• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Shulk in the Neutral

Actzer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4098-7005-4879
It's a question that has been on my mind for longer than it should've, but I can't find any good Shulk players that can effectively answer this question: How do you play Shulk in the Neutral? Like seriously, it might not be hard for you, but I honestly can't find anything that's safe to play in neutral. Any answers?

SirSquire

Smash Rookie
NNID
hap356
To play shulk in the neutral take advantige of shulks range and wall the opponent out while creating safe pressure that puts you into an andvantige state. Make safe cross-up arials on their shield and punish them when they try to come at you. Also shulk is fairly fast in speed and tricky in jump, so use that to get around your opponent. Make sure to use tomahawk grabs to catch your opponent off gaurd and mix up what arts you use. (if u have any other questions about what I said, ask)

Top Bottom