• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

please take a look

Roxer

Smash Rookie
Hello guys Im Roxer a south american, and Luigi is my main, I would apreciate if you see some of this vids of my luigi and critiquize me please? unfortunetly I only have vids against link but with some time I will have more I promess.. thanks! and by the way I only use the wii mote so I cant do D.I. or others techniches so its pretty hard to play like that, but is like a challenge to me, to play as good as any gamecuber control player..

that is one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqye_n3AH80

this is other

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI9XbMEQiEM

this one doesnt end but is for critiqueing so

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5ZHlhFWGU&feature=related

thanks!

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I only watched the first video that you posted but:

- Your biggest problem is full hopping. Luigi's short hop air game is probably one of the most useful options that he has. There are tons of mixups out of a short hop, This thread has almost all of his short hop options, plus some other useful things that might help you out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220883

-Your 2nd biggest problem is your jab game. Luigi is one of the best (if not the best) boxer in the game. Luigi has tons of jab follow ups and mixups, but for now your most basic mix up is jab -> grab, which can lead to dthrow strings.

-Don't ever try to run and up-b anybody, especially if they're below 30%. It't not worth the amount of punishment that you get from it.

-Don't ever use Luigi's side b on stage. Even if it misfires, it's priority is so low that it's just not worth it.

-Stop rolling towards you're opponent. Many players can easily punish it.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
stop rolling, learn a good gameplay, learn at's.

you are in the first step of luigi, and have a long travel to become better, gl

Roxer

Smash Rookie
thanks guys... I know im not good, in my country we dont have much brawlers so.. is hard to practice, Im totally going to hear you guys thanks! Im still open to any critic.. and again, thanks! :) I'll be a better luigi I promess.. and I will have some more vids also..

makoforce

Smash Ace
Oops wrong thread. But since im here i might aswell make sum sense out of it. Yesterday I was at this school talent show and basically it was ****yy except when the girls started dancing

Roxer

Smash Rookie
eh??? what?? ahahaha YOSHQ!!! hey! just the other day I was watching this thread of Boss I think, ''SO...u've jabbed ur opponent = O'' and those vids help me out, I'm improving my luigi as well but I have to say, that was a good fight you did Yoshq!!!! awesome! I really hope one day I could play as good as you with luigi.. big fan! XD

Top Bottom