• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 | consistent clipping when Dash-Grabbing anyone as Olimar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obskore

Smash Ace
Title of the bug: Olimar and the grabbed opponent clip each other during Dash-grab

Version found in: 3.6 FULL

Hardware you are running:
refurbished Wii 4.3U, USB Loading Brawl from a 16gb USB Stick, loading the Project M files from a (recently bought) Sony 4gb SD Card class 4

Loading Method: using CFG version 70rev78 with ocarina cheats on and AXNextFrame as the hooktype

Details
: every time you dash-grab someone as Olimar, the opponent and Olimar will be clipping on each other. It happens with all characters and Pikmin colors in every stage. however, it only happens if you grab the opponent with the first frames of the dash-grab. The clipping only happens with dash-grab, not turn-grab or normal grab.
i also tested it on slopes (both with olimar the only one on the slope and vice versa) and it still happens. it's really easy to reproduce. i reproduced it with Fox as the opponent on training mode (default form), setting the CPU to "stand", then reproduced it on Metal Cavern (default form), same CPU conditions.

Attachments:
this is what the clipping looks like

*This screenshot was taken from the old SD card before reinstalling PM on the new one, in which i also managed to reproduce the glitch consistently, using PM's vanilla stages and characters

Custom Content:
lots of Music, skins for all of Zero Suit Samus's, Roy's and Jigglypuff's slots with their correspondent portraits, 4 stages, a CSS modification, custom sounds for Captain Falcon, Samus, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Ike, Snake, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Charizard, Kirby and Lucas. none of them weren't involved when the glitch happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom