• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plenty of Corn!!!!!!! February 2nd, Decatur, IN

Tink

Smash Hero
boooo for anything 5....u should just take the 5 from teams and add it to PM singles....pm is real, its DAMNN real! =D.

i didnt notice this before, but u guys arnt doing PM doubles 000_ooo!?!?!? if ur not, u guys GOTTTAAA add it! its soo fun!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
boooo for anything 5....u should just take the 5 from teams and add it to PM singles....pm is real, its DAMNN real! =D.

i didnt notice this before, but u guys arnt doing PM doubles 000_ooo!?!?!? if ur not, u guys GOTTTAAA add it! its soo fun!
lol your logic always makes me chuckle. ill text you and don cheadle after i get off work scythe, we'll figure this **** out my *****.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
LE is coming unless he has massive johns last second. I'm pretty hyped for this.

Also Purdue is bringing two cars.

Scythe

Smash Master
hmm looks like i won't be making it anymore, work sunday at 8am.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll try to get Toledo to come out. The drive isn't bad at all.

Probably teaming with Captain Cleveland if he's going. Otherwise, I'll be looking for a teammate.

Melee only for us.

voorhese

Smash Master
yo if your coming from ohio you should contact hanky panky/ prince abu/ and the rest of those john filled losers

Tink

Smash Hero
this is tommorow, i cant wait!!! get hype! anyone that can bring setups, remember to bring them!

also, PM teams is definitly happening with enough interest, so get your PM partners together too! its incredibly fun.

Chicago is leaving in the morning, and we wont be there till somewhere around 1130-1200...so right on the limit....we are DEFFFF coming, so pleaseee dont start or not register us if were a lil late.....we will probably get a number of someone and call for updates if were a little late. thanks ahead of time!

BIG C

Smash Master
So, since Scythe isn't going does that mean I can john on that seat in Trail's car? I got sponsorship if I go and whatnot so you'll get some gas money, fro.

ORLY

Smash Master
aye, i'm out for this one too

the timing didn't work out

good luck, chicago! try to bust kelly out of this "i'm quitting" funk nonsense he's in

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Two things:

1) SOMEBODY BRING BigC.

2)Voorhese, I'm gonna go up and look for my Battle Network 3 cart. If I can find it, we're MMing.

Tink

Smash Hero
dont worry al, ill MM you with falcon for chris =D....let you get your anger out. might get more angry after the match tho =D.

alcheato

Smash Ace
dont worry al, ill MM you with falcon for chris =D....let you get your anger out. might get more angry after the match tho =D.
lol Wayne, you've been out of the scene too long, bro. If you really wanna give me that free $ Falcon, consider it done.

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll....my friend cheato, i realy hope u dont sleep on the long layoff from tournaments....my game is as good as ever, and i fear for your spacies faces against my falcon =D....1-5$ u name the amount!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Very disappointed in ChrisRLY. I was looking forward to some Falcon dittos of justice.

See you *****es tomorrow.

ORLY

Smash Master
@juggleguy and cheato: i knowwww i've been very poor lately and there was a mixup with the mail and i couldn't get paid in time. i'll be at SCSYN, fit and ready to play!

@tink: get 'em wayne! it's been so long since you've been at a tournament; i completely forgot that you and i had all those disagreements. bygones be bygones? ;D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Chris is gonna miss me winning this

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Change of plans for me as well. Had a few things come up tomorrow. Beggining a new job tomorrow evening and cannot risk taking the chance of not getting back to louisville in time with the weather as bad as it is right now. I apologize.

:phone:

Top Bottom