• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PlatinumGames says Bayonetta 3 is ready to show, but up for Nintendo to decide when

bayo3.jpg

The first, and only announcement for Bayonetta 3 was a small teaser at The Game Awards back in December 2017. In a recent interview with Videogamechronicle, PlatinumGames says that the development team is eager to show Bayonetta 3, but mentioned that it was up for Nintendo to decide what to say when. Hideki Kamiya had this full quote to say:

“It was more of a not definitely ‘something will come out this year’, but if there is a year, then something should happen, right?

“If you remember last time, I said that even though everyone was asking about Bayonetta 3, maybe you should tell everyone to forget about it for a while. I kind of need to keep to that stance for now because ultimately, it’s not our decision what to say and when to say it.”
PlatinumGames studio head Atsushi Inaba said that everything will be okay. Bill Trinen also mentioned back in June that Bayonetta 3 is progressing well. Even with no new footage, it is nice to know that Bayonetta 3 is progressing well.

Source: Videogamechronicle, Gameranx

Author's Note: Are you looking forward to seeing Bayonetta 3? Will you be picking up Bayonetta 3 when it comes out? Let us know in the comments.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Seeing as I bought Bayonetta 2 for my sister for a Christmas game but ended up beating and liking the games/characters. You can count me as one of the people who eagerly await the 3rd game and will buy it as soon as it comes out. (Heck, I may end up pre-ordering it like the latest Samurai Shodown game.)

This situation would become ten times more hilarious if the game is like, 90% finished or something.

This situation would become ten times more hilarious if the game is like, 90% finished or something.
That's how Nintendo operates they don't show games ussually until they are nearly out. Bayo 3 and prime 4 were exceptions.

Top Bottom