• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLZ Rate my M2. JK JK SHADOW CLAW 2!!! (Now on Youtube)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
seriously the best combo video I've seen. It's too good. as in I fear it will bring about the end of the world...at least.

If I hadn't already started trying to use mewtwo you would have inspired me to. XD

Hayama

Smash Cadet
That was some sick editing. Some nice slow motion, and who doesn't enjoy watching falcon get owned backwards and forwards?

Also, I like metal, but I think the music went great with the vid

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Whenever Taj walks into a large room, there should be fireworks and entry music, just like the ones in WWE.

Cort

Apple Head
Taj, might I inform you that xyouxarexuglyx2 in fact did not ask permission to upload your video.

That is all.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
How do you know that Cort?

You can see PM's?

Mmm?

You never know.

And THAT will be all.

Smash Apprentice
Requesting youtube upload of the full matches used in this video.
I need more Taj match videos. Makes low tier look like EPIC tier.

rhan

Smash Hero
Your Mewtwo never cease's to amaze me. I use to think mewtwo was garbage until I saw Shadow Claw 1. And now after watching this, Mewtwo is a god.... 5/5 stars

Top Bottom