• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

PEEF!

Smash Hero
We are close to getting a venue, just working through the different offers.

Would yall mind paying an $8 venue fee if it meant I could get a better venue?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The sleeping-at-venue thing won't be happening, but we will have plenty of housing within 15 min. My house alone can house probably 25. Biz can probably host 5. Shonic can probably host 3-5. Amba and Reneblade will probably be at my house, but if need be they can host 5-10 each. That should be enough because at least half of people arrive morning-of.

I don't think we want to do it at eBash (POE2) again, but it is a possibility that I'll talk over with the crew.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
If we're having a vote for if we should have it at eBash again, it's already 3 no's. Don't waste thought process on that place, it WILL waste brain cells.
Also, about me housing, my house is basically empty seeing as how both of my sisters are in college(Unless they randomly decide to come back). I probably will have the same rules as PEEF(No smoking, no illegal substances, etc.) seeing as how my mom is majorly conservative. Not including my room, there are probably 4 rooms to sleep in. I would need to talk to my mom first though since it's technically her house that I'm overrunning.
EDIT: I just confirmed with my mom that it is fine. I also was wrong, one of these said four rooms will be taken by one of my sisters, and hopefully, my other sister will not be here as well.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So yea, June 26th the official official? lol

and i think peoria is going regardless of the venue fee? amirite?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
JUNE 26 very official.

Venue fee will be 5-8. I'll know for sure in about a week.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
The June 26th date works amazingly for me, actually. Seeing as how my birthday is the 20th that makes the possibility of me going a little higher. Gooooooood. I want to come to this so bad. Hopefully it happens.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it to this, idk. I'll get back to everybody in like a month's time or so, June & July is looking very effed up with family reunions, getting a new job, and my birthday so ****'s going wild right about now for me >_<

Big_R

Smash Champion
oh **** winter ends then dat armor comes out then winter just comes back wat do u do? WHAT DO YOU DO?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Well this looks fun. I might attend if I can find someone from Kansas who wants to go.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Cosmo and Quaz, a zelda and a peach teamming, interesting...

I think me and Dart agreed on teaming, not 100% sure yet.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I am fully expecting every single person from peoria/springfield to make it to this...If not, we'll have to have a "discussion" next time i come up to smash.
I do what I want. And what I want to do is attend this.
I can pretty much guarantee I'll be here no matter what. I'll ask for the day off from work when I go in today and money ain't no thang
I want a good teammate for this. I've been practicing a lot and I want to place. Also I have a good peach now so I can go peach in teams.
who want it

Top Bottom