• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please report any spam that you see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It's a visual guide on how to report spam.

This should be stickied.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You used the words "Alex" and "legitimate topic" in the same sentence. I no understand...
Q&A, frame data (for several characters I may mention), THE guide, sing analysis (and eventually the discovery alongside Veril of the quantum ledge grab, giving me the idea for my Projectile canceling thread...

I could go on.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Q&A, frame data (for several characters I may mention), THE guide, sing analysis (and eventually the discovery alongside Veril of the quantum ledge grab, giving me the idea for my Projectile canceling thread...

I could go on.
dude, I srsly forgot about those because im so used to Alex posting rubbish lmao

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Y'know, I saw Youko lurking around here earlier. Maybe we should ask him or one of the other SMods to sticky this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom