• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Sonc Vs Swat

I Just Wanted To Say Hey Ninjalink Whats Going On I Am Surprised Ur Not Saying Anything Anymore I Guess Me And U Are In The Same Losing Streak Boat. Lol If We Are Going To Be Shipmates For A While Might As Well Be Freinds And Get Use To It Share Some Sugar Or Something Lol. I Tell U This You Can Stay In The Ship I Will Leave Soon I Have A line Up Of Ppl Getting Me Out Of The Ship. I Dont Think Ur Line Up Is Going To Come And Save U Anyime Soon So Good Luck With That. Lol

I Love This Game Doesnt It Bring Out The Love And Hate In Ppl Lol.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I Was Sitting Here Fighting A Da Member With Sonic And In The Middle Of The Match Sonic Stops And Taunts Saying, "**** Swat!".

So I Looked At My Fellow Da Member In Shock Saying Yea **** Swat.

So In Conclusion, I Think Sonic Wants To Fight The Whole Swat And Mm Them So How About It I Go Down The Line 5 Bucks Each Swat Member In A Mm.

I Especially Want To See Jman The Wack D3 Player Cry Its Been A Long Time Since I Have Seen That Him Lose With A Top Tier Against A Lower Tier Lol.
I Need To Get The Tissue Ready For Him.

And Vanz I Need To Set Up A Cube On The Tv Next To So Once He Loses He Can Be Like" I Hate Brawl I Need To Play A Game That I Am Good At Alone"

I Have More Insults But I Will Say The Rest In The Rest Of Ur Faces Lol.
instead of playing us urself.... how bout a crew battle? i dont mind taking money from ya

i also find it funny that 1 of ya was so tight ya keep losin to swat... that u have 2 put it in ya tuant... i love haters... just reminds me that we r better than them lol

the crew battle would be 5v5 or 6v6.... so do ya accept?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol

Let Me Guess Snake New Tricks As Far As Stuff You Prob Seen On Youtube Lol From *** Players Lol. And Zro We Can Play For Money Not A Crew Battle Though A Wes Battle Cause Right Now My Whole Crew Prob Wont Be Playing At The Weekly They Might Be Busy So I Am Just Speaking For Myself Lets Play. I Heard U Talking **** About My Sonic So I Have To Shut Ur Indian *** Up This Dude Looks Like The Indian Uncle Jeese Lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Wes .... quit life ... how many times do we have to accept ur challenges and beat u ... i'll let the rest of my crew run thru ur pockets just to sho u how lame this game is ... mayb in melee u had a chance to fight with "honor" as u say ... but in this game its either camp .... or bend over

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Let Me Guess Snake New Tricks As Far As Stuff You Prob Seen On Youtube Lol From *** Players Lol. And Zro We Can Play For Money Not A Crew Battle Though A Wes Battle Cause Right Now My Whole Crew Prob Wont Be Playing At The Weekly They Might Be Busy So I Am Just Speaking For Myself Lets Play. I Heard U Talking **** About My Sonic So I Have To Shut Ur Indian *** Up This Dude Looks Like The Indian Uncle Jeese Lol.
lmfaooooo ***** i dont talk **** bout ya, but ill make an exception... i love how ya make stuff up... yea i look indian mayb even arab more but at least im not some melee has been who said him and the rest of his crew would be the best ever but instead has been losing to a random kirby and bowser team if im not mistaken.... ur a scrub now and u cant face it... ***** i would actually love 2 play u $5 cus my kirby is pretty hungry.... and after that i might play u again, my kirby loves to gobble up ur weekly money

and btw its the indian steven segal... get it right

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Benchwarmers

Ever Since The Came Has Come Out Its Been The Attack Of The Melee Benchwarmers Thinking They Are Brawl All-stars Lol. You Know Who You Are Lol "this Goes Out To You".

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Ever Since The Came Has Come Out Its Been The Attack Of The Melee Benchwarmers Thinking They Are Brawl All-stars Lol. You Know Who You Are Lol "this Goes Out To You".
lol ni99a i could care less about the past... all that matters is the present and future
SWAT's holding down doubles for now but I don't really see a huge commotion in singles though!
that may b tru for me... every1 knows im not into singles but as for jesus, brian, and a couple others... i think they have been doin really good.... who knows i might grow into it and do better myself... probally not tho lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Someone Needs Hooked On Phonics Lol

You Must Have Read Those Smash Tabloid About Me " Just In, Wes And Compton Lose To A Kirby And Bowser Team"

Well Dude U Need To Stop Reading Those Things And Look At New York 1 .

New Reporter- "so Wes How Your Victory Against The Bowser And Kirby".
Wes- "it Was A Good Match But We Knew We Were Goign To Win As Soon As We Came Into It So It Was Easy Sailing After That But Mad Props Goes Out To The Kirby And Bowser Player".

News Reporter- "so Wes Tell Me About That Match Vs Jman And Zro".
Wes- "well It Was A Tough Match It Went Down To The Last Game, Honestly I Was Dissappointed I Expected To Get ***** By That Team. But We Almost Beat Them Eventhough They Team Up For The Last Few Weeklies And Me And Compton Just Teaming Up That Very Same Day And Almost Winning With Sonic And Lucas. Pretty Sad To Me".

News Reporter- "well Ppl You Heard It 1st From The One And Only Wes Best Sonic In New York And Soon To Be The World And Member Of Da. Back To You Jim".

So Zro Look At New York 1 They Will Be Showing That Interview Again Ever One Of The Hr So Keep Intact.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i placed well in singles ... i dont understand ... i thought swat had top spots in EVERY WEEKLY since like wat 30 weeks ago ... i dunno mayb its just me ... but i think SWAT's holding it down as a whole =)

and as for singles ... leo was in swat he was taking over ... then leo took a short leave ... jesus took over ... hmmm ... bum is just a nice guy and is splitting with us ... and i think he isn't in a crew at all so that leaves swat as placing the best for a crew ... Swat ALL Dai =)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
You Must Have Read Those Smash Tabloid About Me " Just In, Wes And Compton Lose To A Kirby And Bowser Team"

Well Dude U Need To Stop Reading Those Things And Look At New York 1 .

New Reporter- "so Wes How Your Victory Against The Bowser And Kirby".
Wes- "it Was A Good Match But We Knew We Were Goign To Win As Soon As We Came Into It So It Was Easy Sailing After That But Mad Props Goes Out To The Kirby And Bowser Player".

News Reporter- "so Wes Tell Me About That Match Vs Jman And Zro".
Wes- "well It Was A Tough Match It Went Down To The Last Game, Honestly I Was Dissappointed I Expected To Get ***** By That Team. But We Almost Beat Them Eventhough They Team Up For The Last Few Weeklies And Me And Compton Just Teaming Up That Very Same Day And Almost Winning With Sonic And Lucas. Pretty Sad To Me".

News Reporter- "well Ppl You Heard It 1st From The One And Only Wes Best Sonic In New York And Soon To Be The World And Member Of Da. Back To You Jim".

So Zro Look At New York 1 They Will Be Showing That Interview Again Ever One Of The Hr So Keep Intact.
lmfaoooo u have the best posts i swear lol..... but yea i wasnt refering to you and comp this past weekly... quit... i think it was u and hell fox vs shinigami and shin bowser, its ok tho since u lose all the time now... i dont expect u to remember who u lose to anymore

i teamed wit jesus like twice before so dont gimme "ooo this was my first time teaming with him" 2 stangers can have good team chemistry... we just need to talk more and ya have that natural team work... for that i say good ****

but dam ur anger just makes me luagh.... its like my curry... i just want more and more

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well, you'll just have to play me to find out sir.
Sonic will have to hold off on chili dogs on account of electroshock.:laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The only excitment in this city......cockyness and trash talk from people. And then when the person loses.....oh man. Priceless.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAOOOO man son, this guy went offensive mode wes in these threads. seriously wes u gotta strat talking more doo doo at the weekly, its 2 funny, cause recently u just been talking trash on the boards, i mean, the only person i hear talk trash in the whole DA is comp.

anyways im sure all of the SWAT members will MM u for $5, just make sure u got the money =]

Cia

das kwl
I Was Sitting Here Fighting A Da Member With Sonic And In The Middle Of The Match Sonic Stops And Taunts Saying, "**** Swat!".

So I Looked At My Fellow Da Member In Shock Saying Yea **** Swat.

So In Conclusion, I Think Sonic Wants To Fight The Whole Swat And Mm Them So How About It I Go Down The Line 5 Bucks Each Swat Member In A Mm.

I Especially Want To See Jman The Wack D3 Player Cry Its Been A Long Time Since I Have Seen That Him Lose With A Top Tier Against A Lower Tier Lol.
I Need To Get The Tissue Ready For Him.

And Vanz I Need To Set Up A Cube On The Tv Next To So Once He Loses He Can Be Like" I Hate Brawl I Need To Play A Game That I Am Good At Alone"

I Have More Insults But I Will Say The Rest In The Rest Of Ur Faces Lol.
HA!! that "lonely game" is coming back stronger than u know, just wait..

and i keep telling u i'd lose to you in brawl.. but god forbid i ever lose to you in melee.. i would be sick..

comin for singles

Cia

das kwl
i guess so... lol ud be sick if u lost to him lmfaooo 2 good... i guess this is get at wes day lol
well, yaa after wes had his get at world day.. but i know he does that so when play him, we give him our best game ;)

kinda makes me wanna squander

blackanese

Smash Lord
how come wes isnt posting anymore, i actually like reading his long essasy / storys / trash talking / news report

1day, when i become rich, imma make my own energy drink, name that joint "offensive mode wes" that special kind of boost u need when youre just not 3 stocking it

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
wow im interested in what people say lets see a get at taka day lol *takes it back knows swat will do three pages of the boards* anyways let make this fast how bout u guys just do a crew battle swat vrses wes
wes gets the same amount of stocks as swats whole crew if he wins he gets the pot that sounds fair and if u win he has to pay five to each one of u

oh yea and i dont think weses sonic is spamtastic or cheesey he actually does some creative stuff and comes at u unlike some of the smashers out there so give him some props his sonic is good and zro u dont look like a arab u just look hispanic like a novela its cool plus no one can hate at u ur cool with everyone lol and props for being kirby

why does melee keep coming back in the subject of **** talking seperate the melee **** talking from brawl **** talking or ima start DDR **** talking since any game is allowed

mm me in DDR

mm me i n street fighter third strike

mm me in beatmania

mm me in guitar hero 3

mm me in popn

mm me in pump it up

mm me in mario kart double dash

mm me in tennis

mm me in games all together as long as there not first person shooters lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
thanx takakaka

well i am back i had to hit the gym for a bit but swat never wants to do it cause they all are scurred just like melee they never played me them vs me so its pointless i would just say **** it i would just be happy taking blackneseseseses money and jman and zro's and vans and alucard and dionis and **** it EVERYONE ELSESESESES.

AND SNAKEEEEEE THIS TIME JUST STAY TRUE TO YOUR GURL ZSS. I WANTED U TO JUST PICK HER ALL THE WAY THRU, CANT BELEIVE U TRIED TO COUNTERPICK SHIEK ON ME WOW I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SONIC VS ZSS BUT PPL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO WIN. I BET IF I HAD THAT SAME MENTALITY I WOULD BE A KING IN NEW YORK AGAIN, HMMMMMMMMMM I HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT THAT LAST SENTENCE AND MAYBE TAKE ACTION. HEY U NEVER KNOW TIME IS OF THE ESSSSENSENENSESES. AND ALSO ONE MORE THING NL WHERE'S MY MONEY BOY!!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I Must Be The Man

**** I Must Me The Man If Ppl Keeps Track Of The Ppl I Lose To Other Than Themselves. And For The Record We Didnt Lose To A Kirby And Bowser Team Lol We Lost To Whom Ever Was On Ur Team Zro And We Lost To Stein And His Brother ****.

blackanese

Smash Lord
well i am back i had to hit the gym for a bit but swat never wants to do it cause they all are scurred just like melee they never played me them vs me so its pointless i would just say **** it i would just be happy taking blackneseseseses money and jman and zro's and vans and alucard and dionis and **** it EVERYONE ELSESESESES.
ummm yah... my names isnt blackaneseseseseses... lmfaooo, and just b/c u have a big hotdog doesnt mean youre gonna beat us lmfaoo

anyways, were not scared guy, we'll all be willing 2 MM u wes, i mean come on guy, i dont even hear u talk trash in real life anymore, its not fun playing u, u cyber bully/thug/essay writer

but yah, all of swat would like 2 make an extra $5 is possible =]

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfaooo o ok my bad wes... lol but yea ill MM u no problem and alu said he would 2.... and plz talk ****... makes the experience way better

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
brawl is boring not even wes's **** talk hypes me up ... =( ... i want melee back =\
u say that but you also gotta help the anti-brawl movement. you gotta have faith melee can definitely come back.

with you powers combined i am CAPTAIN PLAN... ... FAALLLCOONNN!! (the one that can do zero to death combos not the low tier one >_>)

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
AND SNAKEEEEEE THIS TIME JUST STAY TRUE TO YOUR GURL ZSS. I WANTED U TO JUST PICK HER ALL THE WAY THRU, CANT BELEIVE U TRIED TO COUNTERPICK SHIEK ON ME WOW I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SONIC VS ZSS BUT PPL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO WIN. I BET IF I HAD THAT SAME MENTALITY I WOULD BE A KING IN NEW YORK AGAIN, HMMMMMMMMMM I HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT THAT LAST SENTENCE AND MAYBE TAKE ACTION. HEY U NEVER KNOW TIME IS OF THE ESSSSENSENENSESES. AND ALSO ONE MORE THING NL WHERE'S MY MONEY BOY!!!!!
Why not make it real hood? Let's make ot Snake's Zero Suit Samus against your aromored Samus. See which is betta!

Word.

Top Bottom