• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6: Pressing A On Stock Control Menu toggles the feature to "on" rather than scrolling through

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
Title of the bug: Pressing A on Stock Control menu item toggles it "on" from all positions rather than scrolling through
Version found in: 3.6 full
Hardware you are running: Wii console
Loading Method: Homebrew

Details: Already explained, but it doesn't toggle from "off" to "on" to "crew" when pressing A, it just jumps to "on" from any position. This is a very minor issue and toggling happens normally when pressing left or right. If it helps, this happened to me when I was playing All-Star mode (and maybe All-Star Stamina as well).

Narpas_sword

Thanks for the report.
The team has said it's very low priority.

Issue has been put on backburner, possibly a fix when there's nothing much else to do =)

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for checking it anyway. It's pretty unimportant but I figured it would be nice to address in 4.0 or the next patch for the sake of having as few little quirks as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom