• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Luigi

TheSkraxx

Smash Rookie
I heard that the main strategy for is to be quite unpredictable. Personally, I think that is mostly true, but I'd like to hear your opinions on playing Luigi.

(I don't get people who think that Luigi is the worst)

The Videofruit

Smash Rookie
lol. You be like: Weegie! Weegie! Weegie! Weegie! Weegie! Lucas.
Anyway, I don't really play Luigi, but I feel that seems mostly right.

TheSkraxx

Smash Rookie
Hah, I agree with the Weegie Weegie Lucas one. I could've put all Lucas if Luigi somehow offends everyone

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So what is your aim at this topic? Asking how to fight Luigi or play as him? The context is a little unclear.

Mileo279

Smash Cadet
With luigi you have play it slow and smart don't try and rush down move down to them and throw fire balls ( less vs Ness or Lucas). if you get in Don't let go but don't play too unsafe and if your loosing don't worry your damage is excellent. For kills upsmash, back throw, if you can catch with a back air. Gimps if you can do a jump less cyclone (I can't) but it can gimp a lot of characters. Lastly power shield. Hope this helpful if your newer to luigi

Top Bottom