom