• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players Bowl 2010 results

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Really fun tourney even though I was hangin out outside during half of it, lol. Had a great time doing friendlies with everyone I played..... special shoutouts to K9, Nasty, Mister E, and Woody. And my "hugs" from P~S..... ;_____; Always good to see NL and Deez again. <3

Good **** @PA, especially Squall, MIB, Chobo, and Vex.

Nikita & Cypher ftw!
If you would have said bye before leaving you could have had more version 1 from oprah and version 2 from me ;)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Left at about 9:30pm with Takeover and Speed, didn't get back home til around 1:30am. Terrible construction back-up on I-95 that set us back about 45 min each way, our GPS failing to navigate, and getting ****ed over with $25 parking fee's. And our convo got disrupted on the way home by some man in the hoodie walking in a construction zone on the narrow shoulder of 895... Takeover thought we were gonna run him over by accident because we didn't see him until we passed him! :dizzy: But the tourney overall was really fun (I still lol'd at the Madden players getting into a fight with each other)

Shoutouts:
3: Logic $100 -- Had I gotten the opportunity to switch with you in singles, I would've gladly done it :laugh:
4: Ninjalink $50 -- that Lucas and Falco went RAAAAAAEGGGE this whole tourney
5: Lain $25 -- ggs... I still don't know the IC's matchup and I think I failed overall x_x
7: Vex/ChiboSempai -- ggs in teams
9: Speed -- See Location. :laugh: we need to practice more in teams lol
9: Takeover -- Both the location, and sorry we had to leave early >_< Parking in philadelphia (and driving... :urg: @ 10-mile construction backup) is faaaaail
13: BMX -- ggs
17: Fury/Smurf -- ggs in teams, you guys have good teamwork :psycho:
17: Dark Falco -- Not a bad placing at all, especially for your first. Keep up the good work and ggs in friendlies :p
25: Bionic Sonic -- mediocre player who probably isn't going to get better
33: Sara -- ggs
33: Wakka -- ggs

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@P~S: My bad! Definitely need more Oli practice in the near future, tho..... I forgot what a ***** he is. ;;

ADHD

Smash Hero
Metaknight fiestaaaa wooooh. Idk about you ally but I am getting so tired of fighting this character.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
1: M2K ~ Congrats. Everyone needs to play this kid when he only uses one hand! Seriously, his one-handed MK was better than most MK's i've ever played. Too pro!
2: Ally ~ Maybe you'll get him next time. Good **** though.
3: Logic ~ Best Olimar by far.
4: Ninja Link ~ Lucas > IC's.
5: Squall ~ Good **** "SQUAK." haha.
7: Vex ~ Your set w/ Lain was super close. Now you know the MU like the back of your hand and you'll win next time.
7: Chibo Sempai ~ Way to rep KC. Good **** beating those snakes too!
9: Takeover ~ Nice seeing you again man!
9: MIB ~ Nice placing! You keep getting better.
13: Deez ~ GG's man. Game 3 you were just in control most of that match. I'll get u next time.
17: Tantulus ~ Fun doubles matches.
17: GIMR ~ Great tourney. Thanks for the MM.. It was so close.
17: K9 ~ Had fun playing you. Gotta respect my lucas now :) Lucas' Magnet > Snake. haha.
17: Victoria's Sheikret (General Woodman) ~ Thanks for everything. Nice placement with Jiggs.
17: Fury ~ This guy is stepping up his game. Now i gotta step it up before you think you're way better than me. Errr... i mean, before you ARE way better than me. Bc i know you already think it. lol.
17: Kingtoon ~ Nice seeing you again man. Shouldn't have taken Lain to Norfair though :-/
17: Smurf ~ Good **** dude. Classic controller FTL. Practice with GC cont now and get ready for MLG
25: Sin ~ Nice MK... thanks for the MM.
25: EBO ~ Fun MM. My MK fails. lol.
25: Fishy ~ Drill rush to death? I think so!
25: V. Waffle ~ See "Fishy." Not only did i do that in our tourney match, but i did it in my MM against Fishy. lol. oh well. I appreciate you allowing me to MM you afterwards though. :)
33: Nasty ~ Uhh, embarrassing much? Maybe i should just stick to Lucas. lol.

Kaylo ~ Fun playing you. Your Zelda is good.. but now i'm gonna have to take that Pikachu out. haha.

TUSM ~ Good seeing you as always. Get out of this slump you're in. You and HiME are exactly the same with your attitude towards this game. You'll get better, have confidence!

Nasty: Didn't go Lucas D:
I know, sorry :-( Don't worry though. I'm gonna rep Lucas big time at MLG Columbus :)

Good **** Ps. Step it up, you could've won this tourney if you beat M2k and Ally.
This could always be said to someone who places third >.> "Good job, you could've won if you beat the person who placed 1st and 2nd." lol.

But seriously, good **** P~S. Way to rep Olimar. Hopefully this placement will inspire HiME to step up his game.

33: Nasty- go all lucas or go home xd
/sigh, i really should. But hey, i didn't lose any money, hehe :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh hey, dark falco finally went to a tourney.

Didn't do bad either. Yay, 3 PA falco mains now :).

Also, good **** PA. Glad to see I'm not the only one improving from PA. Your all stepping it up back home.

@ Nasty. If you use lucas, use one secondary, not the entire top tier.

....and not Snake.

basically....MK. xP

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Nasty. If you use lucas, use one secondary, not the entire top tier.

....and not Snake.

basically....MK. xP
lol, i've come to the conclusion that my snake fails pretty hard... but at this i used mk in 5 of my 6 matches, DDD in the other. I am really liking these two characters. i just gotta get better with them. For now, i will work my lucas up to rep him in Columbus and keep MK/DDD in my pocket for the ******** MU's that lucas has a hard time winning.

EDIT: Just realized i said "My snake fails hard." See what i did there? Didn't even mean to. lol.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Was this all during the first match? Because you didn't at all during the second/third matches >.>

:(@17th
it happend happend during the other 2 matches but there was obv nothing i could do about it. i dont like pausing during matches because wen its done to me i lose focus so i just said uff it.

M@v

Subarashii!
lol, i've come to the conclusion that my snake fails pretty hard... but at this i used mk in 5 of my 6 matches, DDD in the other. I am really liking these two characters. i just gotta get better with them. For now, i will work my lucas up to rep him in Columbus and keep MK/DDD in my pocket for the ******** MU's that lucas has a hard time winning.

EDIT: Just realized i said "My snake fails hard." See what i did there? Didn't even mean to. lol.
Well, think about it. Luca's worst matchup is marth because of the cg(its banned at columbus, but no where else).

Marth's 2 worst matchups are DDD and Mk. I second marth now, and I feel mk is worse, except on certain stages like FD and delfino. Just feel them out and see who you like.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Metaknight fiestaaaa wooooh. Idk about you ally but I am getting so tired of fighting this character.
SHADDAPPPP, you was *****ing about fighting Snake before because you lost to me now MK?

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh I'm bored guess I'll do my shout outs now.. :S

1: M2K $550 - Good **** Jason... your plan actually worked.. haha (-_^)b
2: Ally $250 - *Shakes my head* Kinda lost all respect for you as a Top player after that... Grow some balls.
3: Logic $100 - Good stuff Anthony seriously only losing to M2k twice? Lol your clearly steppin it up.
4: Ninja Link $50- Finally got to see you play Diddy after like a billion years.. Good stuff man XD
5: Lain $25 - Step it up Lain. you used to be A LOT better =\
5: Squall $25 - Arghhhh!!! I wanted to play you so bad! Smh :(
7: Vex - LOL! you were sooo Tired after the tournament haha.
7: Chibo Sempai - Why are you soo good at the Diddy MU. Ggs beatin Candy and Takeover :O
9: Esoj - Sigh Good games man.. :(
9: Speed -Your by far the best Sonic in the nation... It's always close with you and P~S. :)
9: Takeover - ARGH! why didn't you listen to me when I said time him out!!! Smh :(
9: MIB - *Puts head down* Ggs man... so mad I didn't clutch it. :(
13: BMX - You can place higher!!! WTF!!
13: Candy - Lol I Fiind it funny me and you place the same. for the reason you weren't even trying Lmao
13: Boss - No comment.
13: Deez - wow your soo bad!!! lmao
17: Tantulus - **** steppin it up. XD
17: GIMR - Why?!?!?!?!?! and I'm Anti clutch? Lol jus kiddin.
17: K9 - DK9 is your new tag.. we all know what the "D" stands for you know what. LOL too goodz!!

18. Kaylo- yeah def had a fun time hangin out with you too... <3 enter singles next time loser. :p
19.Sin- Sigh... step it up wtf???
20.Lie- I think you would of done pretty good at this. :( dayumzz
21.Apostle - Argh!!! your PT is soo good. but you make to many stupid mistakes. :( step it up man
22.Smurf- you owe me a MM sir! lmao
23.Nasty- Yeah man ggs... I love smashville. :)

Good Stuff to anyone else I forgot to mention... XD Great Tournament! :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
did they really not fix the doubles payouts? I pointed this out to them at the venue...

Getting $500 from a sponsor but paying out $450?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
^^ got *****

Except:
$550+ $112.50 = $612.50
$150+ $100 + $50 = $300 + food/ticket/w/e

You still made money. >.>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thx :)

m2k - did you have to pay all of the money for lains car being towed or did u atleast split it

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Oh I think I know why, Deez though M2K intentionally let me beat him in wfs so I wouldnt fight PS (Not that I was going to refuse in fighting PS if m2k beat me.\) but I NEVER asked m2k to do that, so ur the one who is seeing as an idiot.

falco03

Smash Lord
chill out ally lol.....thats pretty harsh i thought you were a nice guy............yea i heard what you did........its just logic and olimar but yea idk yall went to game 3 last time yall played so yea i dont think it was right but i would of done the same thing if i was in that situation....... lol so i cant judge lol

ps i just looked ar evryone he came im so pissed i couldve got 3rd or 4rth gay lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
After what? lol mr I ask for M2K or Ally to team LOLOLOL we always laugh at you when you do it.

edit: hell I dont even care, being a top player sucks.
Lol Ally... I ask everyone to team... jus so you know... But Annnnyy who. Jason came up to me after the match and clearly said.. and I quote. "Deez don't tell anyone but I did sandbag hard as hell in the first set so Ally wouldn't have to play P~S. I said but why? Isn't he suppose to be a top player? "Yeah I know but Elliot is my friend and I didn't want him to lose.. and all honesty I do think P~S would of beaten Ally." That's exactly what happen... and Ally you clearly said before the match... and I quote.. " Sigh... I don't wanna play P~S and then looked at jason and then jason said Lol ok and didn't try." I mean but regardless your right.. I'm the Idiot :laugh:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lol Ally... I ask everyone to team... jus so you know... But Annnnyy who. Jason came up to me after the match and clearly said.. and I quote. "Deez don't tell anyone but I did sandbag hard as hell in the first set so Ally wouldn't have to play P~S. I said but why? Isn't he suppose to be a top player? "Yeah I know but Elliot is my friend and I didn't want him to lose.. and all honesty I do think P~S would of beaten Ally." That's exactly what happen... and Ally you clearly said before the match... and I quote.. " Sigh... I don't wanna play P~S and then looked at jason and then jason said Lol ok and didn't try." I mean but regardless your right.. I'm the Idiot :laugh:
Yet again I never asked Jason and with me saying I don`t want to play PS just means he is a treat. that was Jason's fault not mine, go rage more. I WOULD have played PS regardless. :laugh:. And Jason's opinion is Jason's opinion, I would have either wrecked PS, went close, or lost. That's like saying yawn NL would have beaten M2K sicne he was playing so well vs me. Just go rage more like I said. ;D

And the MU is even. Olimar can **** Snake with grabs and side b, but Snake ***** if he gets into Olimar's wall of slaves.

1 more edit: your post clearly indicates that I had no clue why Jason was sandbagging because I was kinda upset he was. Jason never said 'lol okay' and didn't try, he said I DONT FEEL LIKE playing. I also called you an idiot when you said something about PS, not sure but it was probably you saying how I dodged PS thanks to M2K's sandbagging. ****ing idiot LOL.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yet again I never asked Jason and with me saying I don`t want to play PS just means he is a treat. that was Jason's fault not mine, go rage more. I WOULD have played PS regardless. :laugh:. And Jason's opinion is Jason's opinion, I would have either wrecked PS, went close, or lost. That's like saying yawn NL would have beaten M2K sicne he was playing so well vs me. Just go rage more like I said. ;D

And the MU is even. Olimar can **** Snake with grabs and side b, but Snake ***** if he gets into Olimar's wall of slaves.

1 more edit: your post clearly indicates that I had no clue why Jason was sandbagging because I was kinda upset he was. Jason never said 'lol okay' and didn't try, he said I DONT FEEL LIKE playing. I also called you an idiot when you said something about PS, not sure but it was probably you saying how I dodged PS thanks to M2K's sandbagging. ****ing idiot LOL.
BE HAPPY THAT DDDCIDE FAILED IN GAME 1 IN OUR SET, IF U LOST GAME 1, THE SET WOULD HAVE BEEN SEALED IN MY FAVOR! MLG STAGES FTW ;]

lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter what happened, if I was a threat to m2k this would have been avoided, but I'm not so getting better is the only way around it.

Top Bottom