• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM+EX build results in blank CSS

EnderAndroid

Smash Rookie
Duplicate of this. Decided that I should make a thread about it considering no one really lurks there all that much.

This is what happened when I tried loading an unmodified PM+BrawlEx build into Dolphin (seen here).

What I did is that I replaced the "pf" folder in the vPM build for Homebrew with the one from the PM+EX build. I then put all the files in a virtual SD card and started up the game in Dolphin as I normally do. This is likely just a CSS problem, because you can wait on the title screen until an automated match eventually starts with the characters functioning just as they should.

Am I supposed to load in the PM+EX files another way? This is all very new to me, so I'm sorry if this sounds rather noobish.

Top Bottom