• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Please Read Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Hello Smashers!

Please read and adhere to these posting guidelines. I'd like to limit the amount of moderation in this forum and so far, despite the initial backlash over Smash Ultimate Online, you have all indeed remained civil. That said I'm seeing some early bad habits popping up so let's nip this in the bud here and now. Thanks and happy posting.

Smash Ultimate Online Forum Rules

1. Do not make duplicate threads. If you are unsure if your topic is subject to being locked, post your idea in the General Discussion thread FIRST and we'll go from there.
  2. READ THE STICKIED THREADS. Chances are what you're looking for already exists. We have a dedicated thread for questions, matchmaking and error codes. This ties in to point 1, but just wanted to make perfectly clear there is no excuse for threads dedicated to a single question.
  3. Do not double post. Use the edit button if you need to make changes to a previous comment.
  4. Do not bump your own thread. This is against the global rules and will result in thread being locked.
  5. Lastly, you may PM me or use Forum Support if you have any questions or concerns regarding these rules.
Thank you for your compliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom