• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Thread

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My internet security considers PokeGen safe. If it didn't, it would've immediately removed the program.

Anyway, Wi-Fi usage is restricted to only one DS, DSi, or 3DS console, even when you use PokeGen; certain Wi-Fi data will be removed if you connect on a different console.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wait, is that a good thing?
Eelektross has a higher Attack stat than Special Attack stat. And since it can get Coil as an Eelektrik, that can make attacks like Aqua Tail more likely to hit; Eelektross can learn Aqua Tail as a tutored move.

Of course, Eelektross still has a good special attack stat, and it can learn a few good special attacks, such as Flamethrower.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The point is Eelektross is only good as a ****ty weaklessness mixed attacker.

Adamant isn't good because it NEEDS stuff like Flamethrower to work lol.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Eelektross can run a viable Choice Band set in NU. Wild Charge, U-turn, Return, and coverage moves like Crunch, Brick Break, and Rock Slide get decent coverage together.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I've decided to do the Kanto Leaders Triple Battle tournament after setting up my Pokemon team. I ended up facing Blaine, Giovanni, and Erika (in that very order) during that tournament, and I won against them.

Of course, this was technically due to my PokeGen usage, but I kept my team looking legal, which is what truly matters.

Anyway, I really like the Telepathy ability, as that can protect Pokemon like Gardevoir from being affected by their teammate's attacks, such as Earthquake. Sure it's useless for single battles, but if you're more about double battles and triple battles, that ability comes in real handy if your team has a lot of multi-target attacks.

Now, in terms of Eelektross, being with a Trick Room team may help it overcome its low speed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, competitively he's used for special. But he does have a higher attack than special.

He's in NU anyway, so...

I used Eelectross on my in game team because he's awesome. Thought I don't remember what the eelectross was based on.

I think Eelectross had physical sets WAY back when I was still playing but I haven't checked my B/W in a while

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm running a physical set with this Eelektross. Right now it knows Dragon Claw, Wild Charge, Coil, and Rest (holding a chesto berry).

Finally, I made it to Champions Tournament with Rotom-W / Serperior / Flygon . Drayden and Candice were the only two people giving me trouble.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't run berry sets very often because most berries are hard to come by

Is there a way to plant them like in platinum or something?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You can't find DW starters in ANY area...
True, but at least you now have an easier way to get a Breloom with its Dream World ability, as the Hidden Grotto is way too luck dependent. Of course, you will need to get a female Shroomish if you want to pass on Bullet Seed, and have the Dream World ability.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
True, but at least you now have an easier way to get a Breloom with its Dream World ability, as the Hidden Grotto is way too luck dependent. Of course, you will need to get a female Shroomish if you want to pass on Bullet Seed, and have the Dream World ability.
The gender ratio is 50/50 though so it will be a lot easier than somelike eevee.

^^^dude I told you I'll give you a mudkip you just have to tell me when you want to trade. When I vmed you you said "tomorrow" but log out at like 2 and stayed off pretty much the rest of the day and i didnt hear anything else from you =\. If you want it I'll give it to you buy I'm not going to chase you down.
:phone:

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
The gender ratio is 50/50 though so it will be a lot easier than somelike eevee.

^^^dude I told you I'll give you a mudkip you just have to tell me when you want to trade. When I vmed you you said "tomorrow" but log out at like 2 and stayed off pretty much the rest of the day and i didnt hear anything else from you =\. If you want it I'll give it to you buy I'm not going to chase you down.
Ok cause I wanted to conveniently community with you but you're never online when I am.

Here's my code: 4170-2670-2972

I'm available to trade until Monday. I would prefer around 12:00 p.m. EST tomorrow or Friday if that's ok with you.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'm usually on sporadically throughout the day until 8-9ish then I'm on for at least a couple hours. Anyway I definitely can't do Friday so tomorrow 12 is good. 0390-5437-9513

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are you able to trade pokemon that aren't in the Unova pokedex to games that haven't beat the elite 4? Because if anyone has one I'm interested in getting either an adamant abomasnow or a female one

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I'm usually on sporadically throughout the day until 8-9ish then I'm on for at least a couple hours. Anyway I definitely can't do Friday so tomorrow 12 is good. 0390-5437-9513
Alright thanks. Glad we got this figured out.
Are you able to trade pokemon that aren't in the Unova pokedex to games that haven't beat the elite 4? Because if anyone has one I'm interested in getting either an adamant abomasnow or a female one
You can try it I guess. I think you need the National Dex before you can have Abomasnow via trade. Wouldn't make a lot sense to be able to trade for Pokemon that your Pokedex cannot register yet.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
You can get anything via trade or evolution prior to getting the National Dex. The only thing that you can't do is look up any info on them in your Pokédex until you upgrade it.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Kk I'm getting on now.

VVV Yeah this is weird. If it doesn't work this time I'm going to try restarting the game.

I'm on my black, I can try black 2 if you think that night work =\

No problem, I'm just glad we got it to finally work.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Nothing is working...

EDIT: I'm gonna restart and try again. My connection is in yellow

EDIT2: Thanks. I had to literally sit in front of my neighbor's house for a good connection. I can't use my WiFi because it uses unsupported security which I don't wanna change

Ultimate kaos

Smash Cadet
I have question about Yancy and Curtis. So I have picked up
The dropped item, and Yancy has called in me in pretty much all the contact spots. Then she told me to call her.

I know you have to be in the contact spots to call her again, and I have called her 3 times. She hasn't been available since. So my question is, is it random when she is available, or am I doing something wrong?

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
The dropped item, and Yancy has called in me in pretty much all the contact spots. Then she told me to call her.

I know you have to be in the contact spots to call her again, and I have called her 3 times. She hasn't been available since. So my question is, is it random when she is available, or am I doing something wrong?
Yes it's random. You have keep checking the contact spots until you get a signal.

Now I have two Skill Link Minccino. If only I had this kind of luck with Abundant Shrine Grotto.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

you just need to be in the route not the actual spot where she called you the first time if she isn't there check another route or city until you find her. she is available at all times you just need to find the correct area.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I kind of found out about that Dropped Item after completing the main story, so the number of calls that I got from Yancy is much lower than what I could've had before facing the Elite Four.

Top Bottom