• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playgrounds Fan Expo Qualifier #1 Mississauga Centre July 10th

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ok, thanks matt. I've run into a tiny little problem. The amount of tables I have will only be 3 LOL i know htis is fail on my half i'll see if we can get more otherwise some of the setups are gonna have to be on the floor =( If anyone has a foldable table that they can bring that would be great.

Need about 1-2 more setups for brawl. and we're good to go.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Dimmy but I won't be able to go, I got invited over to Hell's birthday. I'll probably be there next tourney GTA does though. Good luck to Doc, Kingace, Hype, Tinman and everyone else that can place. My money is on Hype ;)

nickcam

Smash Ace
can someone please confirm a recording setup with audio for hype vs tinman 3

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ur gonna cut out pools right dimmy?

cause theres no way in hell youll finish a brawl tourney in 5 hrs with pools

nvm this i cant go srry i honestly wanted to :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
so uhh, if anyone wants to bring an extra tv for melee that'd be appreciated.

probably gonna be small anyways

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Was thinking about going but if there is no pools then there is no point for me...

Mad J

Smash Cadet
yea im a yes. And i might be able to bring a tv and a setup. but its a maybe right now.
(melee)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ok guys need 2 more wii + brawl setups please before this can run smoothly. Thanks a lot guys.

Tsu Sensei

Smash Rookie
I'm more then likely showing up for brawl. Can't wait for the tourney! Unfortunately I cannot bring any set ups, do to how far this place is! Sorry! :s

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I NEED a ride. This is like 3 hours transit...I'm coming from literally the FAR east end of the city.

I'm willing to pay for gas or something if anyone is up for it.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Alright so duy and mikey are both flopping that means we are down to 3 SETUPS PEOPLE 3 FREAKING SETUPS can someone please step up and help out.

Now for ssf4, i'm bringing my ps3 for the ps3 people so we will have both a ps3 and a xbox setup.

If players who have to play each other both use pads then you can rock paper scissors for which machine it will be played on.

Also, i'm confirming having a setup to record tinman vs hype and also NICK vs TINMAN MM

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
*** slight problem now. i'm down a table. my table at home just broke so now we only have 4 tables =( I think the best course of action now would be to start SF a bit later since not a lot of people will be in it and I think brawl won't be too many entrants so when brackets die down a bit I'll start the sf up. Unless melee people you only need 2 setups for 15 people. If thats ok with you then only the 2 setups sanuzi is bringing will be good.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
lewl illiad sniffing K while raving so he can't go to a smashfest wat a champ

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol... the venue closes at 5?!

okay i can't come, blame the supertwins. see you melee***s sunday

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Tinman why did u go if you were just gonna pull out. 6th best rob too scrared to enter a tourney and get beasted. I think he should be taken off the pr and never have a chance to get back again. 68%

unknown522

Some guy
Thanks for hosting Dimmy. Sorry it turned out the way it did though.

Also, it was good seeing/chilling with those who came.

And thanks to Omni and MadJ for the rides. Much appreciated.

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
Results thread?
Nice tourney :D

Oh and some brah forgot their GC controller at the venue. Tell me if one of you lost it. I have it within my care.

Top Bottom