• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Eh well, I guess Dart'll just have to become iconic at this tourney then? Oh wait, I'm stealing the spotlight this time, that's right! And just don't put Dart up against a Sheik if OoR even has one of them lolz(insert giving away strategy >=P)

I just looked at the calendar. It's May 9th....this is still more than a month away >=(
They has me at least >.>

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Okay Rich, if you're so against me wanting to even be considered by a crew of which you are not a part, then I will back down. However, if anyone else would like to share their opinion, I'm all ears.

Also, to answer your questions: no, I have not participated in any big crew battles before, but I have played every player I listed earlier, with the exceptions of Zhu and macd.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Daniel_the_Seraph for team captainnnnn!!!!!

LOL

I think alot of people are coming to this tournament with something to prove. Good.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey Chris, will Mr. Daniels or one of his many counterparts be able to come spend the night at your place along with these bikini clad women??

And yeah I like that everyone is coming here to TRY and prove something, but I AM proving something. I just don't know what yet >=/

Dart

Smash Lord
Hey Chris, will Mr. Daniels or one of his many counterparts be able to come spend the night at your place along with these bikini clad women??

And yeah I like that everyone is coming here to TRY and prove something, but I AM proving something. I just don't know what yet >=/
That bandanas are still a cool look?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Peoria, remember this is contingent on Reneblade having a place. I don't know exactly what the chances of that are. I'm guessing somewhat good...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Well JesusFreak, you could always be a mascot!!! Or a Cheerleader every Crew needs a cheerleader. You could do auditions and **** too! Get like a whole brigade of them hahaha. j/k <3

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Nobody wants to help me with my name change.

PEEF or PEEF!

I'm quitting being anyones friend if nobody helps.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
BigD???? I think BigD should be captain as well! I support this post ^ ***** Reneblade had to post before me.... ;_;*

PEEF!

Smash Hero
big d should be captain because sourouch said so, therefore its law
Agreed. Souroush coming? He was at POE2 and threw up all over our bathroom because he said (these are his own words, I promise) "I was trippin on caugh syrup and started to freak so I popped some lortabs to calm down"

lol whoever marthrocks23457 is my new favorite person.

unless its shonic, then hes still just shonic.
Agreed.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
The best player isn't always the best strategist. I've been around for a very long time. I know players well. I know characters well. Sometimes the captain of a crew doesn't even participate in the crew battle.

I have no doubt that both crews will be well represented when all is said and done.
For the most part, I think crews / counterpicks are generally straightforward. There are too many variables to take into account and generally I find it's usually best to send in whoever wants to play LOL. Confidence does alot more for a match than meticulous counterpicking haha.

But uh, honestly I don't think captains really matter for this stuff. In the end each crew is going to talk it out and that's usually best anyways haha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Join date crew battle.

1: HondaFoo

2: Socrates

3: MLG_JV

Jesus = team captain. GO!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD

Andale you are THE MASTER of not reading sh*t that JUST got posted.
well, this is what i do, I leave something written in the reply section, forget to post, then come back after an hour, and realize i didn't post, and hit reply.

Then all of a sudden, a flurry of replies come out of no where, and i don't wanna edit <_<

and i agree with honda fuu

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Interesting. Very interesting.

No hate btw so please don't think i'm trolling.

EDIT: I'm not going to say anything. i don't want people to get the wrong impression of me before they meet me but i've played alot of those people and imo i think i can beat them. but whatever happens will happen. <3 midwest and i hope we win.
Bolded for truth
id bet on dart over 2 or 3 of those ppl. easy.
um, I guess I'll be the one to say it. Dart you are not good enough to be on the midwest crew. That doesn't mean you won't be in the future, it doesn't mean that you suck, it just means that there are a lot of people better than you in the midwest.
No hate but just a reality check. Nothing wrong with a little confidence though.

Also peef, you need to chill out. You're trying way too hard to assemble this tournament. We appreciate that you're clearly involved with having things run well and the way that we want them ran, but you don't need to do all this.
Crews are super straight forward. I agree with Zhu, captains aren't even needed, just let people play the game and all will be well.
Also peef, it's YOUR name, you should make it how you want it, not how others want it.

Moneymatches?
I got tink and kels so far. Who want it? ;)

Top Bottom