• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please delete.

D

Deleted member

Yoshi bbbbbbbbbb

Last edited by a moderator:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Were you the guy who I played yesterday that was pausing a lot before TY banned me again? @KnitePhox

You didn't get legit mad so idk if it was you or not.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Cuddly is back to denying that he's YuMi, huh? Good thing I have all this EVIDENCE that proves otherwise.

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
The clan thus far! W00T! \^o^/ (I will update this post, until all membership spots are full).

1. cuddlytoys (Green Yoshi)
2. Zeebo (Red Yoshi)
3. ChuChu (Light Blue Yoshi)
4. Wulfy (Yellow Yoshi)
5. YuMi/Yoshi Princess <3 (Pink Yoshi)
6. Magiku (Dark Blue Yoshi)

Edit: The clan is now complete! :D Thanx to all who applied!! You are all awesome! <3 Expect updates and goodies soon! ^_^)/
People who use blue yoshi are cheaters, they're harder to see against the blue backgrounds.

D

Deleted member

Which Yoshi would you like to see next? ^.^

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
The official name has finally been decided, and it is "Yoshi Best!" (abbreviated YB!). There are three reasons that we decided to choose this name. The most obvious, is we love Yoshi to death! <3 He is the most awesome character in existence! \(^o^)/ Second, we are the best and most skilled Yoshi players in the world. And lastly, I've said it when I win for the longest time. It just clicked with us all, when I mentioned it. Funny how things about. xD
Was my application ignored? :(

Can I money match you for your spot (you know because you don't deserve it).

Burnt orange yoshi would instantly be my new main.
I could actually whip up a gameshark code for it as long as you didn't mind his face being green still.

Nick Mang

Smash Rookie
Was my application ignored? :(

Can I money match you for your spot (you know because you don't deserve it).

I could actually whip up a gameshark code for it as long as you didn't mind his face being green still.
pls whip up code for blue fox

D

Deleted member

My apologies for the delay in new videos... They are all pretty much recorded, but now it's just a matter of me editing them (been really busy with work, life, etc.). But don't worry, they will DEFINITELY be uploaded soon enough! ^_^ For the time being, check out the Yoshi Best! video thread, (link in OP), for the series' that are complete! As always, love you guys, you're awesome, thanx for supporting us and happy smashing! *<-

D

Deleted member

Ahh... the memories. :yoshi64: forever <3

Top Bottom