• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I can Brawl right now if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Nevermind. I may get on later though.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yes, I'm still here. Anyways, if you are still interested I can still Brawl, I just need to turn on my Wii which might take a while.
Alright man. I'm already online so I'll just be waiting for you. Lag shouldn't be too bad today.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs sijon sijon , those matches were pretty intense, lol.

I was trying to incorporate some F-Air techniques into my Samus playstyle, so I think that helped me out a bit.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . The games were fun. I wasn't really happy with how I played Link though, I can usually move around smoothly and do some cool stuff offline but ah well.

I noticed during the matches that you seem to have mastered perfect pivoting (or true pivoting?). Well there is a technique that I'm not sure if you already know about but when combined with pivoting can be really useful. Looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppw-igC6Uog

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4tmLsflA_c

I figured you might find this useful since you already seemed to have mastered the hard part which is pivoting. Lol, how do your fingers move so precisely? I can only pivot on the left side lol.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . The games were fun. I wasn't really happy with how I played Link though, I can usually move around smoothly and do some cool stuff offline but ah well.

I noticed during the matches that you seem to have mastered perfect pivoting (or true pivoting?). Well there is a technique that I'm not sure if you already know about but when combined with pivoting can be really useful. Looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppw-igC6Uog

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4tmLsflA_c

I figured you might find this useful since you already seemed to have mastered the hard part which is pivoting. Lol, how do your fingers move so precisely? I can only pivot on the left side lol.
Huh, I'll have try these out (though I'm pretty sure I've done the first one before).

I haven't really mastered Perfect pivoting, I can only do it like 70% of the time. And I think that because I've played PM/Melee for so long may be the reason that I can do these so easily. I mean, moonwalking is almost as difficult as perfect pivoting (I think) and I can do that pretty consistently. I also mainly play spacies in those games, and they require a good amount of tech skill to play.

sijon

Smash Ace
Huh, I'll have try these out (though I'm pretty sure I've done the first one before).

I haven't really mastered Perfect pivoting, I can only do it like 70% of the time. And I think that because I've played PM/Melee for so long may be the reason that I can do these so easily. I mean, moonwalking is almost as difficult as perfect pivoting (I think) and I can do that pretty consistently. I also mainly play spacies in those games, and they require a good amount of tech skill to play.
Hmm, I never thought of using this in Melee or PM. I mainly just this a lot in Brawl to do Melee-esque dash dances and whatnot. I'll keep that in mind though.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Hmm, I never thought of using this in Melee or PM. I mainly just this a lot in Brawl to do Melee-esque dash dances and whatnot. I'll keep that in mind though.
I've heard Pivoting is near impossible in those games. The three frame buffer in Brawl and Smash 4 is what makes it actually usable.

Camasta

Smash Rookie
ANYONE.WANNA PLAY ONLINE WITH ME PUT UR FRIEND CODE.DOWN.THERE AND I WILL ADD YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
LOVE YOU GUYS
PEACE
Hey there, i'm new on the forum! add me on brawl! Nick: Leth Code: 4129-1703-4078 ^^

Top Bottom