• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Read before start you a Clan!

smashman90

Smash Lord
Lately, there have people posting to start clans. So let me try to explain this the best I can:
This is the clan grounds for the Smash RPG that Gideon had made. But unfortunately it is down right now. This is not a room to start regular clans! It is only for the smash rpg, not for other games. So please, for the love of god, quit starting clan threads not involving the smash rpg! (Unless an admin like McFox and Gideon declares that you can start different clan threads)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
This should be stickied for the time being. . .to many people (im guilty too) are posting in a section that is technically dead pending Gideon taking a break from HIS life

Ronike

Smash Ace
Please dont, some of the clans use the old thread to talk about whatever.

Tank20

Smash Apprentice
I have a smash crew and was wondering who here can make banners? cause i suck at making banners and i need a nice banner for my crew and for every single member of my crew.

Top Bottom