• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
[Shoutout to Photobucket for completely neutering this thread! Doubtful that anyone cares about this thread anymore but in the case that anyone comes through here, you can view my sprites (far less conveniently) directly through my album here. Somehow it doesn't seem worth the $400 a year or re-uploading all of them to another site and fixing all 400+ links to solve the problem.]

Formerly a sprite shop, we are now an open forum for sprites. Feel free to post any and all of your sprite work here! You may also feel free to request sprites; however, since this is not a formal shop anymore, whether or not your request gets completed is determined by whether or not someone decides to do it.

The past members of this thread were:

FirustheHedgehog
Spire III
bowser_king
Mewter
Meta-Kirby
zrky

Here is a shortcut to each former CPS member's sprite gallery (mine, of course, is right here);

[POST=4504663]FirustheHedgehog's Archives 1 (5/18/08 - 8/22/08)[/POST]
[POST=4516885]FirustheHedgehog's Archives 2 (8/23/08 - 12/25/09)[/POST]
[POST=4502909]Spire's Creations[/POST]
[POST=4502933]Bowser King's Creations[/POST]
[POST=4511350]Mewter's Creations[/POST]
[POST=4697425]Meta-Kirby's Creations[/POST]
[POST=4851320]zrky's Creations[/POST]

And here is The Custom Pokémon Shop Movie, a compilation of some of the best sprites from The Custom Pokémon Shop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider all requests listed here to be a source of ideas. As you request sprites, I will put them here, and anyone who feels up to spriting but doesn't know what to sprite can refer to this list for ideas. They're listed in order of being requested, if you wish to work on a "first come, first served" basis.

If a request is a hyperlink, that means that something special was requested with the sprite -- click on the link to see the specifications the requester gave.​

1. SpiredMoth's "Slaking/Dusknoir Fusion"
  2. Xace's "Gallade/Hitmontop Fusion"
  3. Majority's "Pupitar/Relicanth Fusion"
  4. Terywj's "Swellow/Pidgeot Fusion"
  5. Terywj's "Fearow/Ho-Oh Fusion"
  6. Moozle's "Tentacruel/Articuno Fusion"
  7. Clownbot's "Dusknoir/Darkrai Fusion"
  8. Dai Tian's "Lugia/Origin Forme Giratina Fusion"
  9. Moozle's "Zoroark/Alakazam Fusion"
  10. Annoying's "Trainer Sprite of this trainer"
  11. Annoying's "Steel-Type Salamence"
  12. Leafybug's "Scizor/Machamp Fusion"
  13. JOE!'s "Lugia/Dialga Fusion"
  14. Mewter's "Zekrom/Palkia Fusion"
  15. Pete278's "Boba Fett/Wobbuffet Fusion"
  16. Roacherman's "Skarmory/Mantine Fusion"
  17. rockem7's "Female Slowbro"

[collapse=TCPS's Former Rules, etc.]
NOTICE:We will no longer notify you when you break a rule. If your request isn't fulfilled or on the request list, check the rules to make sure that you followed them with your request before you ask us.

1. Each individual person may only make one request per every three days. This is to keep the number of requests more reasonable. This does not mean you should get others to request for you, either.
    Also, only 1 spin-off sprite can be requested every 2 weeks. This goes for the entire group, it's not for each individual. A spin-off request is anything involving a non-Pokemon or trainer.
    Finally, only one evolution line request may be made per week. Again, this applies to the entire group, not per person.
  2. There are currently no banned Pokemon, although the rules are subject to change.
  3. You may not address a request at a specific person. When you post a request, keep it open for anyone to claim. Otherwise, one person may become bombarded by requests or the others may not be able to get requests that they really want, or both.
  4. KEEP OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION TO AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. There's no problem with mentioning this thing or that thing, but keep it mostly sprite-oriented. If you want a good example of how things should go, flip through the first 30 or so pages of the thread.
  5. If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (below the "Guidelines for Requesting" section) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it. If it's not done yet and we know it's been requested, we might just be a little backed up and telling us that it still needs to be done is not going to get it done any faster.
    Along these lines, do not ask us if your sprite is done yet; and we won't PM you or VM you or contact you in any way when your sprite is done. If we did that, we'd spend all too much time trying to send out the sprites when we finish with them.
    Also along these lines, if our shop is closed, or we are backed up as far as requests go and people are suggesting that you hold off on requesting for the moment, do NOT ask us when/if we are/are going to be open or ready for requests again. To be honest, we don't know how long it will take to clear off the request list as a LOT of things factor into it, and if you really want to know if we're ready right at the moment then just look at the Pending Request list. If we've still got a fairly high stack of requests, then we're probably not ready at the moment.
  6. You may NOT post your sprites in our thread, especially not to fulfill a request, unless you are a shop member. If you wish to post your sprites, get opinions, etc., then there is the Official Sprite Critique Topic for you to use.
    Additionally, if someone posts a sprite here, do NOT critique/comment on the sprite itself. Direct the person to the Critique Topic, or if it's already been done then just move on.
  7. The "Pending Requests" list can only have a maximum of 15 requests on it at a time. When it reaches the maximum, nobody can make any more requests until it goes down and we okay requests again. If you make a request while the list is full, your request will be ignored and you will have to wait until three days after requests are allowed again to request it.
  8. When making requests, ALWAYS put " ~Request~ " somewhere in your post. This will make request posts easy to decipher and search for in my internet browser -- since it searches for the EXACT thing I type in, you MUST type in EXACTLY that or it will not show up and thus will not be counted. IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM, YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE COUNTED. Also, if you abuse the system, similar consequences will occur. We will NOT baby you with this either; we may point it out, or we may just ignore your request completely. If your request went unnoticed, take a look back and it and see if it's possible that you were lacking this, and that's why.
  9. Don't complain if a sprite you request doesn't look the way you imagined; you can give us specific details, which will actually make the overall time taken shorter, and get exactly (or at least close to) what you want.
  10. On a final note, our shop is now full of members. While we do not wish to exclude anyone, we don't want our shop to become too crowded or a free-for-all, so we ask that no one else ask to join.

You may request the following types of edits (although if you think of something feel free to ask if it's allowed);​

• Fusions - Combining two or more Pokemon in one. You may request the back or front sprite, the normal or shiny form, the game the sprites are from, and/or the frame of animation for the games with animated sprites.
      Evolution Lines - You may request a special type of fusion, called an evolution line fusion. What this means is fusing an entire familiy of Pokemon with another entire family of Pokemon (e.g. with a Jigglypuff/Pikachu family request, it would be Igglybuff/Pichu, Pikachu/Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff/Raichu). As it is multiple fusions in one, we ask that these are kept to one request a week. Please check and make sure one has not been made for the week before you make one of these.​
    • Type Changes - Changing the type of a Pokemon (e.g. a Grass type Swampert)
    • Revamps - Bringing a sprite from any generation (mostly first or second, but others may be done as well) up to a higher graphical level.
    • Devamps - Bringing a sprite from any generation (mostly third or fourth, but others may be done as well) down to a lower graphical level.
    • Chaos - Giving a Chao (from the Sonic games) a sort of Pokemon "costume". Choose the Pokemon you want to give the Chao a costume of and the pose you want to use of the Chao, and we will fulfill the request. The table of Chao sprites is located [post=4849996]here[/post].
    • Pokemon Eggs - Taking an egg and giving it features similar to a certain Pokemon to make the egg look like it belongs specifically to that Pokemon.
    • Shoop Da Whoop - You may request a Pokemon firing a lazar at a Pokemon of your choice (or at nothing). You may choose the type of lazar (for example, a Solar Beam lazar is an option, or you can go with a regular lazar) and the Pokemon firing the lazar.
    • Mecha - Making a Mecha Pokemon -- or, in other words, a robotic version of a Pokemon.
    • Emotion Pokemon - A Pokemon edit to make a Pokemon a certain emotion. Evil and Emo are just two examples of this.
    • Trainers - This can be anything from a fusion to a trainer version of anyone/anything.
    • Spin-off Fusions/etc. - Aside from just Pokemon, you may request something else along the lines of everything else -- for example, a trainer version of Ike. However, make note that if you do make a request of this nature and are not sure whether or not we'd know what you're talking about, give us a link to a picture or an article or something. If it's something outside of Smash Bros. or Pokemon it may be safe to assume we don't know. We don't need to try and figure out what it is you're talking about.

Ask yourself these questions before you make a request.

**Can I do this myself? Obviously slight edits can be done be YOU and do NOT have to clog our request list.

**Is this something you genuinely want to see or use? Do not just request random things for us to do; we are not robots.

**Is this request too hard or laborious, and are we backed up on requests? If so, please wait to request it at a more appropriate time.

This section will list all requests that are yet to be completed or claimed. I will try to keep the list as current as possible; I may fall behind occasionally, as I cannot be updating it 24/7, but it will be very current. If you do not see your request in this post, and requests are here that were posted after yours, repost your request, or remind us in some way; we probably missed it. If you requested something that somebody has already requested by some chance, I will put up the first request only, or if the request has already been fulfilled, not at all.

Since I work on a first come, first served basis, I will put the number of the post that the request was made in to keep track of which one was made first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Re-doing of previous sprites.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. None.

Also, take note that your request will not always be claimed; it may just be added to the pending list and done by whoever gets to it first. As such, don't be alarmed if your request goes un-spoken of for a bit, unless it has failed to make its way onto the pending list entirely.

I work on a "First come, first served" basis, so except for in special cases, if you post your request before someone else, I'll put you first. Due to this, I may be finishing your requests once three more pages have been added on to the thread; don't fret though, I'll come around soon enough and fulfill your request. If you notice that I seem to have skipped over your request entirely, please repost your request so I can remember it.

If you put any of our sprites in your signature, that's fine; we only request that you link back to our thread in your signature in some way.

Welcome to The Custom Pokemon Shop Arena!

Once every two weeks, two sprites from the shop will be picked at random to face off. The one rule in effect in regards to picking the Pokemon is that a sprite by one member may only be picked every other competition (e.g. if we pick my Galzapade one week, we couldn't pick another sprite by me until another competition without a sprite of mine has occurred) -- and Spire's sprites are still eligible for battle. Along with the two Pokemon, we will give you the Pokemon's base stats and type(s).

Now, this is where you come in. In order to determine the winner, you will judge which Pokemon you think would win, and cast a vote either way. At the end of the week, the Pokemon with the most votes will win the battle, and will receive a week of fame, until the next Pokemon is put up. Members may vote, but only if a sprite of theirs is not involved in the current battle.

1. Spire III's Arcuxine
  2. FirustheHedgehog's Galdoom
  3. bowser king's Scepfish
  4. Meta-Kirby's Flyceon
  5. FirustheHedgehog's Gyarchomtar
[/collapse]

[collapse=Firus' Archive]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weetorb - A fusion of Weedle and Voltorb.
Bug/Electric
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balrusaur - A fusion of Bulbasaur and Balrog.

:mad:bigutor - A fusion of A_man13's Ambigutor and the :mad: emoticon.
:mad:

:mad:form - A fusion of Castform and the :mad: emoticon.

Mukking - A fusion of Nidoking and Muk.
Poison

:mad:orita - A fusion of Chikorita and the :mad: emoticon.

:mad:-Oh - A fusion of Ho-Oh and the :mad: emoticon.

:mad:mence - A fusion of Salamence and the :mad: emoticon.

Shedlax - A fusion of Shedinja and Snorlax. [For PSC 1]
Ghost/Normal

Maylene - A repose of Gym Leader Maylene.
Trainer

Faith - A trainer sprite of Faith Connors from Mirror's Edge.
Trainer

Mewbro - A fusion of Mew and Slowbro (Requested by Greenstreet)
Psychic

Early 5th gen rips - De-JPEG'd - Free resource sprites, ripped from Serebii and edited to remove quality loss to use for any sort of sprite editing.

Tangorark - A fusion of Tangela and Zoroark
Grass/Dark

Korroding - A Water/Steel retype of Koffing [For PSC 3]
Water/Steel

Salamace - Salamence made into a mace.
Weapon

Reunicarona - A fusion of Reuniclus and Volcarona.
Psychic/Bug
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/collapse]

Last edited:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire's Custom Pokémon Designs

[collapse=Spire's Archive]

- RESIGNED -

Hello all. This is my section of the custom Pokémon design shop. Like Firus said, this is a collaboration between he, Bowser, Mewter and I to take your requests and turn them into new Pokémon. I can:
  • Change Pokémon's appearances to match new types, etc.
  • Create hybrids between any Pokémon
  • Refurbish old Pokémon sprites to meat new standards, and...
  • Create entirely new Pokémon.
PROJECTS:

I present to you all, my newest sprite project..

I am to create a number of "living-fossil" Pokemon, based off of our world's few known species to have survived for millions of years (Relicanth is based off of the fossil-fish, Coelacanth). With that said, I present to you my first Living-Fossil Pokemon, based off of the Mantis Shrimp:

Tomapod

Spire's Complete Regiddendum
- Regigigas, Redesigned (Normal)
- Regibrawl (Fighting)
- Regiwind (Flying)
- Regivenom (Poison)
- Regisand (Ground)
- Regirock, Redesigned (Rock)
- Regibug (Bug)
- Regighost (Ghost)
- Registeel, Redesigned (Steel)
- Regiflame (Fire)
- Regiwave (Water)

- Regiwood (Grass)
- Regishock (Electric)
- Regikinesis (Psychic)
- Regice, Redesigned (Ice)
- Regiwyrm (Dragon)
- Regishade (Dark)

Regiflame // 1-7-09
Fire

Regiwave // 1-7-09
Water

Regiwood // 1-7-09
Grass

Regisand // 1-7-09
Ground

FREE-USE RESOURCES:
Spire's Custom Mewtwo

MY CREATIONS:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charizard // 5-17-08
Fire/Water

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charizard // 5-17-08
Dragon/Ice

Sagiduck (evolved form of Golduck) // 5-19-08
Water/Psychic

Irixauritu // 5-28-08
Fighting/Ghost

1st Gen Mewtwo Revamped // 6-14-08
Psychic

Arakad - // 6-14-08
Steel/Poison

1st Gen Mew Revamped // 6-15-08
Psychic

Crystalix (alternate evolution of Onix) // 6-18-08
Rock/Ghost

Palkia revamped // 6-26-08
Water/Dragon

Giratina revamped // 6-29-08
Ghost/Dragon

Dialga revamped // 6-30-08
Steel/Dragon

Borchooga // 8-7-08
Grass/Fire

Bowsertoise // 9-22-08
Fire

Golden Tree Mewtwo // 9-23-08
Psychic

Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina revamped // 9-23-08

Bambooquin // 9-24-08
Grass/Fire

COMPLETED REQUESTS:

Gengacross - Requested by: Hairbrother // 5-18-08
Ghost/Bug

Caternite - Requested by: Yaya // 5-18-08
Bug/Dragon

Porygetic 2 (Alt. Togegon 2) - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 5-18-08
Normal/Flying

Pikachamp - Requested by: 0Rly // 5-18-08
Fighting/Electric

Garmence - Requested by: Terywj // 5-18-08
Dragon

Zeppeloon - Requested by: Platypus // 5-19-08
Normal/Flying

Gardevoir - Requested by: Chagen46 // 5-19-08
Dark/Psychic

Paragarsego (Alt. Parasnelgo) - Requested by: 0Rly // 5-19-08
Bug/Fire

Metagol (Alt. Golduross) - Requested by: T-Major // 5-20-08
Steel/Water

Hitmonspar - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 5-20-08
Fighting

Roserade - Requested by: H@wk // 5-20-08
Fire/Grass

Belloudon - Requested by: crosser43 // 5-20-08
Grass/Ground

Zongolem - Requested by: XACE-K // 5-21-08
Rock

Metagezon - Requested by: Platypus // 5-21-08
Steel/Electric

Carnipod - Requested by: XACE-K // 5-25-08
Bug/Grass

Arcuxine - Requested by: Terywj // 5-25-08
Fire/Electric

Mewtwo - Requested by: XACE-K // 5-25-08
Electric

Ragrougre - Requested by: lowradiation8989 // 5-26-08
Ground/Water

Wycuatro - Requested by: lowradiation8989 // 5-26-08
Dragon/Flying (Dragon feels appropriate to combine Ice, Electric, and Fire)

Vogasto - Requested by: lowradiation8989 // 5-27-08
Ghost/Fire

Harikazama - Requested by: XACE-K // 6-1-08
Psychic/Fighting

Scybutops - Requested by: Terywj // 6-5-08
Rock/Bug

Uxie Twins - Requested by: Chagen46 // 6-10-08
Ice/Dark and Fire/Psychic

Chimagnemi - Requested by: XACE-K // 6-11-08
Psychic/Electric

Blyphose - Requested by: metaknightp0wns // 6-11-08
Water/Ground

Magapoli - Requested by: Ban3 // 6-11-08
Water/Dragon

Smagly - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 6-13-08
Fire/Fighting

Arcaninetales - Requested by: Ban3 // 6-14-08
Fire

1st Gen Dragonite Revamped - Requested by: The wrath of Koarin // 6-14-08
Dragon/Flying

Cactoxeon - Requested by: majora_787 // 6-14-08
Fire/Ground

Pinsir - Requested by: The wrath of Koarin // 6-14-08
Steel

Back view of Blyphose - Requested by: XACE-K // 6-17-08
Water/Ground

Swampert - Requested by: majora_787 // 6-17-08
Fire/Ground

Fire Ninjask - Requested by: majora_787 // 6-17-08
Fire/Bug

Omutoct - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 6-21-08
Rock

Abrafarba - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 6-21-08
Normal/Dark

Snubbunch - Requested by: ~Krystal~ // 6-21-08
Normal

Victreeplume - Requested by: _______ // 6-21-08
Grass/Poison

Regilossus - Requested by: zrky // 6-26-08
Steel/Rock

Regimagma - Requested by: Terywj // 6-26-08
Fire/Rock

Paraspion (evolution of Parasect) - Requested by: Sonic The Hedgedawg // 6-27-08
Bug/Poison

Shartran - Requested by: The wrath of Koarin // 6-27-08
Water/Steel

Porymew 2 - Requested by: zrky // 6-27-08
Normal/Psychic

Mukawrath - Requested by: majora_787 // 7-3-08
Water/Poison

Garchomp - Requested by: Darkslash // 7-27-08
Dragon/Water

Fantarmor - Requested by: IC3R // 11/11/08
Ghost/Steel

-%2[/collapse]

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bowser's Fusion Shop

[collapse=bowser king's Archive]Pokemon Fusion Shop

Hello, I'm bowser and this is my part of the shop. I will try to make the best fusions I can and I'm sorry for any incompleted fusions. I usually dont have a lot of work on my hands so I can finish your request fast.

The Things I can do are.......

• Fuse two (or more) Fusion into one
    [*]Edit colouring of pokemon
    [*]Change types of pokemon
    [*]transform older gen pokemon to a new look
    [*]Devamp pokemon (idea by firus)
    [*]Do back sprites of a old and new fusions
    [*]Chao pokemon
    [*]Pokegg pokemon
    Enjoy!

ARCHIVES

2nd Gen revamps

My Own Creations

electiphlosion
Fire/Electric

Tyranitar Revamped
Dark/Rock

Typhlosion Revamped
Fire

Mewfinity
Psychic/fire

Scykordogon
Bug/flying

Pixel drawing of Diglett
Ground

Harilax
Fighting/Normal
Requests

Wubbanite
Requested by: Mystickenji
Dragon/psychic

Wubaphlosion
Requested by: MysticKenji
Fire/Psychic

Abomadon
Requested by: Zook
Fire/Ice

Magikarp with 4 eyes
Requested by: Koarin
Water

Stanbird
Requested by: XACE-K
Ice/flying

Christmas Tyranitar
Requested By: Koarin
Ice/Ground

Baby Kanaskhan
Requested by: Xace-K
Normal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marozard
Requested By:Dory
Ground/fire

Marozard with skull
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munchkid
Reqested by: Lord Bowser
Electric/Normal

Vilechu
Requested by: Ugg
Poison/electric

Riochu
Requested by: Stealth Raptor
Electric/Fighting

Drapvire
Requested by: Koarin
Electric/Poison

Electiphlosion 2
Electric/Fire

Electikiss
Requested By: Mystickenji
Electric/Flying

Blissmory
Requested By: Lord Bowser
Steel/Normal

Gengachu
Requested by: Darkslash
Electric/Ghost

Rampzard and Rampzard version 2
Requested By: Zook
Fire/Flying

Glachu
Requested by: Stealth Raptor
Electric/Ice

Scephlosion with and without fire
Requested By: Niiro
Grass and Grass/Fire
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkiss
Requested By: Piety the Diety
Dark/Flying
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently working on..

Claimed

-:bowser:Bowser King[/COLOR]
[/collapse]

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Are others aloud to make pokemon to? Cause I can make some aswell.
Not everyone, but yes, you may join. Just edit your post right there (conveniently the third post) to display your works.

Everyone else...I'll try to start working on them. :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hybrid

Togetic+Porygon 2
I've completed your request. A note to all: I will not post your Pokemon in new posts, but rather as additions to my own section of the shop, so be sure to check back (this rule may or may not apply to Firus and bowser king).

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've completed your request. A note to all: I will not post your Pokemon in new posts, but rather as additions to my own section of the shop, so be sure to check back (this rule may or may not apply to Firus and bowser king).
Agh! Yeah, this is exactly why we need to implement that new system ASAP...

I made it as well. I'll post mine as well, since there's no reason to waste it at this point.

I will follow the same system as Spire will, posting requests in my initial post, but I will reply to you once I've completed your request so you know to check.

Another note, a system that all three of us will probably be following: We will only have up to three requests that we're working on at a time, and we will post those that we are in our OPs so you know what we're working on.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hmm...

I'm horrible with sprite editing so I'm not even going to try, but just for the lulz lets see a weedle combined with a Rayquaza.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've finished your request.
Pikachamp looks nice. :)

It's very interesting to see two entirely different versions of the same request. I applied Porygon 2's colors to Togetic, while you did the opposite. Awesome!
Yeah, that's the nice part; we took completely different approaches to the fusion so it's not a waste that we both did the same fusion.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

[collapse=]

Chartwo - A fusion of Mewtwo and Charizard
Fire/Psychic

Charvenustoise - A fusion of Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise
Grass/Fire

Crushir - My created evolution to Pinsir
Bug/Steel

Feralgaegatr - A Water/Grass type Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Wetamorph - My created evolution to Castform
Normal

Meganium Revamp - Revamp of Meganium's sprite from Silver version
Grass

Raikunei - A fusion of Raikou, Suicune, and Entei
Electric/Fire

Zaptrecuno - A fusion of Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno
Electric/Flying

Lugi-Oh - A fusion of Lugia and Ho-Oh
Fire/Flying

Woochu - A fusion of Sudowoodo and Pikachu
Rock/Electric

Venusceptium - A fusion of Venusaur, Meganium, and Sceptile
Grass/Poison

Tyaliganium - A fusion of Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Blazarphlosion - A fusion of Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken
Fire/Flying

Swampsceptiken - A fusion of Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert
Grass/Fighting

Blaspergatr - A fusion of Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Swampert
Water/Ground

Shaylup - A fusion of Shaymin and Piplup
Water/Grass

Eveleon - A fusion of all Eevee evolutions (Up to second generation)

Shkirilu - A fusion of Shiny Kirlia and Shiny Riolu
Fighting/Psychic

Pikachu w/ Hat (a.k.a. Pimpachu) - Pikachu with a Pimp hat
Electric

Fraciurus - My created evolution to Pachirisu
+Swampert =

Arachert - A crossover fusion; Arachnus from Metroid Fusion (also from Metroid 2) with Swampert

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal

Venusaur Revamped - Venusaur revamped from Red/Blue
Grass/Poison

Espeonine - A fusion of Espeon and Ninetales
Psychic

Combuskel - A fusion of Combusken and Sneasel
Fighting/Dark

Shellebi - A fusion of Shellos and Celebi
Grass/Water
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulbasaur Revamped - Bulbasaur revamped from Red/Blue
Grass/Poison
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frosterra - An Ice/Ground type Torterra
Ice/Ground

Unowleef - An Unown '!'/Bayleef Fusion (Requested by Zook)
Grass/Psychic

Owned Robot Goat Ballerina - A "Shoop Da Whoop'd" Arceus
Owned

Eevee Egg - An Eevee Egg
Egg
All of my edits made prior to the creation of the shop are located here.

Togegon 2 - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal/Flying

Sprucario (Grass/Fighting Lucario) - Requested by Chagen46
Grass/Fighting

Bibapotas - Requested by D13
Normal/Ground

Machario - Requested by Chagen46
Fighting/Steel

Weedlquaza - Requested by SkylerOcon
Bug/Dragon

Galzapade - Requested by Chagen46
Electric/Psychic

Charcario - Requested by XACE-K
Fighting/Fire

Golduross - Requested by T-major
Steel/Water

Parasnelgo - Requested by 0Rly
Fire/Bug

Darpiscai (Water Type Darkrai) - Requested by Chagen46
Water/Dark

Mewtrai - Requested by XACE-K
Ghost/Psychic

Roserade w/ Hat (a.k.a. "Pimperade" - Requested by H@wk
Grass/Poison

Magiktrode - Requested by crosser43
Water/Electric

Togephlosion - Requested by MysticKenji
Fire/Flying

Galdoom - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Dark

Salaygon - Requested by Terywj
Dragon/Ground

Kyolkia - Requested by drcossack
Water/Dragon

Skartres - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Flying

Profunpras - Requested by Mewter
Water/Flying

Trestragnorum - Requested by Chagen46
Psychic

Golamence - Requested by 0Rly
Ground/Dragon

Linuxio - Requested by XACE-K
Electric

Pikafree - Requested by drcossack
Bug/Flying

Blasteon - Requested by SkylerOcon
Water/Normal

Blyziker - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Bug

Gyaradew - Requested by D13
Water/Psychic

Gyarlotic - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Pidgeoraptor - Requested by Terywj
Normal/Flying

Cruentoise - Requested by XACE-K
Dark/Water

Pikapuff - Requested by MysticKenji
Electric

Squivyzard - Requested by MysticKenji
Fire/Grass

Poliking - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Psychic

Pugnarizard - Requested by XACE-K
Fighting

Darkcurrent - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric/Dark

Ardescurrent - Requested by lowradiation8989
Fire/Electric

Metagross w/ Ditto's face - Requested by Zook

Beedruicune - Requested by SkylerOcon
Bug/Flying
---------------------------------------------

Beedrucune's Back Sprite - Requested by XACE-K
--->

(Dialkia, compared to) Spatemporum, Shiny coloring and non-shiny coloring - Requested by lowradiation8989
---------------------------------------------

Version 2.0 - Requested by Spire III
Dragon

Cresselotic - Requested by lowradiation8989
Water/Psychic

Altaria with Honchkrow's Hat and Ditto's face (a.k.a. "Pimptaria") - Requested by Zook
Flying/Normal

Aureucrus - Requested by lowradiation8989
Flying (Yes, I made it pure flying. )

Ninetayna - Requested by Terywj
Fire/Dark

Gelimors (Ice type Houndoom) - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Ice

Alakazam with Honchkrow's hat (a.k.a. "Alakapimp") - Requested by Terywj
Psychic

Venustoise - Requested by drcossack
Grass/Water

Amottuor - Requested by lowradiation8989
Psychic

Milpig - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal

MissingLatios - Requested by ~Krystal~
Bird/Psychic (Yes, Bird)

Verdavanine - Requested by mzinkk9
Flying/Grass

Deoxizor - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Bug

Espreon - Requested by Yaya
Psychic/Dark

Flarecantei - Requested by lowradiation8989
Fire

Joltuxou - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric

Gardelade - Requested by Terywj
Psychic/Fighting

PimpissingNo - Requested by sonofthesky
Normal/Bird

Gyarabi - Requested by SkylerOcon
Grass/Water

Biquaza - Requested by AbsoluteZero255
Dragon/Normal

Mewpoleon - Requested by zrky
Psychic/Water

Latioxys - Requested by zrky
Psychic

Gastinja - Requested by zrky
Bug/Ghost

Raipert - Requested by zrky
Electric/Water

Mudkivine - Requested by Zook
Water/Grass

Terruxio - Requested by Chagen46
Ground/Electric

Gastorb - Requested by Kujirudo
Ghost/Electric

Malignuff (With/Without Aura)+ Lost Jigglypuff- Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Malignuff: Ghost/Dark
Lost Jigglypuff: Ghost

Cyndadile - Requested by zrky
Water

Jynqueen - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Ground

Nidorectrino - Requested by XACE-K
Poison/Electric

Rampichu - Requested by Zook
Electric/Rock

Arcealga - Requested by zrky
???/Dragon (??? Type determined by plate held; if none, Normal)

Treeckitty - Requested by Ryudo Sama
Grass

Bremasaxape (Rock Type Breloom/Primeape Fusion) - Requested by Spire III
Rock

Remicanth - Requested by zrky
Rock/Water

Lawn the Hermaphrodite Trainer - Requested by Yaya
Um...Human?

Spoinkip - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Tentaphy - Requested by zrky
Water/Poison

Jigglypuff Generation 3.5 - Requested by MysticKenji
Normal

Regirexum - Requested by zrky
Ground/Ice

Ardowalot - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Frecko - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Ninetale-Oh - Requested by Ryudo Sama
Fire/Flying

Dragentew - Requested by SkylerOcon
Psychic/Dragon

Deoxyribus - Requested by Yaya
Psychic

Articuno Revamp - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Ice/Flying

Zapdos Revamp - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric/Flying

Moltres Revamp - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Fire/Flying

Sherachi - Requested by ~Krystal~
Psychic/Water

Leafachu - Requested by ~Krystal~
Grass/Electric

Marilloon - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Flying

Largon - Requested by ~Krystal~
Rock/Dragon

Parvundae - Requestsed by zrky
Water

Elekorupi - Requested by zrky
Electric/Poison

Deogolys - Requested by zrky
Psychic/Rock

Turtwisaur - Requested by zrky
Grass

Incenver - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Regiflame - Requested by Terywj
Fire

Ninetaleray - Requested by Terywj
Electric

Latiodactyl - Requested by Terywj
Flying/Dragon

Gengar w/ Hat (a.k.a. Pimpar) - Requested by Terywj
Ghost/Poison

Glaciagross - Requested by Terywj
Ice

Flygonite - Requested by Terywj
Flying/Dragon

Inter-Gen Haunter - Requested by zrky
Ghost/Poison

Tyranitops - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Rock/Dark

Furquaza – Requested by zrky
Dragon

Swampoleon – Requested by zrky
Water

Toxeon – Requested by Chagen46
Poison

Snorlosax – Requested by lowradiation8989
Dragon/Normal

Shaypinch – Requested by Zook
Grass/Ground

Galveon (Steel Type Eeveelution) - Requested by Chagen46
Steel

Kabutwo - Requested by metaknightp0wns
Psychic/Rock
--------------------------------------------

Kafrostwo (Ice Type edit) - Requested by zrky
Psychic/Ice

Charbutops - Requested by metaknightp0wns
Fire/Flying

Alakabutops - Requested by metaknightp0wns
Psychic

Mewragontwo - Requested by metaknightp0wns
Psychic/Flying

Slimepoke - Requested by D13
Poison/Psychic

Noxelidugigas - Requested by majora_787
Ice/Steel

Frostran - Requested by majora_787
Ice/Dark

Ninj-Oh - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Fire/Human

Regempoundeon - Requested by majora_787
Water/Steel

Super Deoxys - Requested by MysticKenji
Psychic

Lucario's Brawl Alternate Costumes - Requested by MysticKenji
Fighting/Steel

Lickidon - Requested by XACE-K
Normal

Electamagmus - Requested by XACE-K
Electric/Fire

Molfairy - Requested by Ryudo Sama
Fire/Flying

Armaltops - Requested by zrky
Rock/Flying

Grimertoed - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Poison

Scyler - Requested by zrky
Water/Flying

Delitoed - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Flying

Kabutoed - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Rock

Shayleeckle - Requested by Zook
Grass/Rock

Shaypiquaza (Biquaza + Shaypinch) - Requested by XACE-K
Grass/Dragon

Werekip (Mudkip + Mightyena) - Requested by zrky
Dark

Tempatialus - Requested by Spire III
Dragon

Meduskiftry - Requested by majora_787
Ghost/Steel

Sablis - Requested by Zook
Dark/Bug

Giratigas - Requested by majora_787
Ghost

Sonic the Hedgepuff - Requested by sonofthesky
Hedgehog

Palkamence - Requested by Darkslash
Dragon/Flying

Dracownite - Requested by mzinkk9
Dragon/Flying

Swalomclops - Requested by majora_787
Ghost/Grass

Tyralkia - Requested by Darkslash
Dragon/Rock

Dragicolo - Requested by MysticKenji
Water/Flying

Butterfree w/ Scarf - Requested by MysticKenji
Bug/Flying

Celaymibi - Requested by MysticKenji
Grass

Latius - Requested by MysticKenji
Dragon/Psychic

Dragios - Requested by ~Krystal~
Dragon/Psychic

Ceusaur - Requested by zrky
Grass

Cloyduo - Requested by zrky
Water/Flying

Charizard with Luvdisc wings - Requested by zrky
Fire/Flying

Groudill - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Water/Ground

Girapuff - Requested by MojoMan
Normal/Ghost

Raiquarivee - Requested by someone on the Serebii Forums
Normal

Jiglazikeigon - Requested by SkylerOcon
Fire/Flying

Flintile - Requested by XACE-K
Grass/Human

Atlantius - Requested by SkylerOcon
Water/Dragon

Blader - Requested by zrky
Bug
+
=

Armaltops's Second Frame Sprite & Animation - Requested by zrky
Rock/Flying

Megenuscepterra - Requested by majora_787
Grass

Majora's Team with different ribbons - Requested by majora_787
May they never almost be lost again.

Jigglypuff Chao (G4) - Requested by SkylerOcon
Chao

Owned Potato (a.k.a. Failed Potato in extreme pain) - Requested by zrky
Owned

Pikachu with Mario's Hat - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric

Ditto with a Weegee face - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Normal

Fearsparce - Requested by Zook
Normal/Flying

Catankpie - Requested by XACE-K
Bug/Normal

Mecha Salamence - Requested by SkylerOcon
Steel/Flying

Mecha Jigglypuff - Requested by XACE-K
Steel

Giratina Chao (C4) - Requested by arrex
Chao

Mudkip Chao (C4) - Requested by arrex
Chao

Rayquaza Chao (C4) - Requested by arrex
Chao

Shieldreavus - Requested by zrky
Ghost/Rock

Shaymin Chao (G4) - Requested by zrky
Chao

Forretran (No weakness fusion) - Requested by SkylerOcon
Bug/Steel
Ability: Flash Fire
[post=4999358]Explanation Here[/post]

Mecha Garchomp - Requested by MysticKenji
Steel/Dragon

Sunkarp - Requested by MysticKenji
Water

Pupitar Chao (A1) - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Chao

Psytaur (Psychic Type Tauros) - Requested by seeinyuuN/A
Psychic

Turtwig w/ hat (A.K.A. Pimpwig) - Requested by Darkslash
Grass

Chimchar w/ hat (A.K.A. Pimpchar) - Requested by Darkslash
Fire

5 Type Immunities Pokemon (A.K.A. Ultimatissimus) - Requested by zrky
Ghost/Dark
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Magnet Rise
[post=5047975]Explanation Here[/post]

Evil Blaziken (A.K.A. Bleediken) - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Fire/Dark

Pipsprout Evolution Line (From left to right, Pipsprout, Primpinbell, and Empoleobell) - Requested by zrky
Grass (Empoleobell is Grass/Steel)

Maroclops - Requested by XACE-K
Ground/Ghost

Bulbasaur Solar Lazar - Requested by Darkslash
Shoop Da Whoop

Fusurun - Requested by SkylerOcon
Electric

Rayperior - Requested by Yaya
Dragon/Ground

Jolaunter - Requested by zrky
Electric/Ghost

Koffachu - Requested by Frown
Electric/Poison

Blastoiserra - Requested by Darkslash
Water/Ground

Pipquaza - Requested by zrky
Water/Dragon

Primekern - Requested by Tim the Enchanter
Grass/Fighting

Blastlax - Requested by mzinkk9
Water

Togechu Evolution line (From left to right, Togechu, Pikatic, and Raichekiss) - Requested by Jedstwiilite
Electric/Flying (Togechu is Electric)

First Generation Charmeleon Back Sprite Revamp - Requested by zrky
Fire

Machario v2.0 - Original requested by Chagen46
Fighting

Girapuff v2.0 - Original Requested by MojoMan
Normal/Dragon

Jiggiratipuff - Original requested by MojoMan
Ghost/Flying

Emo Piplup - Requested by Darkslash
Water

Beechamkazam - Requested by mantlecore77
Bug/Fighting

Entiken - Requested by Foxtrotter
Fire/Fighting

Explousire - Requested by XACE-K
Water

Typhlooga (Original Borchooga by Spire) - Requested by Yaya
Grass/Fire

Pikablu - Requested by SkylerOcon
Electric/Fire

Dunspartan - Requested by Zook
Normal

Arctultimus - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Ice/Flying
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/collapse]

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nice job ;) You added leaves and everything.
Thanks. :)

Bibarel+Hippopotas please. The 2 sexiest pokemon ever created. :bee:
Your request is complete as well.

And um, yeah...I've made a lot of fusions, some of them very creepy...but I think this one takes the cake.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff.

Can't wait to see what Weedlequaza looks like.

Umm, how 'bout a Butterfree and Pikachu?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hmm...

I'm horrible with sprite editing so I'm not even going to try, but just for the lulz lets see a weedle combined with a Rayquaza.
Your request is complete.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Theres the request.

Typing on the Wii so I couldn't Copy-and paste my request onto my post
I just finished what I was working on, so I'll give it a shot ;)

To note - since you requested two Pokemon, I'll take one and Firus can take the other. I think I'll take the Gardevoir over Gallade (a really hard choice). If Firus doesn't claim the Gallade, then I'll do it also.

EDIT: I finished the Dark/Psychic Gardevoir for ya ;)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
ARCHIVES

My old sprites from my paint days ;)

[collapse=bowser king's Archives]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mewcario (My first fusion, sorry its not to good but I promise I will make better).
Requested by: MysticKenji
Psychic/Fighting

Changrowth
Requested by: Mewter
Grass

Onipom
Requested by: xace-k
Rock/Normal

Mightytanka
Requested by: xace-k
Poison/Dark

Shadow Roserade
Requested By: H@wk
Dark/Poison

tortoise
Requested By: Xace-k
Fire/Water

Scepfish
Requested By : Mewter
Water/Grass

Snegoose
Requested By: Xace-k
Ice/Normal

Scythiken
Requested By: Mewter
Grass/Fighting

Shuckledactyl
Flying/Normal

VERSION 2 (If you dont want double heads, I like this one better)
Flying/Normal

Celirachi
Requested By: 0rly
Psychic

Ghosteon
Requeted By: LowRadiation
Ghost

Draptops
Requested By: The Wrath of Koarin
Rock/Poison

Pikachu with Ditto Face
Requested By: The Wrath of Koarin
Electric

Arcidoom
Requested By Terwyj
Dark/Fire

Toxicrock with omanyte hat
Poison/Dark

Raikou with Zapdos Wings
Requested By: Lowradiation8989
Electric/Flying

Suicune with Wings
Water/Flying

Entei with Wings
Fire/Flying

Makilax
Requested By: ~Krystal~
Fighting/Normal

Persol
Requested By: XACE-K
Dark/Normal

Chanegg
Reqested By:SkylerOcon
Normal

Nidodon
Requested By:Ban3
Poison/Ground

Emplazaken
Requested By: Ryudo Sama
Water/Fighting

Persol back View
Requested By: XACE-K (both request and original pokemon request)
TYPE: (see original)

Regielement
Requested By: Zrky
normal

Deoxtwo
Requested by: Yaya
Psychic

Ursagroth
Requested By:~Krystal~
Normal

Dragondos
Requested By: Terwyj
Dragon/flying

Swellmega
Requested by: Zrky
bug/flying

Raytar
Requested By: Yaya
Bug/rock

Vampgar
Requested by: Ryudo Sama
Dark/ghost

Aggadon
Requested by: Zrky
Ground/steel

Pikaphlosion
Requested By: The wrath of Koarin
Electric/fire

Aerochomp
Flying/Dragon

Wookip
Requested by: Roi is my boi
Water/Ground

Mudper
Requested by: Roi is my boi
Water/Ground

Mukmance
Requested by: Ryudo Sama
Poison/Dragon

Deosol- speed form
Requested by: majora_787
Dark/psychic

Deosol- defense form
Dark/psychic

Deosol- attack form
Dark/Psychic

Deosol- normal form
Dark/Psychic

Deosol- Element Form
Requested by: zrky
Fire/Water

Deochomp
Requested by: XACE-K(originals by majora_787 and Yaya)
flying/Dark

Hitmonbone
Requested by: Majora_787
fighting/rock

Magnoivire
Requested by: Majora_787
Electric/ghost

Cactghost
Requested by: majora_787( 7 1/2 straight fusions from you :p)
Ghost/grass

Minosol
electric

Gliscor with trapinch arms
Requested by: zook
flying/ground

Machamp with 6 arms
Requested by: The wrath of Koarin
Fighting

Joltscykorgon
electric/normal

Haunteon
Requested By: zrky
Water/Ghost

Riolu-Ice type
Requested by: Peck
Ice/fighting

Dragchomp
Dragon/Flying

Umbresol
Dark

Raituff
Requested by: The wrath of Koarin
Electric/Normal

Jigglypuff chao
Requested by: Skyler Ocon
Normal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turtwig Chao
Grass
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapichoke
Fire/Fighting

Gratini
Ghost/Dragon

Deoracheon
Requested by: nessmarcobrawl2
Psychic/light

Alagar
Requested by:Smash Inc
Psychic/Ghost

Zanbull
Normal

Grounite
Ground/Dragon

Super Rotom
Requested by: Wrath of Koarin
electric/ghost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girafler
Psychic/Normal

Sceptina (origin forme)
Requested by:Creo
Dark/Ghost

Inferchamp
Requested by: Creo
fire/fighting
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnetrio
Requested by: koarin
ground/electric
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/collapse]

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Weedlequaza nominated for best ever.

Does anybody second this? (seriously, it's a Weedle combined with a Rayquaza. Genius, I tell you.)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Weedlequaza nominated for best ever.

Does anybody second this? (seriously, it's a Weedle combined with a Rayquaza. Genius, I tell you.)
Well, I think Caternite deserves some recognition too; it is, after all, Caterpie fused with Dragonite, and it looks better, I think, than my Weedlquaza. But I do thank you for the compliment (at least I assume it was, unless you were just referring to the concept of Weedlquaza, which may be what you were referring to).

Oh yes, I remade my banner because I made it at about 12AM last night/this morning so when I woke up and looked at it again I realized it was pretty bad.

I have a bit of work to finish, but but once I do, I'll start working on some requests.

Also, Spire, those look awesome. Zeppeloon and Psychic/Dark Gardevoir...they're both awesome.

And yes; I'll take Gallade.

Mewter

Smash Master
Mewter's Sprites

[collapse=Mewter's Archive]Pokemon Fusions/ Evolutions/Type Changes

Things I can do...

Fuse Two or More Pokemon
Revamp older version Pokemon to make them look 4th gen
Devamp Pokemon to make them look first or second generation
Type Changes
Evolutions
Chao Transformation/ Fusions

...Stuff like that.

Likicutorahn

Fighting/Grass
----------------------------------------------------------

Zedracate. Don't ask me how I got this one. I just picked two random pokes.

Water/Normal

Sandchu. A fusion of Raichu and Sandslash.

Ground/ Electric

Bansheeon

Ghost/ Normal

To

Mewtwo Revamped

Psychic

Mewtwochu
Electric
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Fly
Extremespeed
Volt Tackle

Level 50
Mewthree Sweeper Form
Psychic/ Dragon
Synchronize

Mewthree Jet Brick Form
Steel//Dragon
Levitate

Base Stats

HP: 106
Attack: 110
Defense:100http://www.smashboards.com/images/revolution/editor/menupop.gif
Spec Att: 160
Spec Def: 100
Speed: 140

Starcanine
Water/

Elecrontas
Electric

Regidark
Dark

Luxmaldo
Electric/rock

Rainbow Giratina
Ghost/Dragon

l_________________________________________________l

Fervazard
Requested By ~Krystal~
Fire/ Dragon

Abomomolt
Requested by ss118
Fire

Hexpruxie; Requested By: Chagen46
Psychic/ Normal

Spectoray; Requested by ~Krystal~
Ghost/ Dark

Alphorceutina; Requested by MisticKenji

Dark/ Dragon

Ramos; Requested by XACE-K

Normal

Zapeevlet; Requested by SkylerOcon

Electric/ Flying

Duuintei; Requested by Sonofthesky

Water/ Fire

Blazing Darkrai; Requested by XACE-K

Fire

Giranitar; Requested by The Wrath of Koarin

Dragon/ Ghost

Coldoom; Requested by The Wrath of Koarin

Ice
/ Dark

Mawbleye; Requested by XACE-K

Ghost/ Steel

Glalass; Requested by XACE-K

Ghost/ Ice

Dragozard; Requested by Lowradiation 8989

Fire/ Flying

Mewtrizor; Requested by Ban 3

Psychic/ Bug

ScizorTwo; Requested By Ban3

Psychic
/ Steel

RegiOctas; Requested by Zrky
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost\ Psychic

Draconiton; requested bz DragonZealot.

Click Here for Details

Rock/Dragon

Serohantias/ Corrupted Mewtwo
Psychic/ Ghost

Click Here for Details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

I want these three strung together into an animation:
/Animation Here/

Chimagross
Requested By Kindomofthehearts_Snucas
Fire/ Steel

Rocket Rotom; Requested by The Wrath of Koarin
Ghost/ Electric

Lucachu; Requested By Stealth Raptor

Requested:

Moltresparce; requested by Wrath of Koarin
Fire/ Flying

Lumakrai(Name concieved by Koarin); Requested by Marthmaster59
Light

Fog Form Castform; Requested by FrozenPopo
Flying

Mecha Scyther; Requested by Waza
Steel

Gyarados Egg; Requested by XACE K
It's an egg

Gallygon; requested by Lordofthemorning; Completed 3/30/09
Dragon/Fighting

Zanette; Requested by Lordofthemorning; Completed 4/8/09
Dark/Normal

Infernape; Requested by JessiahTCG; Completed 4/11/09
Fire/Fighting

Umbreon; Requested by Umbreon; Completed 4/17/09
Dark

Deliburg; Requested by Timssu; Completed 4/26/09
Ice/Flying

Viteria; Requested by Spelign Fial; Completed 4/29/09
Poison/Water

Frostbyt( By Meta-Kirby)

Rimebyt

Blizzabyt
Frostbyt Evolution Line; requested by c3gill; Completed 5/2/09
Dragon/Ice
More Information

Pikachu With a Pichu Tail and Raichu Ears; Requested by StealthRaptor; Completed 5/21/09
Electric

Devamp to First Generation Style:

Crogonite; Requested by LordoftheMorning; Completed 5/25/09
Flying/Dragon

Yellow Version Nidoking Revamp; Requested by Lord Bowser; Completed 7/20/09
Ground/Poison

Arceus Origin Form; Requested by IKOU; Completed 7/21/09
Changeable/Ghost

Gen 1 Mewtwo Charging Shadow Ball; Requested by Karthik_King; Completed 7/22/09
Psychic

Chao Requests:

My Own:

Serohantias Chao
G-1 Position
Adult. Flying/ Power Dark Pokemon Chao
Power: 2000
Flying: 2500
Swimming: 300
Run: 500
Stamina: 400

Currently Working On:
Timssu's "Togekiss/Jirachi Fusion"

Mod Wars

It's a more democratic way of choice.

I can imagine it now:

Mod Candidate Numero Uno:
"Ahh, yes, thank you Mister Gimpyfish, (I had to) for your excellent speech. Now, I am proud to be up here today, in front of you all... virtually. First off, I would like to compliment you on your avatar, Ilex. It looks very interesting. And Secondly, I would like to say I will be the best a Mod can possibly be. I will-"
Guy from crowd:
"Don't listen to him! He wants to raise premium membership tax rates, and supports the abortion of User names! He's no better than "Username Made-up" Name! He put us in a Flame war with the Brawl fans!"
crowd oooooos in a negative manner
Mod Candidate Number One:
"I'm sorry sir, but are you accusing me of being racist against certain races of members? Such as the Custom Pokemon Shop Fans or the F-Zero Fans?"

"I'm sorry, your time is up!"
"B- b- but I-"
"I'm sorry, you have to go!"
"Ahh... okay...."
"All right! Now for Mod candidate 2!"
Applause, followed by some boos.

To be Continued....

.[/collapse]

Top Bottom