• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please help ssb Wii U error

Senior_smelly

Smash Rookie
Okay. So I put in my old copy of ssb Wii U and it has an error code 150-1031. I took it out and the back of the disc is spotless. I put in 2 other games and they work great. Put ssb back in and this time it said invalid disc, I took it out and back in and error code 150-1031 again. I took an air duster and dusted the inside. Everything is updated, game, console and all. I don’t have YouTube or amazon or any third party apps on the console. I don’t know what to do.

D

Deleted member

Possible that the game could be from a different region? For example a US WiiU wont play a European SSB4 disc.

Leo_Nardo

Smash Rookie
I had the same error, and I coulnd't solve it. Whenever I picked Kirby or Rosalina, it told me an error had occurred. Can't wrap my head around it. I ended up selling my game and my console to buy a Switch, so I don't know if it was a disc or a console problem. They were both PAL, however: not from different regions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom