• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

platform Edge cancelled bowser bomb

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I accidently did a platform ledge cancelled bowser bomb during a match...

Opinions?
Is this feasibly usable on command?
New meta?

Pluttergub

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure what you mean by platform ledge cancelled. Can you elaborate or post a gif of it?

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what you mean by platform ledge cancelled. Can you elaborate or post a gif of it?
Sure, like when you do an air attack and you move towards the ledge and as you land you basically fall off the ledge and cancel ALL the landing lag.

If anyone can explain this better please feel free.

Pluttergub

Smash Cadet
I didn't think that was possible to do with Bowser Bomb since you only move vertically. Maybe you hit their shield on the platform and then slid off? It might be easier to see this in action.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think that was possible to do with Bowser Bomb since you only move vertically. Maybe you hit their shield on the platform and then slid off? It might be easier to see this in action.
I'll test it out, but it was definately NOT from hitting anything else.

Pluttergub

Smash Cadet
One more question: did it happen on a platform or at the edge of the stage, near the ledge? I've never seen it happen before on a platform but there's a bug with Bowser's DownB near the ledge that might make it seem like a ledgecancel.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
One more question: did it happen on a platform or at the edge of the stage, near the ledge? I've never seen it happen before on a platform but there's a bug with Bowser's DownB near the ledge that might make it seem like a ledgecancel.
Right platform on battlefield
And are you refering to the bug where he shoots off to the side after 1 frame of grabbing the ledge? I wish i could do that on command lol.

Pluttergub

Smash Cadet
Right platform on battlefield
And are you refering to the bug where he shoots off to the side after 1 frame of grabbing the ledge? I wish i could do that on command lol.
I was referring to that bug, but you obviously already know about it. I'd be really interested to see the edge-cancelled Bowser Bomb in action if you can recreate and record it!

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I was referring to that bug, but you obviously already know about it. I'd be really interested to see the edge-cancelled Bowser Bomb in action if you can recreate and record it!
Alrighty ill get on that but what i think would be nice is if we could do that edge cancel glitch on command also (it could be useful i bet)

Top Bottom