• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please do not talk about this room until we decide what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This room exists as an interim solution to the idea of a backroom for smash 4. It's not established yet, this room could be purged and not exist, be made public, stay how it is..we don't know yet. Please don't tell people a back room exists until it's visible on the forums for everyone as this can(and is) cause quite a bit of controversy/animosity.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh man, don't make it public. That stuff was tried before, it is old hat. It gets beyond bonkers. Better to just make a project here, finish it, release it there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, twitter rage.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
This is a bit of an important thing to announce, therefore

@---
@#HBC | Bunzy
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
@C.J.
@CT ZeRo
@False
@Keitaro
@kyokoro_pamuyo
@Shurui Tamashi
@NickRiddle
@Raziek
@The Derrit
@Venus of the Desert Bloom
@Vex Kasrani
@Zipzo

We are not hiding this subforum or the information inside to merely be secretive. Like Hylian said in the first post, we want to be sure as to the direction this board is going first. Talking about it before then can cause controversy, drama, and otherwise influence our decisions in keeping the backroom in a negative way.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He knows haha. To be fair we didn't tell anyone not to talk about it so it's more our fault.
Yeah sorry about the twitter blow up. I spoke with Shaya about a pastebin someone sent me of a "backroom ruleset" for smash4 that wasn't made by this room, he said it was ok to say that it wasn't. I did so after a few more people brought it up to me and a **** ton of people jumped to conclusions.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
http://smashboards.com/forums/3ds-competitive-discussion.509/
As an aside; we have created a "Start-Up/Interim" Back Room. At the current time there are still discussions of the direction that the Back Room should take this iteration of the game; as such right now it is limited and merely a planning/preparation phase before a true Back Room is launched.
This is the extent to what public knowledge should be.
And that knowledge was public from the get-go.

may not have been the best choice? But I'm assuming it's because of misunderstandings/naivety that things are going poorly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom