• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM issue with ping on the Netplay.

Meloares

Smash Rookie
Hello recently i've got the PM and when im trying to play online with someone else when i press A in the Gecko menu it gives me ping and obviously my fps drops.When i close the game it gives me a message from a desync with X number. So i would like to have a solution thx :D

Meloares

Smash Rookie
HI - im not really understanding your problem

Are you desynching and unable to play?
When i connect to someone in the netplay when he stars the game the Pm start the gecko menu for launch the game and when someone of us press A for launch it the ping goes up and the frames drop so we cant play that way and when we close the game in the netplay launcher of dolphin in the chat appears a desync with X number (that number isnt 0)

Meloares

Smash Rookie
ok - this is going to take a little bit of troubleshooting.

is this happening with one person in particular, or with everyone?
Did you use this guide and follow everything?:

https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/2777/project-m-3-6-sd-v4-bigger-better-faster

Does the game work for you normally without netplay (locally)?

Is the person you're connecting to in your region?
-It's happening with everyone.
-Yes i did all in the guide of smashladder
-PM works really fine offline it is perfect
-Yeah we're all from Spain

And previously I downloaded all again and it still happening

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

all right -
all i can think is that it's some sort of network issue. depending on whos end it is it might be tricky to solve.

is your internet public/ going through a firewall/ have other limitations?
(are you able to play other games fine with reasonable ping)

Meloares

Smash Rookie
all right -
all i can think is that it's some sort of network issue. depending on whos end it is it might be tricky to solve.

is your internet public/ going through a firewall/ have other limitations?
(are you able to play other games fine with reasonable ping)
It isnt the firewall i tried it too and yes i can play everygame with 30ms aprox included melee in netplay

Top Bottom