• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Go

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
But I've had XL pokemon evolve into Xs pokemon. I'd rather waste Stardust if it means getting the best option for hp
I mean it is up to you, but generally speaking it is recommended not to power up first stage evolutions until they are fully grown...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only way I see a better option is if I find an XL blastoise

I know the size can make a big difference. My Sandslash evolved from an XL and has the exact same amount of Hp as a different Sandslash with significantly higher cost. But it's now xs

dream1ng

Smash Lord
This thread has surprisingly few posts.

Anyway I wish they'd fix the three steps glitch. One of my favourite parts of this game was hunting the nearby Pokemon. :(

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Three step glitch was around since I started...it'd be nice to be able to actually hunt for Pokemon rather than aimlessly wander around hoping to find something decent...

Another issue I'm having is any Incenses and Lure Modules I use don't yield any Pokemon for me...all pokemon I encounter while they are active are just regular wild encounters...It's concerning because if I decide to spend money on this game and buy some I really need them to work so as not to waste them...

On the bright side I think I found a Poliwag and Magikarp spawn not to far from my house...so getting Poliwrath and Gyarados appear to be a lot easier goals for me now...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I finally evolved my nidoran all the way to Nidoking and I'm a little disappointed with it's ultimate attack

It got "Megahorn"

So many things resist bug

Stompman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I finally evolved my nidoran all the way to Nidoking and I'm a little disappointed with it's ultimate attack

It got "Megahorn"

So many things resist bug
True, but you can womp on all Grass and Psychic types, so that's something? Plus when/if Dark types ever come about, you're set.

I used to have a Tauros spawning ground around the corner from my house, but with the update, I haven't found anything cool yet.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got a venomoth I actually really like, even if I have better pokemon

He has confusion and bug buzz

Also, I'm starting to suspect what moves they have at lower forms determines what they had at final form

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Trainers, a new bug affecting throw accuracy increases the odds of escape and omits the XP bonus. We are working on a fix, stay tuned..."

Apparently the increased flee rate is a glitch

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone want to post their friend codes? I'm a little nervous about just posting it online.

I wonder if a seperate thread should be created to catalog them. Assuming anyone wants to actually post them.

Top Bottom