• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 WiFi Safe - Stages With Alts. Don't Work Correctly Online.

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
OK, so I replaced all of the broken stages in regular PM 3.6 with functional ones and they ALL work PERFECTLY Offline, but when trying to use the ones with alternate forms Online with friends (who btw also have all the same stages that I replaced), we often end up on different versions of the same stage instead of BOTH or ALL being on the same version like how it's supposed to be. For example I may get the default form of a stage while my friend gets one of the alternates. Is there ANY to FIX this so that we ALWAYS end up on the same stage and remain in Sync with on another? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
You both have to pick the same stage while holding the right buttons for the alt until the match starts

Top Bottom