• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon GL competitions and other events

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Since they are going to be a lot more of these I thought I'd create a thread for the Global Link events like competitions and other events like Global missions.. To discuss team plans, how well the mission is going to go or if it's going to be too easy as it has been of late

There's only one current GL event Competition going on with VGC rules
So Dubs alola Dex only, no mascot legends (Zygarde included) mythical, or mega stones..
Minor Legendary Pokemon namely the Tapu Pokémon are allowed though along with the UBs, and Type: Null, and Silvally..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
They've only ever allowed "mythical" Pokemon (Zygarde(s), the box legendaries/pre-vo formes, Necrozma, Magearna, and as of yet unreleased things like Marshadow) for the first battle competition, which I get since most people just brought Solgaleo/Lunala + an entire team of Tapu or UBs. Still make me sad since it was the only time my Trick Room team with Magearna at its core got to really shine.

I'm still trying to decide what to do this time around, though I've been breeding miscellaneous things since the last Global Mission.

Speaking of, the current Global Mission is probably the easiest yet given I check Isle o'Beens pretty frequentl.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Iirc, I think the current Battle Comp should be starting today... I'm going in using my Trick Room team again, but with A-Marowak instead of Dhelmise.

Top Bottom