• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Played with mofo today

nugget61

Smash Rookie
He bodied me, hit me with jackets and ****. It was nutty, stage spiked me with pk thunder and edge cancelled pk fire. He lives pretty close to me, came over for a few hours. Keep your heads up okay?

I thought it was sick, hope you guys appreciate the story

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
He bodied me, hit me with jackets and ****. It was nutty, stage spiked me with pk thunder and edge cancelled pk fire. He lives pretty close to me, came over for a few hours. Keep your heads up okay?

I thought it was sick, hope you guys appreciate the story
Do you go to tournaments? You should.....and take Mofo with you ^___^

nugget61

Smash Rookie
He's retired to the best of my knowledge, he's working full time. I hope that I ignited his fire again, lmao. I'm pretty new(7 months), but took three games out of 20 ish. He talked about this glitch with mewtwo dk on hyrule and turning the percent to 999%. 20xx screws training mode a bit so we couldn't do it.

He did this sick thing where he wiggled out of tumble and auto cancelled his down air(cancellable whenever the hit box isn't active?) To bring up shield immediately in a tech chase situation. I smash di'd two up airs in a juggle string and he still followed up and killed me

Vesne

Smash Cadet
N nugget61 Did he mention what the glitch was with DK and Mewtwo on Hyrule? It sounds similar to a glitch I know of with Roy and Mewtwo on Hyrule with 999% and am curious if it is a similar glitch.

nugget61

Smash Rookie
N nugget61 Did he mention what the glitch was with DK and Mewtwo on Hyrule? It sounds similar to a glitch I know of with Roy and Mewtwo on Hyrule with 999% and am curious if it is a similar glitch.
No, he said that only one person had shown him the glitch and it's very unknown. I haven't seen it yet either. Idr the person that showed it to him, but it was a recognizable name

Vesne

Smash Cadet
It is probably the same trick as mine because mine is really obscure as well. I assume you aren't supposed to say anything about what type of glitch it is or what it is supposed to do?

nugget61

Smash Rookie
He just said to put dk and Mewtwo on Hyrule temple and set it to 999 kill mewtwo and then when it spawns again back air him. He said I'll see it immediately, but when I tried it when I had the chance it didn't work tmk. He's not very good at responding to me lmao

Top Bottom