• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Presentation Announced for June 17th

Clefable_Used_Teleport.jpg

Pokémon’s Twitter recently announced a presentation titled “Pokémon Presents” airing on June 17th, 2020!

It’s currently unknown what content will be covered, however, The Isle of Armor DLC for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield is releasing on the same day. With that in mind, it’s pretty safe to assume we’ll get some more information on it. You can catch the stream at 6 AM PDT / 9 AM EDT on the video below!

Author’s Note: Personally, I really want to see what Pokémon Sleep was all about. Like, you know, that sleep-based game they announced roughly a year ago and never talked about again? I want to see how they're going to make sleep into gameplay, it's such a weird concept. Also, anything to do with Celebi or Togetic would make me very happy. But enough about my wishes, what do you all want to see? Please let us know in the comments below!

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

At least this possibly leaves open room for Smash news next week (this DLC was revealed literally a week before :ultbyleth:'s reveal, after all).

"This fighter's arms can extend"
Pokemon News
Breloom confirmed.
It would never happen seeing how Nintendo/Pokemon only market certain Pokemon, But I would absolutely love for it to be Breloom, He's adorable and badass.

2nd favorite Grass type Pokemon after the Treeko evolution line and my favorite Fighting type Pokemon overall, Breloom and Treeko evolution line were always my "1-2 Punch" in Gen 3 as a kid and did the same thing in recent years with Omega Ruby.

I could care less about "Arms" and would push any of them in a lava pit if it meant Breloom got in as a fighter.

Last edited:
I would imagine with a Pokemon Direct confirmed that we won’t be getting a Smash Direct, shadow drop or otherwise on the 17th. Maybe later this week but I’m betting on next week. However, the 30 or 31st are potentially probably dates.

As for PokeDirect, I’ll tune in later. Seems interesting though.

Top Bottom