The second Pokémon Sword and Shield DLC, The Crown Tundra is out now!
The DLC shares its name with the new snowy area it unlocks. This Crown Tundra is home to a new gameplay element called Dynamax Adventures. These Dynamax Adventures are cooperative gauntlets where you’re assigned random Pokémon and must win Max Raid Battles to reach a boss. What’s really exciting though are those bosses. You can find every Legendary Pokémon (not to be confused with Mythical Pokémon) from before Sword and Shield as a boss. And yes, you do get to capture them!
That’s not all though, here are some other things that The Crown Tundra has in store:
- New regional forms for Slowking, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.
- Returning Pokémon like Walrein and Dragonite.
- A new in-game doubles tournament called Galarian Star Tournament where players can team up with Sword and Shield characters.
- Two entirely new Regis, Regieleki and Regidrago.
- The King Pokémon, Calyrex.
Two entirely new additional Pokémon, Glastrier and Spectrier.
- The ability to trade all new and returning Pokémon to players who don’t have The Crown Tundra.
Social Media: Zerp