• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platform-cancelled fast fall for Rising Uppercut

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
Have your opponents been lame-butts and platform camped you? Well now heres a nice trick to try and somewhat approach them with.

basically- the act of dropping thru a platform allows you to fast fall instantly without having to wait to enter freefall state after the rising uppercut ending animation. You are less likely to get punished. Just get used to the visual cue on the uppercut to get the timing right.

Most Little Macs I see simply hold down to fall thru without the insta-fastfall. Just a reminder that this is an option that you should try out. Works on any drop thru platform

Raimakusa

Smash Rookie
NNID
raimakusa
Awesome. If only I knew about this two days ago during my region's last biweekly. Lost my final game by timeout.

Top Bottom