• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playgrounds Fan Expo Qualifier #1 Mississauga Centre July 10th

tha_carter

Smash Ace
ahahah tinman is shook of a rusty nickcam

And this is one bus away from islington station, so although its sauga, its still convenient. No johns, yall wanted tourneys and Dimmy's doing his best to support the community.

Sauga vs. anybody crew battle

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll probably come for Brawl+, maybe Melee.

Depends on how much money I have. Definitely count me in for Brawl+ though.

idea

Smash Master
alright, guess i'm in for melee. and assuming melee is still happening when the date comes around, i'll bring a cube + melee.

hey camilo wanna team? =D laser to rest all daiiii

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
For melee and brawl+ to happen I'm probably going to need tvs from you guys. Right now if i'm going to run all 3 events i'm going to need tvs, if i can't these thats not going to happen.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm down for Melee... obviously as I'm hosting it LOL

CONFIRM SET UPS PEOPLE!! Will be bringing two tvs and two consoles w/ Melee

Gichan

Smash Champion
WTF?!!! Yo dimmy I thought you said there was going to be ssfiv to! Man....just cause I love Sauga too much I'll be going but **** I hate brawl. I'm no sauga if I join I'll be placing 25th and that is if i even make it out of pools.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
going to try to secure a ssf4 setup for a side tourney, though if the brawl tourney isn't running smoothly it'll just be used for casuals.

Gichan

Smash Champion
MMs to get me back in the game, who's taking? Tin Man you are one definitely lol, i'll play you after you lose to nick.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I must be reading the schedule wrong...

Either that or your trying to finish a Brawl tourney in 3 hours 45 minutes....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
point taken avarice i'm gonna open the centre at 11:15 to start setting up, 11:30 i'll start registrations/casuals. At 12:00 the registration will be cut off and we start the tournaments immediately. That gives time for everything to finish.

Also, if there are not enough teams for doubles i'm not even going to bother running them. But i'm sure that we can start doubles and singles at the same time since not everyone will be in doubles anyways. I'll prolly assign 2 tvs to doubles and 3 tvs to singles and just have people rotate so we can keep the brackets moving. If anyone else wants to bring more tvs you are more than welcome to.

nickcam

Smash Ace
O he must have me on ignore or something. Someone please quote me saying tinman is mad scared and wont even accept a money match from someone who hasnt played in 6 months. If not tinman ur scared so bad u cant even respond to a money match request. I guess u havent learned to live up to the three digit percentages yet.

Also just saying evo is happening on the the weekned of this tourney and if ssf4 isnt happening i dont wanna just go for brawl.

_Power_

Smash Cadet
O he must have me on ignore or something. Someone please quote me saying tinman is mad scared and wont even accept a money match from someone who hasnt played in 6 months. If not tinman ur scared so bad u cant even respond to a money match request. I guess u havent learned to live up to the three digit percentages yet.

Also just saying evo is happening on the the weekned of this tourney and if ssf4 isnt happening i dont wanna just go for brawl.
dont shoot the messenger

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Jesus, this is far, and I feel too lazy to look up bus directions from downtown Brampton.

If Cyan says that he'll go to this, I will find a way as well.

...Is there an easy way to get there from Square One?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Peterx will be making an appearance too =D

We're teaming for melee and maybe for brawl lmao.

Confirming two melee set-ups with disc and memory card.

MatticusJT

Smash Rookie
Whitby shall be there, well at least i am 100% sure. googs will most likely attend and possibly my buddy tdawg is coming as well.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin, $5. Hype $3 yes I'm being scrubbish there whatever. i1337 if you go $5. Easy money dayum. Nick $1 Wario dittos on Wario Ware man up.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Ok so we're pretty much good on melee setups, the problem now is brawl setups. At this point no one has said they would bring their wiis except for patches and he might not even go. Also, considering the interest in brawl+ right now i might cancel that event. Its hardly worth it for people who are coming out just for brawl+ right now. I've confirmed a LCD TV for SSF4 side tourney though so i can still host that.

But yah unless the brawl+ community posts in here and i get some major attendance i prolly won't host it.

Good news is there is internet at the venue and so we can watch EVO while we play =)

MMs can be run when brackets start to die down so that prolly won't be an issue. Either that or come a little earlier i'll be opening around 11:30 to setup and stuff you guys can run your MMs then.

MatticusJT

Smash Rookie
i'll be bringing my wii as well, can't wait for melee! also be playing brawl singles n doubles

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo, read dimmys post, Brawl+ is cancelled. Anyways i should be able to come to this now, just gotta see if i cant get off work

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Yo, read dimmys post, Brawl+ is cancelled. Anyways i should be able to come to this now, just gotta see if i cant get off work
Brawl+ didn't get cancelled yet but the Brawl+ community should confirm they're coming otherwise it's not happening. Marik, Eugene, Fizz, Distructo, etc. Where you at.

sauc3

Smash Lord
grr, i wish i could make it to this, its ending at 5? is anyone planning on hosting a smashfest afterwards?

Top Bottom