• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon UNITE reaches over 9 million downloads

pokemonunite9mil.jpg

Pokémon UNITE now has over 9 million Nintendo Switch downloads in its first two months. Starting September 29th, all players will receive 2,000 Aeos tickets to celebrate this milestone.

Pokémon UNITE added Gardevoir, Blissey and Blastoise to its roster. Mamoswine and Sylveon join the roster soon, and the mobile version releases on September 22nd.

Pokémon UNITE is available on Nintendo Switch. It will be available for iOS and Android on September 22nd. Cross platform play between both devices will be available at launch.

Author's Note: Wow. What an exciting time for Pokémon UNITE fans. I enjoy the game, so I am looking forward to these changes. I am hoping for more patches to polish up the gameplay and streamline currency. Any thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Top Bottom