• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Actually, i'm watching Xzis Xzis fight a guy on stream right now here:https://www.twitch.tv/ariahatsune
He posted that just as I posted so yeah lol, I might be watching this for a while, would be cool if you joined as well.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like there is some problems with netplay so idk if Xzis is gonna Brawl now... I might still accept the offer.

EDIT 2: Ok looks like it gonna work now lol.
Ah, my internet normally can't handle streams without lower quality settings, but I guess I'll try to watch.

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah, my internet normally can't handle streams without lower quality settings, but I guess I'll try to watch.
Hmm, ok well if the netplay thing doesn't work and Aria doesn't want to Brawl then I guess we could try Brawling instead lol.

EDIT: Omar_25 Omar_25 Are you still interested in Brawling, I think I might watch the stream later, looks like Xzis is done.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Hmm, ok well if the netplay thing doesn't work and Aria doesn't want to Brawl then I guess we could try Brawling instead lol.

EDIT: Omar_25 Omar_25 Are you still interested in Brawling, I think I might watch the stream later, looks like Xzis is done.
Sure man, I can still Brawl.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
I could but i guess you guys would get some better quality if i'd not.
Up to you >.>

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Enjoy your matches folks. Seriously no idea what's going on with my connection since netplay also happened to be laggier than it usually is today.

Still enjoyed the match vs. your Samus Omar <3

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Enjoy your matches folks. Seriously no idea what's going on with my connection since netplay also happened to be laggier than it usually is today.

Still enjoyed the match vs. your Samus Omar <3
GG's Xzis Xzis , thank's I guess. Anyways, are you still planning to Brawl that guy again, it would be cool to see that especially once your connection (or netplay?) gets better.

sijon

Smash Ace
I'd be down for some PM if you still want to. It'd just take like 15/20 minutes to put it on my sd card.
OK, just letting you know that I'm pretty bad at PM, I play almost exactly the same as brawl just with faster gameplay lol.

sijon

Smash Ace
Omar_25 Omar_25 Taking a very long to time to connect online for some reason...
Gonna have to reset my Wii.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah, well I'm gonna have to get off for now actually. GGs man.
Gg's I guess. I'm jealous of the way you play your characters man lol, my Link is so basic and the rest of my characters are just...

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Gg's I guess. I'm jealous of the way you play your characters man lol, my Link is so basic and the rest of my characters are just...
All you really need to do is practice man. You were doing pretty good with Link there (even saw you moonwalk at one point, so that was pretty cool).

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
I might be able to in like 3 or 4 hours if you'd be willing to wait that long.
That's a long wait lol but yeah, I should be available by then. Just quote me or tag me in post whenever your ready.

Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs sijon sijon , those were some pretty fun games. Kind of laggy on those last few games though, not entirely sure why.
Yeah GG's. Lag messed up my up-b edge guards with Link lol, the timing for it surprisingly almost the same for Melee and PM.

sijon

Smash Ace
Dang GG's man. Can't believe how off I was today lol, felt like there was glue on my controller cause the inputs were so slow. Also the switch to Snake wasn't because of salt btw, I'm just trying out the character after watching a really flashy snake called Akuma, although I really messed up all the wavebounces and whatnot.

I really need to get netplay...

Top Bottom