• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platform Fighter Exploration Thread: Round 117: General RAAM

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You are correct about that and almost certainly. Hell, depending on the game, there's a non-zero chance we'd get an original GLaDOS song for it. LEGO Dimensions had its end credits be GLaDOS singing a song to Chell about how she's doing FINE and DOESN'T MISS CHELL AT ALL.

It's... very much a break-up song.
i knew about that song ive got lego dimensions

amageish

Smash Master
Good conversation, everyone!!! Let's move on now...

50-75 noms
Daitoryo - x75
Xehanort - x70
Hearthstone Innkeeper - x65
Spyro the Dragon - x58
Opa-Opa - x55

26-50 noms
Jonesy - x47
Jason Frudnick - x45
Riku - x45
Akira Tadokoro (Live A Live) - x35
SSBU Re-release - x35
Trauma Center Content - x32
Wilfre - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
King Harkinian - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Carl Johnson - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Meowth - x25
SMT Content - x25
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20
Darkest Dungeon Content - x16
Ezio - x15
Gunvolt - x15

5-10 noms
Pauline - x10
Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina Content - x7
Jack (Final Fantasy Origin) - x5
Frogger - x5
9-volt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Tracer - x3

Commander_Alph - x20
Dan Quixote - x40
White Frost - x55
Schnee117 - x15
shinhed-echi - x20
DanganZilla5 - x15
Wario Wario Wario - x15
Gengar84 - x20
osby - x20
Yiptap - x15
Paraster - x25
Golispower - x10
fogbadge - x15
Baysha - x15
Perkilator - x15
JOJONumber691 - x10

Next up, as nominated by GolisoPower GolisoPower , it's the combat android 2B from the Nier series!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So 2B is from one of the biggest games of the late 2010's, NieR: Automata. The game is a third-person action RPG with some heavy bullet hell mechanics with beautiful environments, a multi-ended story, and strong gameplay that has you weaving around the map with flashy combos, as expected of a game developed by Platinum Games. If we want to make a moveset for 2B, we can look into both her source game and her guest appearance in Soul Calibur VI, the latter showcases several weapons and abilities that represent the former well.

Noms:
Akira Tadokoro x10

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I just remembered that TKOWL did a moveset, and I liked it enough to wanna share it here:
Noms:
SSBU rerelease x15

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
2B is a master of using several weapons between light swords, heavy swords, spears and combat bracers. In Automata she's able to have two of these equipped at once with the slot deciding what button you press to use them and this would even effect if they would be light or heavy attacks. By default 2B has a light sword and a heavy sword she can do really flashy sweeping combos with that cover a wide range. The manner in which 2B uses her weapons is rather different as she'll toss them out in front of her whilst spinning to both increase her effective melee range and leave a lingering attack. When using the spears she twirls them around a fair amount in addition to rapid jabs and thrusts. The bracers are used how you'd expect them to really, lots of rapid jabs and some charged punches. In every weapon set 2B is exceptionally athletic and does lots of flourishes, spins and twirls to use her weapons in a stylish manner, she can launch her spear forward whilst she stands upon it. She can also fight bare handed if she needs to but these are really weak attacks.

2B herself is extremely mobile, she can repeatedly dash all over the place and jump around a lot, if she dashes at the right time to evade an attack she'll get a Perfect Evade as represented by her splitting into several after images and she can get a strong counter attack off of it.

Here's a better look at her attacks in Nier Automata

The other main tool in 2B's arsenal is her Pod. Pod often relays info and intel to 2B but also has combat applications. It will often be used to fire a continuous stream of pellets at the foe but it also comes with several pod abilities referred to as programs. Some of these abilities include a laser, a mirage which functions like a really small Judgment Cut End, a Hammer, a Blade that spins around 2B whilst it's active, summoning several spears from the ground which spike upwards in a row in front of 2B, various shields to protect from Melee and Projectile attacks, a shockwave, a small area that slows foes down, a small healing area, launching bombs, Gravity which draws foes into a single area, a Volt that deals continuous damage to foes and even an attack along the lines of a Psycho Crusher. Pod can also be used to help launch 2B across the air or even hover and slowly descend from great heights.

Pod Showcase

One thing Pod is used for that I liked in Soul Calibur 6 was using the Fishing functionality as an attack where 2B would use the Blade Program on Pod, order it to fire a small barrage of shots or send Pod out much like she does when fishing and if it hits an opponent they get brought back to 2B.

2B's final attack is her last ditch effort self destruct which does what it says on the tin really. She takes heavy damage in exchange for causing a powerful explosion that decimates nearby foes but it has an extensive charge up period. Also her skirt gets destroyed because Yoko Taro.

Beyond this she also has a flight unit she pilots in a few of the bullet hell segments which could inform the final smash and serve as an entrance animation.

Being a Platinum game, Automata also has extensive air combos and these somewhat made their way into Soul Calibur 6 where 2B could launch foes into the air and do a small aerial combo, she wouldn't be as obnoxious as Bayonetta is/was in this regard. Soul Calibur 6 also gave her a new mechanic so that 2B could engage with the game's Lethal Hit mechanic in analysis points where upon doing certain attacks her Pod would gain analysis points and upon hitting a certain threshold, other attacks would get an enhancement that let them become Lethal Hits and extend combos, this wouldn't be a thing in Smash as it's unique to Soul Calibur.

2B's moveset in SC6

SC6 also gave 2B an excellent alt option in 2P

This is a must

For music some other offerings are:
Birth of a Wish
Weight of the World (FFXIV version)
A Beautiful Song
Bipolar Nightmare
Song of the Ancients
The Final Song
One's Song
Two's Song
Hills of Radiant Winds

amageish

Smash Master
Apologies, I haven't checked SmashBoards in a couple of days... I'll end 2B's day tomorrow if anyone wants to get any last-minute thoughts/noms in!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'll leave some thoughts. I don't have much to contribute, I just want to gush about the game lol.

Nier Automata is a beautiful game set in a post apocalyptic landscape. That means you will be running around with no one but your partner 9S as you traverse crumbled buildings, fields of overgrown vegetation, and the empty streets that are filled with enemies and animals. The game has such a unique atmosphere to it. It feels bleak and haunting, yet it's beautiful at the same time. The music combined with the complex lore and empty setting makes you want to get lost in the world.

The game being developed by Platinum means that 2B has plenty of moveset potential. She has a turret next to her that she uses for chip damage and her levitating sword can perform all kinds of combos. Soul Calibur 6 does a great job of showcasing her potential in a fighting game environment. She is perhaps one of the most complicated in the game with a ton of flashy combos that could only be done with a flying sword.

2B is such a cool character and NIer Automata is a breath taking game, I would love for it to get represented in Smash.

Noms: Spyro x5

amageish

Smash Master
Hey, geeking about characters is the entire point of this thread! That said, let's end the day.

50-75 noms
Daitoryo - x75
Spyro the Dragon - x72
Xehanort - x70
Riku - x60
Opa-Opa - x55

26-50 noms
SSBU Re-release - x50
Jonesy - x47
Akira Tadokoro (Live A Live) - x45
Jason Frudnick - x45
Wilfre - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
King Harkinian - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Carl Johnson - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Meowth - x25
SMT Content - x25
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20
Ezio - x15
Gunvolt - x15

5-10 noms
Pauline - x10
Frogger - x5
9-volt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Tracer - x3

Commander_Alph - x20
Dan Quixote - x40
White Frost - x55
Schnee117 - x35
shinhed-echi - x20
DanganZilla5 - x15
Wario Wario Wario - x15
Gengar84 - x20
osby - x20
Yiptap - x15
Paraster - x25
Golispower - x10
Baysha - x15
Perkilator - x10
JOJONumber691 - x10

Next up, we make the impawsible come true by discussing Bubsy, as nominated by Technomage Technomage and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario .

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Seems like a good time to discuss this character. What could possibly go wrong?

Noms:
Akira Tadokoro x10

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
huzzah i made it though a whole conversation about neir without bringing up that creepy achievement. oh drat

ahem if i may get the conversation going, what sort of game is bubsy? ive certainly heard the name around here but i dont think anyone every got around to explaining about the game

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I am very well versed in this franchise - if you have any questions about the Bubster or his games, feel free to ask me!

Personally, I think Bubsy would be a very floaty, fast fighter. His moveset would primarily be scratches, perhaps a bit of cartoon physics fitted in. Gliding is a must too. Tail swipes seem like a good fit too. Not too keen on having anything from Bubsy 2 (except maybe the Nerf Gun), but the Bubsy 3D atom would be a great fit. I don't know if the pounce from TWSB should be a special or normal.

Bubsy comes from the era of cartoons being actors behind the scenes (Roger Rabbit, Animaniacs, e.t.c.) so I feel that should be incorporated somehow. His trailer and victory animations would be a great place to use it. The later Bubsy games changed him from a "self aware cartoon who just so happens to be in a game" to a "self aware game character" which I honestly see as a step down.

Bubsy is a character who you could say was "Flanderized" - the earlier games portrayed him as a bit of a wimp really, scared of conflict but with a sarcastic ego that comes out when he's victorious, but the cartoon pilot and subsequent games made him into more of a straight-on egomaniac. I'd personally prefer the earlier Bubsy depiction (in general I'd love more characters who are complete cowards in my platform fighters)

I think Bubsy should absolutely have Multiversus-esque quips at other fighters. If his quip for Sora referenced Disney's own bobcat Bonkers in some way that would be perfect given their fandom overlap and general similarities. Bubsy cannot by any means hold back on the pop culture references and puns, that would be a disservice to the character and his games IMO - at the very least some unsolicited parodies of classic cartoon cats as recolours would suffice.

I'd be happy with pretty much any Bubsy stage that isn't Cheese Wheels of Doom or from Woolies Strike Back. Woolies Strike Back didn't really capture the theatrical animation vibe well (though Paws on Fire did it a little better) and Cheese Wheels of Doom is.. well, a grassy plain. My choice would either be a retro style Bubsy 3D stage or Fair Conditioning (carnival rollercoaster stage) from CEOTFK

huzzah i made it though a whole conversation about neir without bringing up that creepy achievement. oh drat

ahem if i may get the conversation going, what sort of game is bubsy? ive certainly heard the name around here but i dont think anyone every got around to explaining about the game
Bubsy is a platformer series known for being... to be frank, bad. The games are godawful, but IMO there's a lot of charm to the games' Tex Avery-inspired aesthetic and smartass gliding bobcat protag.

Giving 15 noms to Concept: Cross-series echo fighters

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I am very well versed in this franchise - if you have any questions about the Bubster or his games, feel free to ask me!

Personally, I think Bubsy would be a very floaty, fast fighter. His moveset would primarily be scratches, perhaps a bit of cartoon physics fitted in. Gliding is a must too. Tail swipes seem like a good fit too. Not too keen on having anything from Bubsy 2 (except maybe the Nerf Gun), but the Bubsy 3D atom would be a great fit. I don't know if the pounce from TWSB should be a special or normal.

Bubsy comes from the era of cartoons being actors behind the scenes (Roger Rabbit, Animaniacs, e.t.c.) so I feel that should be incorporated somehow. His trailer and victory animations would be a great place to use it. The later Bubsy games changed him from a "self aware cartoon who just so happens to be in a game" to a "self aware game character" which I honestly see as a step down.

Bubsy is a character who you could say was "Flanderized" - the earlier games portrayed him as a bit of a wimp really, scared of conflict but with a sarcastic ego that comes out when he's victorious, but the cartoon pilot and subsequent games made him into more of a straight-on egomaniac. I'd personally prefer the earlier Bubsy depiction (in general I'd love more characters who are complete cowards in my platform fighters)

I think Bubsy should absolutely have Multiversus-esque quips at other fighters. If his quip for Sora referenced Disney's own bobcat Bonkers in some way that would be perfect given their fandom overlap and general similarities. Bubsy cannot by any means hold back on the pop culture references and puns, that would be a disservice to the character and his games IMO - at the very least some unsolicited parodies of classic cartoon cats as recolours would suffice.

I'd be happy with pretty much any Bubsy stage that isn't Cheese Wheels of Doom or from Woolies Strike Back. Woolies Strike Back didn't really capture the theatrical animation vibe well (though Paws on Fire did it a little better) and Cheese Wheels of Doom is.. well, a grassy plain. My choice would either be a retro style Bubsy 3D stage or Fair Conditioning (carnival rollercoaster stage) from CEOTFK

Bubsy is a platformer series known for being... to be frank, bad. The games are godawful, but IMO there's a lot of charm to the games' Tex Avery-inspired aesthetic and smartass gliding bobcat protag.

Giving 15 noms to Concept: Cross-series echo fighters
thank you for the answer

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I actually rented the original Bubsy game for the SNES multiple times as a kid. We never had a ton of money so we couldn’t afford to go to Blockbuster to rent video games. Instead, we rented from our local drug store called RX Place that had a much smaller selection of games but for a much lower rental price. Since they only had a few games, I ended up renting the same games over and over so I have a lot of fond memories of smaller games that most people either didn’t like or didn’t know about.

My regular game rentals as a kid we’re:

WWF Royal Rumble
Rival Turf
Saturday Night Slam Masters
Super Smash TV
Bubsy
Maximum Carnage
Kirby Superstar
Kirby’s Dream Course
Mega Man Soccer

I unironically enjoyed Bubsy even though I was never able to beat the game. I always thought he was a fun character and I never really understood why he got so much hate over the years. Bubsy would actually be a really nostalgic character for me and he would really take me back to a time in my childhood more than many other characters. He would be a lot more than just a joke character if he made it in, even if there are many characters I’m more excited for.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
I don't have much Bubsy experience personally, which I feel has made me in a incomplete citizen of the internet in some way. It seems like people are generally deadset in a firm stance on the franchise, but I just... know him as the orange cat who makes bad puns...

It's, uh, somehow been a week already (I guess time flies during E3-ish season), so I'll end the day tomorrow...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I don't have much Bubsy experience personally, which I feel has made me in a incomplete citizen of the internet in some way. It seems like people are generally deadset in a firm stance on the franchise, but I just... know him as the orange cat who makes bad puns...

It's, uh, somehow been a week already (I guess time flies during E3-ish season), so I'll end the day tomorrow...
you get used to being incomplete

amageish

Smash Master
I'm definitely not unfamiliar with not having an opinion on a trendy topic haha. It's nice to not be emotionally invested in some stuff though. There's finite hours in a day, after all!

50-75 noms
Daitoryo - x75
Spyro the Dragon - x72
Xehanort - x70
Riku - x60
SSBU Re-release - x60
Akira Tadokoro (Live A Live) - x55
Opa-Opa - x55

26-50 noms
Jonesy - x47
Jason Frudnick - x45
Wilfre - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
King Harkinian - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Carl Johnson - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Meowth - x25
SMT Content - x25
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20
Concept: Cross-series echo fighters - x15
Ezio - x15
Gunvolt - x15

5-10 noms
Pauline - x10
Frogger - x5
9-volt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Tracer - x3

Commander_Alph - x20
Dan Quixote - x40
White Frost - x55
Schnee117 - x35
shinhed-echi - x20
DanganZilla5 - x15
Wario Wario Wario - x25
Gengar84 - x30
osby - x20
Yiptap - x15
Paraster - x25
Baysha - x15
JOJONumber691 - x10

Next up, as nominated by GolisoPower GolisoPower , let's discuss the no-longer-lost-media icon, Clockman.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Okay, so, Clockman is, as mentioned, a piece of lost media that aired on the Nickelodeon kid's show Pinwheel. The show in question is effectively Nickelodeon's own Sesame Street, being a show that combines live action with puppetry. Now I know what you're going to say: "Okay, how does that make Clockman eligible? Firstly, GameMill have said no to live-action characters, and secondly, he's LOST media! LOST."

Well, here's the thing: Clockman was actually part of animated cut-ins on the show, addressing the first argument. As for the second argument...well, Clockman has been attributed as, oxymoronically, the most famous piece of lost media to date, and it's attributed to a Nickelodeon show, to boot! So that makes me believe Clockman could be the Mr. Game & Watch of NASB, being a character nobody would think to include but would agree that it was a good choice in hindsight.

Noms:
All in on Akira Tadokoro

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Uh, whoops... I have started a new job recently and it has made my SmashBoards use decline signficantly and this thread just... completely fell through the cracks... Sorry about that...

I'll end the day here. I do think Clockman would be eligible for NASB by what has been said thus far and would be an interesting throwback, though I don't know when NASB will enter its "able to do weird throwbacks that aren't appealing to meme culture" phase, if it ever will...

50-75 noms
Daitoryo - x75
Spyro the Dragon - x72
Xehanort - x70
Akira Tadokoro (Live A Live) - x65
Riku - x60
SSBU Re-release - x60
Opa-Opa - x55

26-50 noms
Jonesy - x47
Jason Frudnick - x45
Wilfre - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
King Harkinian - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Carl Johnson - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Meowth - x25
SMT Content - x25
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20
Concept: Cross-series echo fighters - x15
Ezio - x15
Gunvolt - x15

5-10 noms
Pauline - x10
Frogger - x5
9-volt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Tracer - x3

Commander_Alph - x20
Dan Quixote - x40
White Frost - x55
Schnee117 - x35
shinhed-echi - x20
DanganZilla5 - x15
Wario Wario Wario - x25
Gengar84 - x30
osby - x20
Yiptap - x15
Paraster - x25
Baysha - x15
JOJONumber691 - x10
Golisopower - x15

Next up, let's get the Gears of War turning with a discussion of General RAAM, as nominated by both Schnee117 Schnee117 and GolisoPower GolisoPower

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
General RAAM is a pretty cool character. I've only played some of Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition but so far it's pretty fun and General RAAM's first appearance is very memorable and a testament to how dangerous he is.

It's important to note that RAAM has already been featured in a fighting game: He's a guest in Killer Instinct 2013:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5EpUMUnOQ

He's pretty badass. If we got a Gears of War rep in Smash, I'd totally be down with him.

Now a question for those of you who are more familiar with GoW, what are some neat stages that he could come with?

Noms: Did we do Godzilla yet? If not then put all my noms towards the king.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
General RAAM is the main antagonist of Gears of War 1 and the Gears of War 3 DLC: RAAM's Shadow where he had a more unique playstyle. He leads the Locust Horde in their invasion of the surface world and has command over a particularly nasty species known as Kryll who, to put it in simple terms, are like if bats were extremely ravenous piranhas.

RAAM was also a guest fighter in Killer Instinct where he took on the role of a grappler character, focusing on charging into the foe, using command grabs to deal massive damage and even having the Gears series' curbstomp mechanic as a move.

So RAAM's general equipment includes any kind of gun you can find in the Gears series, he's playable in the multiplayer mode on the Locust/Swarm side so he theoretically can use anything. For his canon appearances he usually has his big serrated knife which he uses for a lot of stabbing and he's seen using turrets that he's ripped off of their mounts and shredding foes that way. There's the aforementioned Kryll who will flock to wherever he points and shred the victim(s) as well as act as a shield which you see in RAAM's shadow.

RAAM works best much like he does in Killer Instinct where he has sheer, raw power backing him with options that help him get in even through a lot of projectile vomit. I should mention that RAAM has very easy ToD combos (assuming you get the counter breaker) here too and those would obviously not be a thing here. What would 1000% translate over is how his Kryll work.

RAAM has two moves using the Kryll, and then his Instinct. Of the two moves one is effectively like a shield surrounding him that can absorb hits and the other is a charge at the opponent whilst surrounded by them that also lets him armour through attacks. When these moves hit, the opponents are surrounded by Kryll and they take damage over time, either until they hit RAAM or until a short bit of time has passed. Now his instinct is absurdly good, so long as he doesn't get hit. He summons a Kryllstorm which fills the screen to the brim with Kryll making it hard to see what's going on, additionally the foe is taking white life damage. White Life in Killer Instinct is basically "potential damage" that you can cash out with a combo ender and this is where it gets crazy. So you're RAAM, you've started your combo, you've activated Instinct to extend it and tack on a lot of white life damage, you've gotten the counter breaker to further extend it and you use your Shadow command grab. Each hit of the command grab cashes out the white life and the Kryllstorm is adding this damage to the foe between each hit. So whilst RAAM is giving you the ol' British special and curbstomping you, the Kryll are making these attacks just that much more powerful. You just lost your entire, completely full life bar btw.

He's not considered OP btw. He's slow, has no projectiles and his combos are incredibly linear and easy to break.

So for Smash or indeed any platform fighter?
Keep the Kryll mechanics, maybe give him his Kryll Finger Pointer or a Troika turret for a ranged option of some kind and Kryllstorm would be a final smash or a super move with a lot more tacked on like using his Reaver to bombard the foe before he personally shanks you like he shanked Kim. The Curbstomp is an absolute must for any Gears character too.

General RAAM is a pretty cool character. I've only played some of Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition but so far it's pretty fun and General RAAM's first appearance is very memorable and a testament to how dangerous he is.

It's important to note that RAAM has already been featured in a fighting game: He's a guest in Killer Instinct 2013:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5EpUMUnOQ

He's pretty badass. If we got a Gears of War rep in Smash, I'd totally be down with him.

Now a question for those of you who are more familiar with GoW, what are some neat stages that he could come with?

Noms: Did we do Godzilla yet? If not then put all my noms towards the king.
Some good stages would be the final level of Gears 1, the Locust Palace in Gears 2 with a river of emulsion flowing under it, the various tunnels they've dug under Sera, Azura from Gears 3 is simply beautiful after a series of greys and browns and a Thrashball stadium would be amusing.
There's a lot of potential to have a firefight going on in the background between the COG and the Stranded against the Locust Horde. Hammer of Dawn strikes would be a fun stage hazard and maybe a Berserker or a Corpser breaks on to the stage.

Noms:
All on Borderlands rep

GolisoPower

Smash Master
General RAAM seems like an exceptionally fun character to put in a platform fighter. Not just because of his Kryll capabilities and the amount of crazy stuff GoW throws at you, but also because his aesthetic is just utterly unique: an almost reptilian military mastermind with an H.R. Geiger-like aesthetic in his clothes (At least in the remake) and one of the most badass looking knives I've ever seen? Sign me up!

Noms:
Akira Tadokoro x5
Godzilla x10

amageish

Smash Master
Gears of War is an IP that I have never gotten a chance to play myself... I had a Xbox 360, but I was shy and didn't ask my parents to buy me M-rated games. The series has a pretty stand-out aesthetic in comparison to other shooters of its era though and I do really enjoy RAAM's role in Killer Instinct! It'd be super cool to see him transferred into a platform fighter environment.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I’ve never had the chance to play Gears of War since I’ve only owned an X-Box for a short time but I love monstrous looking characters, villains, and super heavyweights. I do love Killer Instinct so I have played against General RAAM because he was my online friend’s favorite character to use. The only problem I remember with him is my computer is so old that it always crashed when RAAM used his ultimate attack. I don’t think my computer had enough RAM for RAAM ironically enough lol.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
General Raam is probably an alien warlord or something. I could see him being a grappler with a knife like in KI. He can be a very bad grappler but he builds up kryll meter when he's hit. Kryll will be utterly broken and unavoidable. His recovery would be awful. He'd be super heavy and super tall. And no projectiles because grapplers with projectiles are cursed. He'd be a low tier character that's good for noobies to have a close game.
Edit: maybe give him a special mechanic where he can choose to send opponents flying or keep them relatively close

Last edited:
Top Bottom